PinPoint Initiative is a unified messaging and Real-time locating systems (RTLS) for mobile and Web systems on educational and corporate campuses. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow devices to exchange messages, define incidents and manage the flow of users throughout a physical environment. The key components of the system include:
Emergency Management Platform: Knowing what to do next can keep students and faculty out of harm’s way during emergencies and help save lives.
• Real-time Alerts Via Chat/SMS/Email
• Emergency Plans Sent In Real-Time
• Directs Users To Best Routes For Safety
• Safety Check Attendance of Students/Teachers
Coordinated Communication Network: PinPoint communication network provides real-time communication between teachers, administrators, and law enforcement so that precious time in the midst of a crisis is optimized.
• Centralized Team Communication Via Chat/SMS/Email
• Safe, Private & Secure
• Instant Group Broadcast Messaging
• Real-Time Image and Video Sharing
Incident Management Technology: A record of all communication is stored during an incident with a fully-documented timeline and chronological history.
• Access To Non-Emergency & Emergency Events
• Incidents Reported Into A Central Repository
• Multiple Users In Multiple Locations
• Custom Broadcast Features For Groups & Incident Type