* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
Enter your scores game-by-game and watch your running average. (This is NOT a frame-by-frame score keeper.)
Keep your practice scores separate from your league scores, and switch easily from one set of scores to another.
Share your bowling scores through email, Text messages, Twitter, Google+, or Facebook.
A summary of each bowler's scores is presented, including the number of games bowled, average, high game, and high series.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include game scores left empty in your average.
You can edit the games that have already been entered, including adding games to an existing series. Some people want to enter Game 1 for each player, and then Game 2 for each player.
Backup your bowling scores for security, or when you want to move your scores to a new device.
It's really easy to use, and there is an Information button on each Tab to remind you of the things you can do on that screen.
If you are a user of the free app "My Bowling Scores," you can import your scores into "Our Bowling Scores." (Do not uninstall My Bowling Scores until after you have done the import.)
This is a paid app - there are no advertisements popping up to bother you.
Privacy: This app does not collect any information from the user, or the user's device.
User satisfaction is our highest concern. If you are unhappy with this app, send us an email and we will refund your money. Let us know why you are not satisfied so we can take action to correct the issue.
Thank you for Rating and Reviewing our app.
You can register your score easily by simply selecting the pins knocked down.
You can perform various statistics from the data.
The data of score can be added to the tag information,lane,location,etc.
Display ,analysis and statistics can filtering based on such information.
･Registration and score data
･Display a list of score data
･Management of the bowler
･Management of the place(bowling alley), tag information
･Import of data
･Export of data
･Statistics display in units of the day, week, month, high series, any number of games
(Average, high game, low game, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･View statistics for each bowler
(Average, high game, high series, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･Analysis of pins knocked down
(The incidence of each pattern, the number of occurrences, details of each frame)
･Spare statistics function for each pin pattern of first throw
[CSV file format for import]
Date, first number, second number, place(bowling alley), lane number, score text(not always
required), Pins knocked down (first throw of a frame 1), Pins knocked down (second throw of a
frame 1) ..., Pins knocked down (third throw of a frame 10), tag information (If there is more
than one enclosed in double quotation marks to a comma-separated)
!The file must be placed in a folder named bsb in the SD card
[Example Score Text: S0S07/818/8/9/S08/S9/ (S:Strike、/:Spare)]
･This application is using the AChartEngine(Copyright 2009-2011 4ViewSoft) library
･This application is using the OpenCSV library
･We do not accept Responsible for any loss caused by the use of this application
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
Keep track of your bowling stats by adding games frame by frame, roll by roll! Enter Bowling Pins you left per shot to see what spares you leave, how often you leave them, and how often you pick them up!
League Play! Organize your bowling games in leagues so you can see how you are performing in specific bowling leagues.
Now you can enter your Tournament Games as well! Default tournament modes are singles, doubles, or team. But you can add any other type of tournament that you roll in. Tournaments allow you to enter different types of games for the same day of a tournament.
Enter game specific details so you can track stats by Bowling Ball, Bowling League, Bowling Alley, Oil Pattern, etc!
-If you don't feel like adding bowling games pin by pin, you can add only game score.
-Backup/Restore bowler information! On the first page of Strike out Stats hit Menu -> Import/Export Database.
-Import scores from trial. Must export the database from the demo version first. After exporting from the demo, you can then import that database into the full version.
-Edit Tenth Frame - Once your game is over you can edit any frame by tapping the frame number above that frame.
Report FCs/bugs or send feature requests at http://groups.google.com/group/bowling-scorekeeper
Enable and disable fb game stat posts in the game menu, toggle full screen and large scrolling, and toggle background color. Touch the bottom to toggle stats, long press the bottom to end an Open Bowl game. Have fun bowling!
*Tracks multiple bowling averages (league and open bowl)
*Tracks top ten league games, open bowl games, and overall top 10 games bowled.
*Heat map shows where you are in relation to your average.
*Chart shows your trend for your last 10 games bowled compared to your average.
*Simple to mark spares,strikes, and splits.
*Keeps a running average of all of your stats!
Disclaimer: Straiker bowling tracker is an app to track your REAL LIFE bowling scores.
--"The road to a better average starts with a deep understanding of your game."--
We are a passionate group of bowlers and developers that wanted to do a powerful app to start to track our bowling results and learn from them.
So we talked with several players and coaches in order to see what stats you should see in each moment, making you focus on the most important ones instead of overloading you with numbers.
Moreover, we worked really hard to get a beautiful and simple to use app, testing it with players to be sure that each step is as intuitive as possible
The result of this effort is Straiker Bowling Score Tracker:
- Define for each event: Bowling Alley and Oil Pattern
- Track your games pin by pin, by frame score or just by Final Score
- And change the ball that you use easily in a shot by shot basis
- After each game you will see a brief summary with your bowling stats, with not too many numbers because you are in the middle of a series and we don't want you to lose focus!
- At the end of the series you will see a summary with a beautiful visual representation of each frame
- And if you need more stats, with just one more tap you will see a complete set of stats for this series, including a visual representations of the missed combinations.
