NOTE: Key has been updated ONLY to support more devices, so if you already have this, you can skip the update
DONT buy this until you have installed and configured the FREE trial version application named "TouchDown for SmartPhones" or "TouchDown HD for Tablets"
YOU WONT RECEIVE A SEPARATE SERIAL NUMBER.
Connect to your Exchange Server to get Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks with TouchDown. TouchDown provides most complete Exchange sync.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
Lenspro allows the calculations of lenses:
Barco:CLM series, SLM series, FLM series, XLM series.
Christie:Roadster series, Roadies series, M series,... .
Panasonic:PDW100, PT-D series, PT-DW series,PTDZ series.
App Lock - Now with the app Lock system which provides, protection over the private apps with quick and simple steps.
Clear Junk files – Removes unwanted Junk files and cache file memory and boost your smart phone.
APP MANAGER :
① Backup & Uninstall (batch process)
② Backup (batch process)
③ Compress Backup ( .ZIP compress Reduce 30 % .apk file size)
④ Uninstall (batch process)
⑤ Share Apk file and Google Play store Links.
⑥ Launch Application
⑦ Application details
⑧ Move to SD card .
⑨ Search Google play
⑩ Restore Apk file from SD card .
⑪ Delete Apk file
⑫ Share Apk file
⑬ Rename Apk file
⑭ Zip all Apk files
⑮ Unzip the Zip file .
⑯ Limit your batch process .
⑰ Access System Applications ..
Management features .-
① Sort Apk file by name,size,time
② Easy one click share apk files and Zip files ..
③ Change Default saving folder .
④ Hide/show system Application .
The app includes several inspection forms that collect key data on pipelines and facilities:
The Technical Data Sheet summarizes the performance and technical characteristics of pipelines like types and location of pipelines, pipeline sizes and length, width of right of way and more. It also covers pipeline material and the areas to be disturbed by pipeline.
The Pipeline Leak Survey mobile form allows to detect leaks and record your findings. The app covers: Leak number, Date found, Time found, Time classified, Location and Photos.
Utilizing the Pipeline Inspection mobile app you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct pipeline inspections and email the results to the manager
• Check technical pipeline characteristics, test their performance and indicate problems
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Detect and report leaks
• See all the conducted inspections on the Map according to the pipeline location
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections print them and share via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device and access it anytime, anywhere
• Collect different types of data including locations, images, dates, time, signatures etc.
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Pipeline Inspection app you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure pipeline safety
• Keep pipelines in a good condition
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Using the Pipeline mobile app for conducting inspections you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
In addition to using free Pipeline Inspection version you can remove all ads in the app by purchasing a $0.99 one-time fee and get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Published by AMI Magazines, it covers developments in coating materials, application technologies, test methods and compliance regimes. It also includes news from the global oil and gas industry, as well as providing key analysis of market developments impacting on pipe demand.
Pipeline Coating magazine is essential reading for anyone involved in the steel pipe coating market, including raw materials suppliers, coating formulators and applicators, field joint developers and installers, and pipeline and flowline specifiers.
This app provides access to previous and current editions of Pipeline Coating free-of-charge.
- Make and receive Internet calls using the wireless LAN or a VPN over any strong Wi-Fi network, such as your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, and hotel rooms
- Make calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Use mid-call and advance features for Internet calls, which allow you to:
- Conference, transfer, hold, and resume calls
- Add a call, swap between active calls, and initiate a conference call
- Handoff calls to the mobile voice network as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Browse and play a list of your voice messages with visual voicemail
- Look up coworkers in your corporate directory and view their reporting structure
- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and does not work without it. If you do not know if your company provides access to this service, please contact your administrator. Cisco Jabber will not work without an account on this service
Cisco Jabber Voice for Android is officially supported for the following devices, but may still run on other Android devices and OS versions with various limitations.
• Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android OS 4.2.2 and 4.3
• Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android OS 4.1.2
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android OS 4.2.2
• Samsung Galaxy S III with Android OS 4.1.2
• Samsung Galaxy S II with Android OS 4.1.2
• Motorola MC40 with Android OS 4.1.1
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
Cisco Jabber Voice for Android requires licensing. For more information, see: http://www.cisco.com/web/ordering/root/index.html
Deployment information for System Administrators: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/prod_installation_guides_list.html
End user frequently asked questions:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/products_user_guide_list.html
Our mobile app allows users to manage the same deal pipeline that is created and accessed via our main web application from a smartphone.
If you are not already an Evolved Capital user, you can sign up for a free trial using this application or via our website, evolvedcapital.com.
Designed for businesses that have previously made investments in videoconferencing infrastructure or for businesses just getting started, VideoView Cloud Conferencing lets you connect with your co-workers, supply chain, clients, and target sales markets. You have complete control and can host multi-way video meetings, view content or a computer’s desktop, chat, record, switch layouts, along with a number of conference controls.
Don’t worry about firewalls, with just the download of the app, your iPad™ or iPhone™ is equipped with device-enabled firewall traversal that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department. VideoView Cloud Conferencing seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports.
With VideoView Cloud Conferencing, you can conduct and attend meetings with other participants using:
- iPhone™, iPod touch™ (4th Gen), or iPad™ (2nd and 3rd Gen) running iOS 5.0 or higher
- Standards-based, IP (H.323) or ISDN (H.320) video conferencing systems including Polycom™, Cisco™ and Lifesize™.
- Desktops (Windows and Mac) using clientless VTC (Video Terminal Conferencing) or H.323 clients (No applets to download to your computer).
The VideoView Cloud Conferencing app is powered by the EncoreB2B video platform and is optimized to work with Cisco™, Polycom™, Compunetix™ and Microsoft Lync™ infrastructures.
- Attend video, audio, and content sharing meetings
- Watch streamed audio and video
- View Recordings
Additional Features for Registered Users:
- Remotely control videoconference parameters, including muting parties, locking the conference, streaming, and recording
- Manage passwords and settings
First Generation iPads and iPhones without front facing cameras are supported with limited features: audio-only conference participation, content viewing, and watching streams and recordings. First Generation iPad and iPhones 3GS and older cannot transmit or receive video.
Simply download the app on your tablet and smartphone (IOS, Android, Microsoft Surface Pro), input your credentials, and you are now equipped with a mobile video conferencing device that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department to traverse your firewall! Marco Managed Video seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports. With Marco Managed Video you can connect your mobile device with other mobile devices, PCs, MACs, and standards based HD video conferencing systems (Polycom™, Cisco™, Lifesize™, Radvision™ and others), all by simply connecting to the same meeting room on our bridge!
The easy-to-use app does not require any special network configuration and will connect across any network using already open and secure standard web ports. Teliris Virtual Meeting Rooms are optimized for collaboration with Teliris™, Cisco™, Polycom™, Microsoft Lync™ and other standards-based video solutions.