Tired of spending your parties to drink, drink and drink again ... ?
You just want to spice up your parties and make them more fun?
With this application you are on a good night and have fun until you drop!
This application contains:
- The list of the best drinking games
- The list of rules to spice up your games
- The list of the most delicious cocktails
- A scoreboard for games ending
- A card game
- A dice game
Attention, alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health!
Drink in moderation!
Alcohol reduces driving ability, don’t drink and drive!
Drunk driving may cause disability or death!
❤ Games: 100m Ricard, Benito, Buffalo, Captain Blum, Monopoliche, Picolo, Pyramid, Trivial pourcuite, Spin the Bottle
❤ Rules: Buffalo, Little man, Golden Throne
❤ Cocktails: Apple Martini, B52, Black Russian, Gin Fizz, Irish Coffee, Manhattan, Mojito, Pina Colada, Sex on the beach
- Contains over 250 drinking games
- New Ryder cup drinking game
- Play the drinking games in the app, so no need to have card or dice with you!
- Network permissions required for Adverts and game updates.
- Contains a short list of cocktails to help you get drunk!
- In app play drinking games include fubar, ring of fire / kings, higher or lower and red or black with many more coming soon.
- Games include: 4 Kings, Ace of Spades, Across the bridge, Anchor Man, Centurion, Circle of Death, Ring of Fire, Kings, clocks, connection, Drink uno, Drinkopoly, Drown the clown, Flip pong, Flip, sip or strip, go fish, happy hour, Jacks, Sniper, Fubar and many many more.
- Card and Coin games
- Biggest collection of games on the market place of any free or paid app!
- Perfect for student parties, pre-drinking, birthday parties and a stag do.
- Share what games your playing on facebook
- Dice games
** If you can't handle your drink or are driving, drink sensibly :)
- Tags: drinking, beer, drink, cards, bar, game, games, party, card game, drinking game, dice, quarters, coins, shots, college games, university drinking, student games, pissheads, NFL drinking games, superbowl, super bowl games, ryder cup drinking, golf drinking game, golf drinking games Europe v USA
Liven up your parties with the drinking games of the hilarious Game of Shots!
Including this different games:
✔ Express Hangover: Touch the screen and complete the different challenges available.There are over 200 and a multitude of possible combinations!
✔ Minesweeper: Similar to the classic Minesweeper ... open the boxes and try not to explode a bomb! If it explodes, complete the orders it will give to you.
✔ Drunkland: Roll the dice and be the first to reach the finish box, meeting the challenges you encounter on the board. Perfect for 4 players or to play in pairs.
✔ I've never (+18): The famous game in which who did the action displayed on the screen should drink. More than 400 sentences! The best game to discover secrets and have fun with your friends.
✔ Guess or Drink (Oktoberfest Edition): One card will appear on the screen. You should guess wether the next card will be higher, equal or lower. If your guess is right, one shot is added to the counter and you should give the phone to the next player. If you fail, you should drink the number of shots announced on the counter. Good luck!
✔ Mystery gift: This is the Game of Shots Christmas game! There is no excuse to have fun on New Year's eve. Choose a present and the person you want to give it to. Press on the present and read the sentence. The receiver should complete the challenge! Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas!
✔ Shake da booze: In this game you should be quick and think of all the words you can related to the chosen topic. Each player should say one word at a time before the time runs out and the beer gets totally shaked! If you lose you drink! Good luck!
✔ Impossible Mission: The aim the game is to finish this deck with 104 cards (similar at 4chan game). Every player should read out loud its card. There are 4 types of cards: Action cards consist in completing a special action. Mandatory cards are for everyone. Privilege cards are individual and give you a power or let you choose something. Last, status cards will affect you during a limited period of time. You can see your turns left pressing “See Status” button. For this game it is (highly) recommended to fill your drinks just to half the glass.
Wired Koala Studios is not responsible for any misuse that can be given to this application.
- 100 different challenges/rules
- Create your own rules and challenges
- 3 different categories
- Have fun with your friends
- Play with your couple
Kinidroid is a drinking game with which every player should drink when they complete their turn. It has 100 challenges but you can also personalize your own. The questions/challenges are divided into three categories. The categories can be personalized as well and if you wish you can exclude a category depending on the type of atmosphere you have while playing.
