The app includes several inspection forms that collect key data on pipelines and facilities:
The Technical Data Sheet summarizes the performance and technical characteristics of pipelines like types and location of pipelines, pipeline sizes and length, width of right of way and more. It also covers pipeline material and the areas to be disturbed by pipeline.
The Pipeline Leak Survey mobile form allows to detect leaks and record your findings. The app covers: Leak number, Date found, Time found, Time classified, Location and Photos.
Utilizing the Pipeline Inspection mobile app you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct pipeline inspections and email the results to the manager
• Check technical pipeline characteristics, test their performance and indicate problems
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Detect and report leaks
• See all the conducted inspections on the Map according to the pipeline location
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections print them and share via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device and access it anytime, anywhere
• Collect different types of data including locations, images, dates, time, signatures etc.
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Pipeline Inspection app you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure pipeline safety
• Keep pipelines in a good condition
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Using the Pipeline mobile app for conducting inspections you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
In addition to using free Pipeline Inspection version you can remove all ads in the app by purchasing a $0.99 one-time fee and get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Published by AMI Magazines, it covers developments in coating materials, application technologies, test methods and compliance regimes. It also includes news from the global oil and gas industry, as well as providing key analysis of market developments impacting on pipe demand.
Pipeline Coating magazine is essential reading for anyone involved in the steel pipe coating market, including raw materials suppliers, coating formulators and applicators, field joint developers and installers, and pipeline and flowline specifiers.
This app provides access to previous and current editions of Pipeline Coating free-of-charge.
ICG operates in the cloud, uses high quality servers worldwide and is supplied with the most advanced features to ensure that all information is always available and secure, ready to be accessed and used quickly!
Qualitin Global Ltd
London Tel +44 (0)1159 058581 | email@example.com
koolook… a place for your face.
koolook is an optical shop looking to introduce a freehand concept to all consumers.
New models are constantly brought into the shop every 4 – 6 weeks to guarantee the latest fashion in the optical industry is available to consumers.
We offer want you are looking for..!
At koolook we believe that eyewear does not have to revolve around simple visual correction, and therefore, our team of fashion eyewear consultants aims to help you to find an eyewear that you will be proud to showcase everywhere you go.
This FaceMe Mobile join app is free to use for all users. Connect from wherever you are with high quality video and content.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, 12 way video/audio
• Video with rear camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching when 5 or more video streams are present.
• Full-screen video with pinch zoom focus controls
• View content and video simultaneously
• Scalable video and audio quality. Supporting 3G/4G mobile networks and Wifi.
• Recording and active speaker indicators
• Clean simple user interface – 1 touch to connect.
• Room memory for quick re-join.
• Connect to various other video technologies using the FaceMe interoperability bridge. These include Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Aver, Lync, WebRTC and many more.
• No sign in required.
Anyone can attend a FaceMe meeting for free. Note that a FaceMe Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting. Certain restrictions may apply.
It's super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on "Host a Meeting" and invite up to 25 people to join!
--Best Android video meeting quality
--Best Android screen sharing quality
--Screen share from Android device
--Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
--Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
--Contact availability status
--Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
--Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
--Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
--Safe driving mode while on the road
--Connect with anyone on Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephone
• Anyone invited to a Business Connect Meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• Video conference from your Android phone or tablet, hold meetings with up to 4 participants and connect in high definition video.
• Dial-in conference number. Join the meeting using your device audio or a conference bridge dial-in.
• Host controls the meeting. Hosts can invite/remove participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight a speaker and annotate content.
• Integrated chat. Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Anyone you invite can join your meetings, as long as they have a supported device— Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows or Mac.
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
To stay informed about AnyMeeting, follow us on
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
With Video Meeting, attend Open Videopresence meetings wherever your working life takes you through 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connection.
Data sharing review - View presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference. Review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Video Meeting data sharing slider feature just by dragging.
Meeting control - View the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply end the meeting.
Change video and presentation layouts including rearranging participants.
With PipelineDeals for Android, you can keep selling wherever you go:
- See your whole sales pipeline
- View and update your deals
- Access and add contacts
- Track your activities
- Manage your agenda
All changes you make on your Android sync instantly to your account at PipelineDeals.com. This makes it easier than ever to drive real-time collaboration between sales team members, while providing managers with up-to-the-minute insight.
