The Encirca® Pro app helps you monitor crop health through the season across your entire operation using satellite imagery. With near daily imagery, you can identify areas that need additional scouting and support key management decisions that can impact yield and profitability. Plus, with Nitrogen monitoring, you can record Nitrogen applications and manage Nitrogen soil levels.
• Identify the fields in your operation with areas of low crop health or experiencing the most change to target scouting locations
• Access Crop Health Index satellite images to view the relative crop health across a field
• Compare two Crop Health Index images to spot differences in biomass across a field over time
• Create a customized nitrogen application plan and run simulations to manage nitrogen levels at tassel growth stage across your fields (if available in your area)
• Compare as-planted, harvest and Crop Health Index to gain insights into field productivity and problems
• You must have an enrolled operation in Encirca® Pro to access satellite imagery and nitrogen monitoring. Planning, map layers and information is available to everyone with an account.