Evenings with friends at home
Drinking as a group
Playing as a couple
Celebrate over 30 years of Wheel of Fortune – it’s a new spin on America’s #1 Game show, more fun and easy to play than ever before! Step up to the wheel and take a spin through a rich Wheel of Fortune experience! With over 1,000 puzzles from show writers and a variety of gameplay modes, you will feel like a real contestant!
• Spin Solo: Test your puzzle-solving skills while Pat takes you through an immersive Single Player story mode that travels back through Wheel of Fortune’s iconic 30-year history. Unlock new levels and avatar items by showcasing your Wheel of Fortune skills!
• Meet Pat Sajak: Take the stage with Pat Sajak as your host! Watch his style change as you travel back through three decades of Wheel of Fortune.
• Spin Together: Challenge your friends and family across social networks and play your games anytime, anywhere with this all-new multiplayer mode. Or, play in person with Pass & Play.
• Show Your Style: Personalize your in-game avatar with tons of clothing and accessory options! Unlock more themed avatar loot to change your look as you progress through Solo Mode.
• Add More Themes: Want even more Wheel of Fortune? Head to the in-game shop to purchase and download more puzzles and avatar items! Dress up like a monster or get ready for a night on the town, then challenge your friends to take a spin!
• Unlock Achievements: Show off your skills and collect Achievements just by playing Wheel of Fortune! Can you collect them all?
If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear directly from you!
A little bit of background music, a good party mood and your smartphone, that’s what you need to change the evening.
Cocktails and shots in your hands, are you ready? Pass your mobile phone; each one will have his own dilemma!
Thanks to Marie and Melissa for translate.
Forget bottles, just spin your device (or just flick the wheel!) in three unique modes:
- Dare Wheel for a modern spin on physical, action-based dares. Good for couples and adventurous groups!
- Truth or Dare for "Truth!" or "Dare!" cards with funny questions and dares. Remember, sometimes it's just easier not to tell the truth...
- Bottoms Up! for a combined "Truth or Dare" and drinking game experience. Adults only!
You can also make your own custom Truth or Dare cards with the Card Editor, and only play with your own cards. Useful for foreign languages!
Start the night out right with one of our 200+ drinking games. Perfect for parties or pre-gaming before heading out to the bar. With our manually entered games instructions, you will be sure to understand the rules of each game clearly.
Each of our games has detailed instructions that are clear to read an understand. You can see what items you need to play the game in the Supplies Needed section. We give you an idea of how intoxicating each game is using a scale of 1-5 (Buzzed, Tipsy, Hammered, Sloshed, Blacked Out).
Browse our game list by category or alphabetically. If that doesn't work for you, then filter out games by number of players or intoxication index. Either way, you are sure to find what you are looking for!
Check our Top Rated list to see what games other users are playing the most! Don't forget to rate or leave a comment on a specific game and share your experience with the world.
Just want to see what we have in stock? Hit the random button a few times to see a new game each time! Find a game you want to play later with your friends? Simply add it to your Favorites for easy access later.
*NEW* Want to play a game, but don't have a deck of cards or dice? Now you can use our Draw Card or Roll Dice features. You can draw a single card from a deck of 52 or roll up to nine dice at the same time!
Board, Card, Coin, Dice, Endurance, Gaming, Hands, Luck, Music, Other, Skill, Speed, Sports, Strength, TV/Movies and Vocal
Always be safe if you are drinking. You should never drink and drive.
This app is ad-supported.
Tags: drinking, beer, drink, cards, bar, game, games, party, card game, drinking game, dice, quarters, coins, shots, club, alcohol
Party Starter includes the following interactive games:
- Across the bridge
- High or Low
- King's Cup (also known as Kings, Waterfall, Ring of Fire, Circle of Death)
- Kings: Custom - Make your own game modes
- Meier (also known as Mia)
- Three Man (3 man)
The store includes:
- (New!) Sixes
All of this is a must have for any university/college student if you want to get drunk.
The Rulebook includes a full featured search function so you can find the games you're looking for easily. Don't know what you're looking for? Simply use the filters and you will find a game which fits your current party situation!
The categories include: card games, coin games, coordination games, dice games, endurance games, luck games, skill games and more.
