Great App!! Useful features The new updae is awesome! Easy sorting and search features! Makes it so much easier to use and earn points!
Great savings Just updated but now super slow and doesn't load. Locked 3x this am. Really bummed because I joined this program at its launch and use it tons and refer all my friends, but now it's not working. :-( at least it didn't this am...
Great App No major issues. The ap gets very slow when you have a low signal and can freeze. That is not necessarily the ap's fault. Rather, the issue is with the service provider not having great signal quality. The ap is very useful and the discounts do accumulate very quickly. I do have one complaint however. Many restaurants will not allow the use of the discounts on evenings when'kids eat free'. You should be able to use the discounts anytime as it's not a coupon, it's a discount based on accrued spending.
Great discounts, slow app. In the Omaha metro area there are tons of great restaurants listed. This app is worth it just for the welcome rewards and points add up quick. Its great if you eat out alot and even better if with a group of friends. Only problem is the app is slow and spotty, have had a couple force closes because of lag time. I recommend this for anyone in my area!!
Crap Keeps locking up. The deals are good but they are irrelevant when the app doesn't work. Uninstalling.
Not great Ap "loses" my favorites? My favorite locations decide not to participate or move and earned rewards are lost? Pinpoint not worth using to me any longer.
• Fresh new app with enhanced user experience, look, and feel
• Added Enrollment Wizard
• Added search bar and sort filters to Find Merchants and My Rewards
• Allow users to find merchants near their location
• Added merchant specific maps
• My Card now stored on device to prevent loading issues
• Created My Profile, users can manage their account, view most recent transactions, edit account information, edit location services, and contact PinPoint Rewards.
• Bug fixes and other enhancements
SSR users earn points by checking in, and use those points to redeem rewards