- Manage easily your arsenal (balls), bowling alley list and oil pattern list
- And if you want to go deeper in the stats, use the filter to get the complete set of stats just for the selected sample.
We started this app listening our fellow bowling players and we will keep doing that SO:
If you find a bug or something doesn't work as it should be, please write us (firstname.lastname@example.org)and we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
And of course, if you have any suggestion, idea, spare ball that you will not use or anything else, let us know at email@example.com
We hope that you will enjoy this app and that you will improve your stats!
- Allows creation of leagues / tournaments / data-sets that organises your data into groups, each of which can be analysed individually.
- Both frame-by-frame data entry and total-score data entry are accepted. In fact, you can mix these two approaches depending on which is more convenient!
- Will provide you with statistics about your spares as you leave them!
- For all games that are entered frame-by-frame, you can go back and see exactly what pins you left, and when. For score-only games, you can view your scores, and some data about them.
- Allows you to view all your game scores for any league, tournament, or data-set in one place, showing you averages and totals.
- You can analyse all your games, or only specific leagues / tournaments / data-sets in one place, showing you things including:
+ Average, minimum, and maximum score
+ Standard deviation, and the range of scores you are expected to bowl within
+ The percentage of times you get a strike
+ The percentage of times you get a 9, 8, 7, ..., 0
+ For *every* spare combination: the number of times you have left it, the number of times you have spared it, and your spare rate percentage
+ The pin combinations that you spare the least
+ The pin combinations that cost you the most
- Partially entered games can be saved and later restored.
- And many more features lie within!
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TENPIN BOWLING GAME, THIS IS ANALYTICAL AND STATISTICAL SOFTWARE.
If you have any feature requests or questions, feel welcome to email the developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Bowling Score Calculator PRO you can:
- Keep track of a maximum of 8 scores at a time
- Play several rounds, while the app calculates the total scores and averages of all players
- See the round, total and average scores of all players after each round
- Share these scores via Social Media
This is an easy-to-use bowling score keeper. Watch the progress of your average, and share your scores through social media. A Summary screen shows your average, count of games entered, and high and low scores.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include scores left empty (or 0) in your average.
You can share your scores by Twitter, email, Text message, Google+. You can post your scores to your Facebook status by emailing the scores to your Facebook email address.
You can edit or delete scores by pressing a row.
Swipe back and forth to move to the Enter Scores, View Scores, and Summary screens.
That's really all the app does. It will not take more than a minute to start using this app.
Using the menu, you can backup your scores to the external storage of your device. There is a menu item to restore them as well. This allows you to move your scores to a new device. You can also keep a backup of your scores in your favorite Spreadsheet on your PC or Mac. After you Export your scores, you can connect your device to your computer as a Media Device. Your scores can be found in the file:
(I know that looks awkward, but that's where Google asks us to put files. An uninstall of this app will remove any files that are stored there.)
The maximum score for a bowling game is 450. This allows Canadian 5 Pin bowlers to use this App.
This app can be used without connection to the internet. That permission is requested for when you choose to email your scores, and for an advertisement that appears.
Look for OurBowlingScores, an app that allows you to keep track of multiple bowlers / leagues, in Google Play.
Join to our community now. See more on tenpintracker.com.
- Save your games - save game by frames, scores and pins.
- No ads.
- Connect to Facebook and share your scores with friends.
- View statistics, analyze your results.
- Compare with friends and other players.
- View history of games.
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.tenpintracker,com, where you analyze your games.You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook from the website.
Another great bowling tip is to get a coach. It is best to get a trained coach, somebody who has helped others on their road to bowling greatness. Unfortunately, getting such a coach can cost a pretty penny... if you can find one in the first place.
So, if you cannot find somebody trained as a coach, find the next best thing - your mom, dad, friend, or neighbor, etc. Of course, you do, indeed, want someone who is a great bowler. At the very least, you want someone who is very interested in bowling - think of it this way, not all basketball referees are excellent basketball players, but they know what is going on the game.
In other words, even if friend cannot roll a strike every time, he or she can still help dissect your movements. Your friend may still be able to tell you what is wrong. Also, perhaps you know what you are doing wrong, and you end up overcorrecting yourself - your coach (even if it is just a friend) is going to be able to tell you that you have overcorrected or to tell you other information that you just cannot see or feel for yourself.
Besides these two major bowling tips - practice and don't go at it alone - there are tons of bowling tips to adhere to. Very few bowling tips apply to all bowlers like these first two do. Someone who always gets a gutter balls is going to need different bowling tips that someone who cannot time his or her approach. Similarly, an amateur bowler is going to be helped by completely different bowling tips than a professional.
Introducing..."100 Bowling Tips"
In this book, You will learn:
> Play bowling with your friends.
> Watch bowling competitions on TV.
> Talk to your bowling friends about the sport.
> Let your family know about your newfound hobby.
> Pick a bowling icon.
> And much more...