This app will be your portal to news and alerts for the area you are located in. The app uses geo location to identify your location and tailor the information you receive based on your preferences.
With this app you can select the type of alerts and notifications that are received on your device as well as have access to your Pioneer Cellular account to monitor your usage, view your bill, get directions to the nearest store and even shop for a new device.
Miért lehet hasznos a mezőgazdasági termelők számára az Agro-Assist?
• Magyar nyelvű elektronikus agrárgazdálkodási napló
• Egyedülálló módon mobil és webes felületen is ingyenesen elérhető
• A gazdálkodási terület(ek) csapadékadatai folyamatosan nyomon követhetők a főképernyőn
• Kártevő riasztás
• Széleskörű termékadatbázis, kísérleti eredmények
• Az egyetlen olyan alkalmazás, amelyben gazdálkodási területenként és termesztett növényenként az összes fontos adat és munkafolyamat rögzíthető, valamint közvetlenül továbbítható akár a kiválasztott agronómus részére is
Az alkalmazás funkciói:
A gazdálkodási terület(ek)
• csapadékadatainak megjelenítése (saját mérés vagy agrometeorológiai állomás mérése) heti, havi és tenyészidőszak bontásban is,
• talajhőmérséklet adatok megjelenítése és előrejelzés,
• aktualitások – figyelmeztető üzenetek a kártevők esetleges megjelenésére.
Adott területre és növényre-hibridre vonatkozó adatok napi bevitelét, illetve fotónapló készítését teszi lehetővé, emellett emlékeztetők is beállíthatók az egyes munkafolyamatokhoz kapcsolódóan.
• napi csapadékmennyiség
• szántóföldi munkák
• Kísérleti eredmények: kiválasztott hibrid hozama az átlaghoz képest
• Termékkatalógus: Pioneer Hi-Bred Zrt. által forgalmazott termékek és azok rövid leírásai
Továbbiak - Agronómuskereső
Az Agronómuskereső segítségével kiválasztható a felhasználó területén illetékes agronómus, aki részére az alkalmazáson keresztül továbbíthatóak a naplózott adatok és fotók.
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
Cattle Feed Formulation Software
!!!OFFER!!!! Get PC Version for Free !!!
Send your Order Detail at email@example.com i.e Order No , Date and Country of purchase for play store. We will send you PC version in 24 Hours by Email for Free !!!!!!
1. Cattle Feed formulation software (Kg ) units
2.Cattle Feed Formulation software (lb) Units
3. Cattle Nutrient requirement Chart for reference(Mature Beef Cow,Heifers,Growing Steers And heifer Calves,Growing Bull calves,Growing Yearling,Growing and mature Bulls,Lactation,Pregnant) Monthwise and as per body weight.
>>Easy to use and understand
>>This formulation is Base on Dry Matter Basis so Most accurate.
>>162 Feed ingredient / Raw materials/Feed Stuffs commonly used
in feed are Included with there nutritive value.
>>All values for input can be changed as per your need.
>>Guide and Unit conversion Software is included in same file.
Whom can use Formulation Software?
★It can be used for all cattle Breeds.
★It can be used for minimum 1 cattle feed formulation and maximum how much you want.
★Who do not have lot of expertise in using complicated formulation softwares and do not want to waste time and money .
>> Result are far better then others because easy to use and change data in easiest way.
>>It takes maximum a hour to understand first time, and 5 minute to formulate every time.
Why to Use formulation Software
>> What you feeding to your livestock you must know. Feed cost is highest cost in livestock operations.
>> If cattle need certain nutrient, deficiency can cause lower production and losses while excess can also cause lower production and feed cost. So cattle must be reared on balance diet for optimum profit. Thats why you need to give required nutrient by formulating balanced ration.
============Includes In software=======================
>>Guide and conversion - Easy guideline to understand how does it works.
Cattle weight measurement - By girth and body Length shown with diagram and description
Unit conversion- Additionally provide unit conversion in case if you need to convert any units .
>>Input- Where you can find your ingredients/Feed stuffs 162 commonly used feed stuff included.But if you have some you can add them with there nutritive value.
Usually Names are different in local Languages and countries so go to google translator and translate feed stuff name to your language and change name in file as per.
Cost- you can Fill cost for feed stuffs
>>Formulation - Here you can do your actual formulation and feed mixes. It will show you
On Dry Matter Basis and As Fed Basis too
Units after download you can choose any time Kilogram unit file or Pound Unit file as per your requirement.
