SyncHealth - an app for use by people with, or at risk of, diabetes and/or cardiovascular disease. It helps you be in control of your healthcare by regularly monitoring your health information and providing timely advice about how to manage your condition. Get feedback and notifications when you may need help from health professionals, and that’s only the beginning… The app will be developed in the future for other long term conditions and will have many more features. This app is a ‘test’ version - it will work in its own right but we are continuing to develop it for use on a larger scale across health communities.
How it works…
- Open the app and register with some basic personal and health information so the app knows about you. This will also help you to log on next time you use the app. Any data you provide is held only on your device so it’s secure.
- You can record your blood pressure, pulse and blood sugar levels in different sections on the app, depending on what you wish to do. You set the frequency of recording your data.
- The app then plots this so you you can see what’s happening. It will indicate whether your readings are within the normal range or if there are are cases for concern
- You can share your data, if you wish, with your GP or other family/friends
- You’ll receive timely reminders, hints and tips in relation to your health data to help you manage this more effectively. Our Useful Links section provides more detailed information and advice.
We would value your feedback on how the app works for you. Please use the ‘User Feedback’ link in the app to do this.
The SyncHealth Team