* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
Game Scores between dates for a bowler
Series Scores on certain dates for a bowler Strikes/Spares/Open frame comparisons per game Single Pin Spares and Opens for each pin number.
Number of Strikes
Number of Spares
Most Strikes in a Row
Number of Strikes for a ball
Strike Chances for a ball
Strike Percentage for a ball
Number of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares
Chances to get Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares for a ball
Percentage of Spares, Single Pin Spares, and Multi Pin Spares for a ball
This is a user driven project and I am taking suggestions of what the users want. Leave a comment here or email me with suggestions or bugs. I want to make this app as good as possible.
Updates currently in progress:
Game review feature that will give you a look at past games ball by ball. Facebook sharing integration.
Warm Ups For Bowling
Chosing The Right shoes
Chosing The Right Ball
The Basics of Bowling
How to Grip a Bowling Ball
How To Throw Your Ball
The Proper Bowling Stance
How to Keep Your Balance
Finding Your Strike Lane
Arrows & Dots
Practicing Your Bowling Game
How to Focus Your Eyes When Bowling
Tips for Beginning Bowling
The Importance of Fluid Movements
Keep track of your bowling stats by adding games frame by frame, roll by roll! Enter Bowling Pins you left per shot to see what spares you leave, how often you leave them, and how often you pick them up!
League Play! Organize your bowling games in leagues so you can see how you are performing in specific bowling leagues.
Now you can enter your Tournament Games as well! Default tournament modes are singles, doubles, or team. But you can add any other type of tournament that you roll in. Tournaments allow you to enter different types of games for the same day of a tournament.
Enter game specific details so you can track stats by Bowling Ball, Bowling League, Bowling Alley, Oil Pattern, etc!
-If you don't feel like adding bowling games pin by pin, you can add only game score.
-Backup/Restore bowler information! On the first page of Strike out Stats hit Menu -> Import/Export Database.
-Import scores from trial. Must export the database from the demo version first. After exporting from the demo, you can then import that database into the full version.
-Edit Tenth Frame - Once your game is over you can edit any frame by tapping the frame number above that frame.
Enable and disable fb game stat posts in the game menu, toggle full screen and large scrolling, and toggle background color. Touch the bottom to toggle stats, long press the bottom to end an Open Bowl game. Have fun bowling!
*Tracks multiple bowling averages (league and open bowl)
*Tracks top ten league games, open bowl games, and overall top 10 games bowled.
*Heat map shows where you are in relation to your average.
*Chart shows your trend for your last 10 games bowled compared to your average.
*Simple to mark spares,strikes, and splits.
*Keeps a running average of all of your stats!
Disclaimer: Straiker bowling tracker is an app to track your REAL LIFE bowling scores.
--"The road to a better average starts with a deep understanding of your game."--
We are a passionate group of bowlers and developers that wanted to do a powerful app to start to track our bowling results and learn from them.
So we talked with several players and coaches in order to see what stats you should see in each moment, making you focus on the most important ones instead of overloading you with numbers.
Moreover, we worked really hard to get a beautiful and simple to use app, testing it with players to be sure that each step is as intuitive as possible
The result of this effort is Straiker Bowling Score Tracker:
- Define for each event: Bowling Alley and Oil Pattern
- Track your games pin by pin, by frame score or just by Final Score
- And change the ball that you use easily in a shot by shot basis
- After each game you will see a brief summary with your bowling stats, with not too many numbers because you are in the middle of a series and we don't want you to lose focus!
- At the end of the series you will see a summary with a beautiful visual representation of each frame
- And if you need more stats, with just one more tap you will see a complete set of stats for this series, including a visual representations of the missed combinations.
- Manage easily your arsenal (balls), bowling alley list and oil pattern list
- And if you want to go deeper in the stats, use the filter to get the complete set of stats just for the selected sample.
We started this app listening our fellow bowling players and we will keep doing that SO:
If you find a bug or something doesn't work as it should be, please write us (email@example.com)and we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
And of course, if you have any suggestion, idea, spare ball that you will not use or anything else, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will enjoy this app and that you will improve your stats!
Report FCs/bugs or send feature requests at http://groups.google.com/group/bowling-scorekeeper
Why this application is so awesome? Well, because you just enter 4 parameters end get lots of useful(or not) stats! No, you don't have to enter data for each frame!
Oh, and this app have charts! Everybody loves charts.
Also, if you change phone, you can just export/import your scores, so they wont be lost. Awesome.
PS: Developing for Android is fun, but it has some negative sides too. Biggest one is amount of devices and OS versions. I'm trying to test apps on different phones and emulators, but there is always will be a phone where my app does not work for some reason, so if you encountered any problems - feel free to mail me - feedback is always appreciated.
Bowling provides good physical exercise as well as entertainment to the players. An active involvement of the muscles and ligaments is required. The bowling balls are available in different sizes and weights. It also offers psychosocial benefits.
Are you interested in playing this game? Are you a fan of bowling? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Bowling Player and info about Bowling tournaments.
Then this Bowling Tips And Tricks & News app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Bowling world.
This app includes- Bowling News
- PBA Bowling
- Bowling Game
- Bowling Results
- Bowling Ranking
- Bowling tips for beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Fast bowling tips
- 10 important tips for bowling
- 7 must know bowling tips and tricks
- Game Tips - wii bowling tips
- Discover the Secret for Throwing More Strikes & Picking Up
-Recommended Bowling Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a baby playing bowling toys while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Bowling world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new wonderful sports.
Thank you for checking this out