>>Diet Nutrient Density<<
DM %,CP %,TDN%,DE Mcal/lbor kg,NEm Mcal/lbor kg,NEg Mcal/lbor kg,By-Pass %,EE%,CF %,ADF ,NDF%,Calcium %,Phosphorous%,Potassium%,Sulfur %,Zinc ppm, Ash%
>>Nutrient Requirement /Animal/Day >>>
DM ,CP ,TDN,DE Mcal,NEm Mcal,NEg ,By-Pass ,EE,CF ,ADF ,NDF,Calcium ,Phosphorous,Potassium,Sulfur ,Zinc ppm,Ash
>>Print- You can print your out put formulation and results and costs.
>>Nutrient and feed stuff- Here you can choose feed stuffs for formulation
>>Requirements- Here you can find Nutrient requirement for animal type and weight
>> Allows File to ' save' On SD Card ,Email, ' save as' to use on other Devices Like PC,ipad,iphone,Desktop,tablet,mobile phone where ever you can open MS excel file this software will work in all those devices.
>> Download Kingsoft Office Free edition or other MS explorer software for proper working of this software files.
>>>>>> Unofficial Circulation Is strictly Prohibited<<<<<<<<<<
This app compares the advantages and benefits of specific fertilizer types such as nitrates and urea and explains techniques for optimizing crop yield while improving environmental compatibility and cost. It provides a wealth of information on related aspects and is a must for farmers and all those interested in the agronomic, economic and ecological aspects of farming and fertilization. It is updated regularly with new topics.
Yara is an international company specialized in plant nutrition. As the world’s largest supplier of mineral fertilizers for more than a century, we help provide food for a growing world population.
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
The app contains several features all in an easy-to-use format. Below are a few of the features:
- Angus members have access to their AAA Login herd data
and the ability to enter calving book records from the field.
- Flexibility to tailor the app for your needs for your most used functions with a Configuration option. Simply press and hold your favorite icons to move them to the toolbar.
- Search for any registered Angus animal or Angus member.
- View current News Releases
- Browse Sale Books for upcoming Angus sales
- Sale Reports : see results of past Angus sales
- Show results : includes the top winners with photos
- See the latest Angus videos created by the American Angus Association
- View an extensive Angus events calendar for upcoming sales, shows and meetings.
- Use date calculators for gestation and performance measurements such as weaning and ultrasound.
- National Cattle Evaluation Information. EPD/$Value Percentiles, breed average EPDs and $values and more.
- Submit calving book entries to AAA
- More features available
- Watch for further updates
The American Angus Association is the nation’s largest beef organization, serving nearly 30,000 members across the United States and Canada. It provides programs and services to farmers, ranchers and others who rely on the power of Angus to produce quality genetics for the beef industry and quality beef for consumers.
Zoetis and RJ O'Brien are proud to present the CattleFax app, providing you with specialized beef industry information from award-winning analysts. The app is a true go-to, deciding factor for your everyday beef industry data and analysis needs.
Get up-to-the-minute information and follow futures markets from the best single source of information in the beef industry. Browse cattle prices, view industry data, examine industry news and check weather forecasts.
Optimized for daily use by beef producers and traders, app users can quickly access daily closing bell, market minute videos and market information.
The CattleFax app also includes access to:
• Fed cattle and futures
• Weekly US Cow Slaughter data
• Carcass weights
• Producer/trader calculators
• And, much more
The CattleFax mobile application is proudly sponsored by Zoetis and RJ O'Brien.
For over 45 years, the CattleFax focus has been information on, by, and for the beef industry. We are the global leader in beef industry research, analysis, and information. Since 1968, our exclusive industry database has set the standard for market information and analysis. Our expertise translates to a more profitable bottom line - whether you are a beef producer, allied industry business partner, or financial institution.
CattleFax is not a stakeholder in the market - we are an information and analysis service designed to meet the unique needs of the beef industry. When it comes to providing you with the tools you need to make profitable decisions - CattleFax is the Deciding Factor.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Cow allows you to check cow information about:
- milk production
- milk quality
- feed intake
You can also set the right actions like:
- milk now
- health treatment
- dry off
- pregnancy check
You’ll get clear and easy to follow advice with information that’s second to none. There are no signal problems: once it’s downloaded, it’s all yours. You’ll streamline your operation – cows, sheep, staff by minimising mistakes that even the farm manager will thank you for.
