The goal is to connect a line of four horizontal,vertical,or diagonal discs before your opponent does.
With this 4 in a Line game, you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone.
Connect 4 pawns to win.
The artificial intelligence embeded in the game allows a player to play a very easy mode but also much harder and challenging modes.
Will you be able to beat the most difficult level designed ?
This universally popular puzzle game is also known as 4 in a Row, 4 in a Line, 4 Up, Captain's Mistress, Plot Four, Find 4 or Four Up.
It's a simple but challenging game to pass the time and exercise your brain playing against a human or AI opponent.
The goal of 4 in a Row is to connect 4 of your own discs of the same color in a line either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
Players take turns dropping colored discs from the top into a vertical grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column.
Connect Four lets you play with 5 difficulty levels of computer AI.
The Easy level is pretty simple but the Expert mode is extremely challenging and hard to beat!
4 in a Row also provides a Player vs. Player mode. Challenge your friends in multiple games and see who's the champion!
- 5 different difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Player vs. Player mode
- Multiple discs and background colors
- Simple and intuitive touchscreen interface
- Superb Graphics
- User stats against each difficulty level
- Designed for both Phone and Tablet
What are you waiting for?
Download this fun casual game, user your mind and challenge your friends.
Connect 4 discs in a row and win!
This is very addictive game for all ages!
• 1500+ positions (All Free)
• unlimited number of Hints
• time play
• sound effects
• unlimited undo
"Four in a Line" is a two-player game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so. There are two variations on the board size, the most commonly used being 7x6, the other being 9x7.
It has a strong AI engine when play offline, there are 7 difficulty levels in total. In online play mode ELO rating system is used to calculate the relative skill levels of players.
Our free Four in a Line game offers:
✓ 4 different game levels (game difficulties)
✓ 2 players game (multiplayer)
✓ game statistics
The Four in a Line is two-player connection game in which the players take turns dropping colored discs from the top into a 7 column, 6 row grid. The pieces fall down, occupying the next available space within the column. The objective of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
The Four in a Line game is a great way to pass your free time. Start playing Four in a Line game on your Android device for free.
Get the Four in a Line game now and let the fun begins!
- 3D and 2D board with HD graphics
- Simple and intuitive touchscreen interface
- Artificial intelligence with 10 levels
- Multiple discs and background colors
- Portrait & landscape modes
- Unlimited undo levels
- Sound and vibration
Click to select a column, click again to drop your chip.
The first player who connects at least four chips vertically, horizontally or diagonal wins.
This version features:
- Smooth OpenGL rendered graphics
- Strong AI player from easy to insane (highend device recommended for insane)
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode to challenge your friends
- Online multiplayer mode with ELO rating system, badges & HeyZap ELO ranking
- 7x7 field instead of 7x6 thus eliminating the "first player wins" condition
- Game can be minimized during play - sending you a notification when it's your turn again
- A total of 15 achievements to be unlocked through HeyZap
- HeyZap leaderboards to compare your skills with other players
Online Play Hints:
This game mode features an ELO ranking system, player stats and HeyZap integration.
It is possible to minimize StrikeFour or turn off the screen while searching opponents on devices with at least 256 MB RAM.
You will receive a status bar notification and the device vibrates if a match is found.
Important: Background opponent search terminates automatically after 10 minutes to prevent unintended battery drain.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are required for multiplayer and used by HeyZap / Admob
READ_PHONE_STATE is required by TapJoy for the offerwall
WAKELOCK and BLUETOOTH permissions are required for multiplayer
HINT: Sometimes ingame pairing of bluetooth adapters fails (HTC Wildfire), pair in android settings in this case.
Connect'Em is a puzzle game in which you will have to strategically connect blobs together. Each blob only has a set number of connections available. So you will to make sure they all connect to each other the right way. Beware the game is very addictive :) For those of you who enjoy math workouts, make sure you take part in this daily mental ritual.
3 game modes are available
- Challenge mode with 4000 levels !
- Arcade mode to play freely. The Easy mode in Arcade is great to learn about the game but also to get kids to learn about numbers
- Time Attack where you will strive to beat your best all time record
Global scores provided by Scoreloop
We will add more levels in next updates.
You can also give a try to our newest FREE game :
- Bubble Blast 2 (Connect 4)
- Speedy Fish
- Mouse Trap (Unblock the mouse)
- Push Roll
This is a no-bells-and-whistles version which fills the entire screen in landscape, great for children to learn a tactical game against their parents or other children. Really simple controls.
This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle game featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal 10,000 unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide 10,000 down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 10,000 unique levels!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Statistics to chart your progress
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
A free version is available here : http://goo.gl/wynXit
- A database of 20,000 Pro games
- More than 500 Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- Play and observe games online on IGS
- Import your own tsumego problems
- Import your own game database
- SGF Editor to review and edit games
- Play against a bot (GnuGo 3.8)
- Loads Kogo's Joseki Dictionary
- A challenge mode where you have to solve a set of problems in a limited time
- Pattern search
- 3 visual board themes
- 3 different ways to play stones on the board
- Automatically loads .sgf files opened from another apps (like a web browser)
- Prevent device standby while playing or observing games (can be disabled)
- Automatically zoom and rotate problems to use the maximum space on the screen (customizable)
- Review your own game collection (like commented pro games) very easily
- Choose your color in problems (black, white, or random) and change several other settings (almost anything is configurable)
Features to come soon :
- More pro games
CHECK OUT THESE RADICAL FEATURES:
• MARATHON MODE – We’ve added all-new controls so you can stack like a pro. Choose between lightning fast One-Touch, classic Swipe controls, or the innovative new Drag-and-Place option to keep clearing those lines.
• TETRIS® GALAXY – Try this new multi-level mode! Clear to the core as you drop each Tetrimino with split-second intensity. And use power-ups to transform the blockade below!
• FACEBOOK LEADERBOARDS – Connect with your friends and brag about high scores on the newsfeed and more.
• TETRIS® RANK – Keep a tally of every line you’ve ever cleared!
• T-CLUB – Join fellow Tetris® Enthusiasts and gain an advantage with bonus lines and T-Coins.
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
EA may retire online features and services after 30-days notice per e-mail (if available) and posted on www.ea.com/de/1/service-updates.
***4 models for you;
***Suitable for all ages;
***Endless models for you to challenge;
***Share it with others.