Browse FAST and SMOOTH with Maxthon Cloud Browser for Pioneer. Maxthon is the world’s fastest and smartest web browser – extremely fast, secure and easy to use! Along with amazing, lightning fast browsing & download speed, Maxthon browser gives you a whole range of great customizable features, making it the best ‘out of the box’ browser experience on Android.
- Powered by industry-leading cloud technology
- Driven by technology that scores top honors for HTML 5 support
- Winner of About.com’s best browser award for 3 consecutive years
With over 600 million downloads of its PC web browser Maxthon knows how to make your mobile web sizzle.
Maxthon Mobile Web Browser for Android is packed with cool features like:
★Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
★Private browsing - Ability to browse the web without saving any browser history
★Amazing speed - Mobile web surfing lightning fast.
★Absolutely free, no advertisements!
★Full Screen - Browse the web in true full screen mode
★Add-ons - Small but useful add-ons to take your browsing experience to new heights
★Quick Back - Industry-leading caching technology that makes visiting previous webpages lightning fast
★Sharing with friends - Super easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels
★Advanced Gesture - Create your own touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
★Theme/Skin - Ever-growing collection of skins that can customize your browser the way you like it
★WWW/WAP switch - Switch between www and WAP versions of the web at your fingertip
★Quick Access - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
★Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
★Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
★Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.
Maxthon browser for Pioneer is the fastest & smartest browser today. Download the app from Google Play and see for yourself!
Let's keep in touch!
No matter if you lose your phone, how many computers you go through, the price of corn, or if you set your office on fire.
More than just an app, VFM is a service to farmers.
**(first month free trial) and $65 per month (or $400/year) following.**
VFM Is The First Farmer Owned Agriculture Technology Company
Keep all your field records – be able to view or edit them from your phone or computer anywhere in the world
Simple Coverage logging (Field Mapping) with multiple colors for multiple seed varieties using your phone’s GPS
Synced to the website
All Hired Help can see the same notes
“Sign-In” to keep unwanted users out
Super Easy to Use Interface – No newfangled contraptions
Gotax Record Keeping App functions in very simplistic terms. Imagine going to the hardware store to pick up that hammer, or the stationery store to buy that pen - what usually happens? - the receipt hits the glovebox never to be seen again. With this handy App you can instantly record and scan the details of the transaction and never, ever lose a tax deduction again. The inconvenience of recording logbooks are also a thing of the past. The Gotax Record Keeping App comes complete with real time data entry for your business use of; Motor Vehicles, computers, telephone, home office and Travel. Simply complete the logs and view the online business use percentages and help systems to guide you.
Record your expenses, Scan your receipts, for easy to read and use reporting each year or even monthly if you need to. Log book requirements are also dealt with. Complete in real time your use of your motor vehicle, travel, computer, home office and telephone, with running business percentage displays. Never again risk the uncertainty of guessing and never ever miss a valid tax deduction again. Seriously the Gotax Record Keeping has all the necessary tools to capture data real time and have it safely stored away for instant retrieval or year-end requirements. Our help system also guides you on what to do and what is required to comply.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter fields. With the help of GPS or using map editor fields.
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping are field tasks(fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data
Basic package can help manage farm for small farmer, which own scheduling grow crop and work on vehicles on the field. Also Basic package can use as mobile assistant for agronomist.
● GPS track record in field tasks
● Inventory (Material-off in field tasks)
● Photo in field tasks
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
If you have any problems with the app please call us at 519 457 2575 or email us at email@example.com
MRGA Facility Facts
Grain Storage Capacity: 7.6 million bushels (company wide)
Shuttle Facility Storage: 2.5 million bushel (Casselton)
Drying Capacity: 17,500 bushels per hour (Casselton)
Receiving Capability: 75,000 bushels per hour (Casselton)
Loading Capability: 90,000 bushels per hour (Casselton)
3 separate unloading driveways with RFID automated scales in & out (Casselton)
Fertilizer Plant Capacity: 38,000 tons
Bulk Seed Storage: 35,000 units
Retail and wholesale loading bays
Fully automated loading and blending
36,000 sq. ft. of flat storage for seed
Your one stop shop for……
•ND Grain Inspection
eCropScout has been developed by Prairie Farm Club, Inc; a website used by the agricultural community to deliver real-time crop condition maps. eCropScout is integrated into our website (grainshed.com) to deliver real-time information about crop conditions.