There is a pack which cuts the mystery out of farming: it includes calculators for water usage, area/volume, and more. The Good Stuff pack has a Neat Ideas section which has lots of tips to save you time and money. Even a recipes section so you can look after yourself with good healthy meals. No more frustration when you're out on the farm and need some vital information in a hurry - with Farmhelp it's all within arm's reach. We call this a 'pocket prompt' - you'll probably just call it extremely helpful!
Other packs include: Cattle, Dairy/Cowshed, Sheep, Pasture, Machinery, Building and Fencing making a total of 83 common farm tasks. All give you tried and tested information, guidelines and advice.
The in-depth packs cover details such as animal health, fencing, drenching. All essential facts for helping you to run more smoothly whether you’re just starting out on your farming career or operating a smallholding. Everyone can advance their farming practices. Down load 12 tasks for FREE and purchase additional knowledge packs that suit your farming needs as and when you need them - advice you can put into action straight away.
Monitoring fertility, health and feeding.
➤ Version 6 release:
* Complete new App
* Search cow function with individual cow data and graphs
* Overview of groups and alert lists
* Overview of management settings
➤ Version 5 release:
* Temperature alerts
* Light blue colored heat alerts during the first two hours
* Heat value increase, decrease indicator
* Nutrition graphs available for self-made groups.
* Improved user interface of heat- and health alerts.
* Management settings of heat attentions also apply to the CM App heat alerts
* Display of associated group name / number in expand screen.
➤ Version 4 release:
* Multi user authorization support (User management section CowManager website)
* Company selection list for users that are authorized to multiple companies
* Spanish and Portuguese language support
➤ CowManager version 3 features:
* New module: Nutrition
* Modular based design: Nutrition, Health and Fertility modules are only visible if purchased
* Battery consumption improvement
* Stability and performance improvements
* Added About screen to view active modules and app version number
> Fix: Android 4.2 and higher unable to update
> Fix: Crash when opening a chart
> Fix: Behavior chart hourly period not up to date
➤ CowManager version 2 release with many new features:
* New slide-out navigation menu to open system status, settings and alert views
* New chart views available with behavior, activity and temperature charts for alerted cows
* New CowManager system status overview
* CowManager system notifications on router, coordinator and PC failures
* Lactation value and days after heat fields added in expandable list of the alert view
* Added English, France and German language support
* Automatic language synchronization between the CowManager website and app
* Wifi and mobile network connectivity improvements
* New graphical user interface
* Android 3 and higher support added
*This app is ad free.* ..and always will be!
Please leave a review so the app can be improved, all suggestions are welcomed.
Install the Pioneers interactive mobile application on your smartphone to:
- See the overview of sessions, speakers, startups and tech corporates
- Business Networking: find your future business partners and schedule meetings with them on location
- Create your own program for the event (My Highlights): bookmark the sessions you wish to attend
- Turn on your Bluetooth to receive location based notifications
- Automatically receive updates & information about the event and after show parties
The Pioneer GrowingPoint agronomy app helps you:
* Search hundreds of Pioneer GrowingPoint agronomy articles and photos
* Find relevant information for your area with trending articles
* Work offline, even when you don’t have a good cellular phone signal
Select your planter type, then scan or type in a seed batch ID directly from your Pioneer® seed packaging to view specific planter setting recommendations. You'll see suggested plate or disc size, pressure or vacuum setting speed, and the singular setting, as well as the predicted seed drop for each batch and planter combination. The tool also provides you a handy guide with seed corn plantability guidelines and planter adjustment tips.
* To look up planter settings from our extensive data set, your mobile device must have an Internet connection.
* Once you see planter settings results, the app will store those results so you can view them any time via the Recent Results button, even when you're not connected to the Internet.
* Scanning seed barcodes on darker colored tags (e.g. orange tags) may not work in all lighting conditions. You may want to enter the batch ID manually via your device's keypad instead.
* For devices without the scanner capability (early iPad models), you can enter the seed batch information via the keypad, along with the planter make, to view customized planter settings.
* Displays field boundaries for participating customers
* Easy to use interface
* Instantly map and organize data with notes and photos
* Share your observations with local experts
• If you have an existing pioneer.com account, please use the same email address when creating your new Encirca services account.
• If you are a Pioneer Sales Professional or DuPont Pioneer employee, log in to your Encirca services account with the same username and password used to login to your Pioneer computer.
In addition, this app shows you the DuPont Pioneer tent at the Farm Progress show. View the 3D map and tap to see key topics about DuPont Pioneer.
You can also switch between Portuguese and English, and watch a brief video introduction to the Farm Progress Show.