* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
Report FCs/bugs or send feature requests at http://groups.google.com/group/bowling-scorekeeper
This app will add a new icon on your home screen that links to Games, More Apps and Android Tricks mobile web page. If you do not want to use this awesome page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get help promoting this app and make a few cents, it will also help us keep developing more great apps.
This is an easy-to-use bowling score keeper. Watch the progress of your average, and share your scores through social media. A Summary screen shows your average, count of games entered, and high and low scores.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include scores left empty (or 0) in your average.
You can share your scores by Twitter, email, Text message, Google+. You can post your scores to your Facebook status by emailing the scores to your Facebook email address.
You can edit or delete scores by pressing a row.
Swipe back and forth to move to the Enter Scores, View Scores, and Summary screens.
That's really all the app does. It will not take more than a minute to start using this app.
Using the menu, you can backup your scores to the external storage of your device. There is a menu item to restore them as well. This allows you to move your scores to a new device. You can also keep a backup of your scores in your favorite Spreadsheet on your PC or Mac. After you Export your scores, you can connect your device to your computer as a Media Device. Your scores can be found in the file:
(I know that looks awkward, but that's where Google asks us to put files. An uninstall of this app will remove any files that are stored there.)
The maximum score for a bowling game is 450. This allows Canadian 5 Pin bowlers to use this App.
This app can be used without connection to the internet. That permission is requested for when you choose to email your scores, and for an advertisement that appears.
Look for OurBowlingScores, an app that allows you to keep track of multiple bowlers / leagues, in Google Play.