- Easy to navigate App for farmers, agronomists and agricultural professionals to save all their information: field scouting, Insect and disease scouting, chemical applications, fertilizer/manure applications, planting data, and harvesting data.
- Crop scouts, agronomists and agricultural professionals will scout farm fields and enter data about the field crops. They then can save, email or print the scouting report to their growers.
- The App allows importing field maps, Google Maps, and taking pictures of the field. You can also draw your own maps or draw on any of the imported maps and pictures. The map will print on the 2nd page or back of a scouting report.
- Field information is stored on the tablet in Pictures or DropBox for emailing or printing.
- Allows placement of your own label or logo on the scouting sheet.
- All Apps: The key to a successful app is ease of use, and eCropScout’s design is built with that in mind. All apps allow you to add grower, crop and condition information. You can have the option to add a map that will print on the 2nd page or back of the form. Whether you’re in the tractor or scouting a field you can now easily keep track of all your field information.
- Reduce your paper work and send the field data to anyone in real time or your desktop computer.
- Weed Scouting App: Most of the data entry consists of pull downs for quick reports. You can add your own weeds and the App will remember what you entered. Recommended chemical application information is very easy and quick to enter.
- Insect and Disease Scouting App: Pull downs for quick data entry. Add any insect and disease to you scouting sheet. Application area for recommended treatment.
- Fertilizer/Manure Application App: An app to make recommendation for applications or use to keep all your records on applications. Keep records on Fertilization/Manure and draw in the area spread for each field. Have all the information needed for feedlot permits. The best part is you can easily make a map showing the area applied.
- Planting Application App: Keep track of all your varieties and areas planted. You can record your insecticides, fertilizer and seed treatments. Take a picture of bag tags.
- Chemical Application App: Pull-downs for quick data entry. Products can be added to by the user and the app remembers those products. Area sprayed can be shown with the map system.
- Harvest Scouting App: As you harvest your field you can record all the important information. If you see a weed problem, pull up a map and draw in the needed information. Keep track of varieties, lodging, yield and root quality.
- The seamless connection to Prairie Farm Club website allows you to benefit from your work. With farmers, agronomists and agricultural professionals supplying crop conditions, the guessing about how the crop is progressing around the country is over.
- Users of eCropScout automatically become free Silver Members/Reporters at the Prairie Farm Club website grainshed.com
- Each user registers at the Prairie Farm Club website and is given ID # to use in the eCropScout App. At the grainshed.com website you gain free access to crop condition information throughout the growing season.
- eCropScout App Only sends crop condition information to the Prairie Farm Club website. All personal information is kept with the tablet and only date, crop, crop stage, moisture, state, county, crop condition, irrigation, population, % County planted, and Scout/Consultant ID are sent to the Prairie Farm Club website.
We are on YouTube.com search under eCropScout.
Top News! The anonymous picture sharing community ----Vaulto Gallery is coming!
Vaulto Gallery [NEW]: Users can now share their private photos for a limited time and view photos shared by other Vault community members anonymously. Each picture is visible for no more than 10 seconds before being erased completely & permanently.
● App Lock: Email, Facebook, Skype, Tango, Instagram, Amazon, Candy Crush…any apps you choose to lock will be protected with a password, if someone try to use your locked app, she/he must enter the correct password in order to open it. And for premium user, you can select unlimited apps to lock and also enable the Camouflage App Lock to make your locked apps appear like it is crashed.
● Photos & videos protection: All files will be hidden into a private place and can only be viewed in Vault after entering the correct password. Allow users to manually select and import photos but also have the function that can automatically mark all your still visible photos and remind you to import them.
● Contacts/SMS/Call logs protection: allow users to create “private contact”, and all messages and calls from the contact “disappear” from the phone, almost as if the contact never exists. Vault hides text message and suppresses incoming message alert.
● Facebook Messages: Do you worry about your Facebook messages being seen by your friends' friends? Worry no more. Vault can hide the Facebook messages that you rather keep to yourself. Simply open Messages and chat privately.