This app is zealously supported by the PipelineDeals customer care team. If you have questions, you can talk to an actual, highly trained human from 8am-8pm EST Monday through Friday. Learn more at pipelinedeals.com.
IMPORTANT: This app requires a PipelineDeals account. New customers can get started with a 14-day free trial. No credit card required.
Questions? Ideas? Just want to say hi? Drop us a line.
1-866-702-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Experience the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• CloudAXIS interoperability delivers B2B and B2C video calling with a simple touch-to-call experience
• Increased productivity and less IT resource drain with consistent user interfaces on your mobile, desktop and room-based systems
• Protect your network and your users with user authentication, media encryption and robust firewall interoperability
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile for Android is supported on a wide variety of devices – see the release notes at http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/realpresence_mobile/realpresence_mobile.html
for the complete list of supported devices and OS versions. Polycom does not provide support or certify any functionality of RealPresence Mobile on other Android devices or OS versions. Consult the Polycom RealPresence Mobile Support Forums at http://community.polycom.com/t5/RealPresence-Mobile/bd-p/RealPresence_Mobile if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
MeetOuts es el portal en el que los usuarios podrán contactar a través de sesiones on-line (vía Hangouts de Google) con sus gestores personales eligiendo sus sesiones abiertas de forma previa.
De la misma manera el gestor o la empresa podrá definir con antelación las ventanas de tiempo disponibles y dejarlas abiertas para que los usuarios puedan elegir cómo y cuándo contactar para resolver dudas. Otro de los objetivos para las empresas es la posibilidad de utilizar estas ventanas como promoción de nuevos servicios y mejora de la situación actual de sus clientes.
La aplicación genera una notificación cuando la sesión de videoconferencia en la que está inscrito el usuario está disponible para entrar.
USO Employment Pipeline Features:
- Recommended jobs pushed to you daily based on your experience
- Military-friendly - Jobs pushed based on your Military experience
- Search and apply to job openings (or save via email to apply later)
- Edit your profile while you're on-the-go
Simply download the app on your tablet and smartphone (IOS, Android, Microsoft Surface Pro), input your credentials, and you are now equipped with a mobile video conferencing device that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department to traverse your firewall! Marco Managed Video seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports. With Marco Managed Video you can connect your mobile device with other mobile devices, PCs, MACs, and standards based HD video conferencing systems (Polycom™, Cisco™, Lifesize™, Radvision™ and others), all by simply connecting to the same meeting room on our bridge!
The easy-to-use app does not require any special network configuration and will connect across any network using already open and secure standard web ports. Teliris Virtual Meeting Rooms are optimized for collaboration with Teliris™, Cisco™, Polycom™, Microsoft Lync™ and other standards-based video solutions.
Designed for businesses that have previously made investments in videoconferencing infrastructure or for businesses just getting started, VideoView Cloud Conferencing lets you connect with your co-workers, supply chain, clients, and target sales markets. You have complete control and can host multi-way video meetings, view content or a computer’s desktop, chat, record, switch layouts, along with a number of conference controls.
Don’t worry about firewalls, with just the download of the app, your iPad™ or iPhone™ is equipped with device-enabled firewall traversal that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department. VideoView Cloud Conferencing seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports.
With VideoView Cloud Conferencing, you can conduct and attend meetings with other participants using:
- iPhone™, iPod touch™ (4th Gen), or iPad™ (2nd and 3rd Gen) running iOS 5.0 or higher
- Standards-based, IP (H.323) or ISDN (H.320) video conferencing systems including Polycom™, Cisco™ and Lifesize™.
- Desktops (Windows and Mac) using clientless VTC (Video Terminal Conferencing) or H.323 clients (No applets to download to your computer).
The VideoView Cloud Conferencing app is powered by the EncoreB2B video platform and is optimized to work with Cisco™, Polycom™, Compunetix™ and Microsoft Lync™ infrastructures.
- Attend video, audio, and content sharing meetings
- Watch streamed audio and video
- View Recordings
Additional Features for Registered Users:
- Remotely control videoconference parameters, including muting parties, locking the conference, streaming, and recording
- Manage passwords and settings
First Generation iPads and iPhones without front facing cameras are supported with limited features: audio-only conference participation, content viewing, and watching streams and recordings. First Generation iPad and iPhones 3GS and older cannot transmit or receive video.