Some of the games included in the rulebook: Beer Roulette, Beer Pong, Super Bowl, Finger it, Kings and Blood, Sixes, Buffalo, Viking, Beer Relay, Black or Red, Quarters, Catch the Pig, Flip Cup, Indian Poker, Pyramid, Go fish
Please send any suggestions, bugs and feedback to PartyStarterApp@gmail.com
Disclaimer: This application is intended for audiences of legal drinking age and for entertainment purposes only. Drink Responsibly.
You will need a flat bottomed pot with a lid that can be easily lifted and two dice. These can either be regular six sided cubic dice or rectangular dice about 50 - 100% longer than the width and with the 1 and 2 spots on the small ends (Dice like these have been found in a number of early sites).
Each player has a number of lives, I suggest 3 to start with and the object is to be the last player surviving. any number more than one can play and the container is passed from one player to the next with the dice inside (being careful not to upset them of course).
To play the game the first player shakes the dice in the pot and checks the result. That player then has three choices.
A. They can tell the truth and say what they have rolled to the next person.
B. They can lie and say they have rolled something higher. or
C. They can lie and say they have rolled something lower.
The next player now takes the pot and they now have three options.
1. They can believe the previous player and try to roll something higher themselves without looking at what the previous player had rolled.
2. They can call the previous player a liar and look at what they rolled. If this happens and the previous player has said they rolled higher than the dice in the pot the previous player loses 1 life. However, if the previous player has rolled the same or more than the score they said the current player loses a life.
3. The current player may believe the previous player and pass the pot to the next player without looking at the contents. If this happens the current player accepts the stated call and the actual dice roll as their own. If the next player disbelieves the call it is the current player that may lose a life.
So far I have just said higher or lower for the scores but there is an order of score values which some find complex.
The score is made up not by the total of the dice but by their values. For example 1f you roll a 6 and a 5, it is not 11, it is called 65 (note: the high die is always the first digit and the low die always the second).
Now we come to the order of scoring. The highest roll is called “Mia” and is 21, no other score can beat this. Next in value are the doubles 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 and 66 in that order, it may seem strange that 11 is worth more than 66 but just think about those rectangular dice with ones and twos on the ends and it makes more sense.
Now things turn the other way around, 65 beats 64 which beats 63 and so on down to 32 which is the lowest score.
Thus the complete order is :
21, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 54, 53, 52, 51, 43, 42, 41, 32
Each time a player loses a life the pot returns to the preceding player and they roll again with the same choices A. B. and C. to start a new round.
Each player must declare a score higher than the preceding players or pass the pot to avoid losing a life. Remember, if you pass the pot on you now take responsibility for the dice in the pot.
If the pot is passed right round to the person who originally called the score they cannot pass it on without raising the score. However, if a Mia is passed back to the person that first called it, they can roll the dice and start again.
If “Mia” has been rolled, called or falsely called the person in line to lose a life loses two lives rather than one.
Play Pogo Games Anytime, Anywhere
Enjoy free puzzle, word, and card games like Poppit!™, Word Whomp™, Turbo21™, and Sweet Tooth 2™. Purchase a Premium Upgrade or use your Club Pogo account to unlock the bonus World Class Solitaire™.
Earn Tokens, Ranks and More
Rack up tokens and climb Ranks the more you play. Club Pogo members can take on a Weekly Badge Challenge for more fun.
Play these Hit Pogo Games
For hours of casual fun on your Android device, enjoy these free Pogo Games...
• Poppit!™ – Release all the hidden prizes by popping matching balloons.
• Word Whomp™ – Show the gophers who’s the real wordsmith and spell as many words as you can before time runs out.
• Turbo 21™ – fast-paced Black Jack-inspired fun that puts you in the driver's seat.
• Sweet Tooth 2™ – Match three or more sweets in a row to score. Clear the caramel spaces to advance to the next level.
Purchase the Premium Upgrade or log in with your Club Pogo account to unlock the high-flying fun of World Class Solitaire.
Are You A Club Pogo Member?
Your Club Pogo membership gives you 100% Ad-Free gameplay, access to World Class Solitaire and exclusive Weekly Badge Challenges, just like on Pogo.com.
For more information about the third party targeted ad serving and analytics technology in this app and data they collect, see End User License Agreement:
There are very few rules:
- the player only walks one square in every turn
- enemies walk two squares in every turn
- enemies always go straight to the player through the shortess path
- enemies always try to take horizontal moves first, if not possible, they'll take vertical moves
It's a simple game but very addictive, and there are almost 200 levels
This is an Ad free game