● Break-In Attempts (premium): it photographs anyone who enters the wrong password to attempt your Vault, without the intruder knowing it. Help to monitor who access the phone and when such attempt was made. This feature requires an Android 2.3 (or higher) device with a front-facing camera.
● Fake Vault (premium): create a decoy vault to protect the real one. If someone insists to see the content in your Vault, just show them the ‘fake’ one.
● Vault Online (Premium): back up your Vault files to NQ’s private cloud space. Data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by you.
● Stealth Mode (Premium): allows users to completely hide Vault’s icon on the phone’s home screen. When stealth mode is on, Vault’s icon will disappear. And it can be opened again by entering your password from within the phone dialer.
More about Vault:
Since the launch, Vault has been the most popular app of its kind on the market today, with over 10 million users worldwide.
1. May, 2012, NQ Mobile Vault was selected as the Best App of CTIA by the Techlicious 2012 Best of CTIA Awards.
2. July, 2012, NQ Mobile Vault awarded PC Magazine Best Apps
3. October, 2012, NQ Mobile Vault for Android was selected as a top 50 app at the Global Mobile Internet Conference App Space.
4. May, 2013, NQ Mobile Vault received TRUSTe Seal.
About NQ Mobile:
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services focusing on security, privacy and productivity. The company was one of the first to recognize the growing security threats targeting smartphone with approximately 426 million registered user accounts in over 150 countries. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit www.nq.com.
- Harvested quantities per worker
- Time recording
- Hourly rates - ensure your workers are meeting minimum wage
- Stock balances
- Growing area yields
Requires server install.
You’ll get clear and easy to follow advice with information that’s second to none. There are no signal problems: once it’s downloaded, it’s all yours. You’ll streamline your operation – cows, sheep, staff by minimising mistakes that even the farm manager will thank you for.
There is a pack which cuts the mystery out of farming: it includes calculators for water usage, area/volume, and more. The Good Stuff pack has a Neat Ideas section which has lots of tips to save you time and money. Even a recipes section so you can look after yourself with good healthy meals. No more frustration when you're out on the farm and need some vital information in a hurry - with Farmhelp it's all within arm's reach. We call this a 'pocket prompt' - you'll probably just call it extremely helpful!
Other packs include: Cattle, Dairy/Cowshed, Sheep, Pasture, Machinery, Building and Fencing making a total of 83 common farm tasks. All give you tried and tested information, guidelines and advice.
The in-depth packs cover details such as animal health, fencing, drenching. All essential facts for helping you to run more smoothly whether you’re just starting out on your farming career or operating a smallholding. Everyone can advance their farming practices. Down load 12 tasks for FREE and purchase additional knowledge packs that suit your farming needs as and when you need them - advice you can put into action straight away.
More from developer
* Displays field boundaries for participating customers
* Easy to use interface
* Instantly map and organize data with notes and photos
* Share your observations with local experts
• If you have an existing pioneer.com account, please use the same email address when creating your new Encirca services account.
• If you are a Pioneer Sales Professional or DuPont Pioneer employee, log in to your Encirca services account with the same username and password used to login to your Pioneer computer.
Select your planter type, then scan or type in a seed batch ID directly from your Pioneer® seed packaging to view specific planter setting recommendations. You'll see suggested plate or disc size, pressure or vacuum setting speed, and the singular setting, as well as the predicted seed drop for each batch and planter combination. The tool also provides you a handy guide with seed corn plantability guidelines and planter adjustment tips.
* To look up planter settings from our extensive data set, your mobile device must have an Internet connection.
* Once you see planter settings results, the app will store those results so you can view them any time via the Recent Results button, even when you're not connected to the Internet.
* Scanning seed barcodes on darker colored tags (e.g. orange tags) may not work in all lighting conditions. You may want to enter the batch ID manually via your device's keypad instead.
* For devices without the scanner capability (early iPad models), you can enter the seed batch information via the keypad, along with the planter make, to view customized planter settings.
In addition, this app shows you the DuPont Pioneer tent at the Farm Progress show. View the 3D map and tap to see key topics about DuPont Pioneer.
You can also switch between Portuguese and English, and watch a brief video introduction to the Farm Progress Show.