A wizard scorepad with numerous functions:
- Save games in a database (allows later resume, highscore table)
- Selection of contacts (allowing quick selection and saves typing, even faster if you create a group of "usual supects")
- Announcement / display of remaining tricks
- Points calculation
- Display does not turn off (so you do not have to turn on the tablet again ten times per game)
- Location: to find games in the list of games easier
- Contacts: to select players
This app was programmed with the help of tutorials by Derek Banas and numerous examples from http://www.stackoverflow.com
The icon comes from http://icons8.com.
Wizard is a card game developed by Ken Fisher . \n
The aim of the app development was to meet the needs of the players and to make the interaction with the tablet/smartphone as easy as possible . This also means that wishes will be realized (so far as they are appreciated by me) and I have time for implementation. Overall, I have not much time for development, so that bug fixes etc. can take some time.
The source code will be made available under pinkpony.net, ie those who are in a hurry, can take that as a starting point.
The app is free and free of advertising
Anyone who wants to thank me for development with a frozen yoghurt is welcome. ;)
Optional on-site in Berlin or by Paypal.