The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Please try the free version to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, please uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
★ 20 built-in presets :
More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
- Record audio : To show the visualizer
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
have you got LED lights, but find yourself using the Lightswitch more often than not because of the need to open the app in order to simply turn on the lights? this app if you, it was developed specifically in order to give you the light switches where they are most accessible. you choose where you want the switches, be it on one of your home screens, on the lock screen or both.
The widget gives you easy access to switch each zone on and off as well as global control. also included is easy access to the main application for more advanced control.
The application enables control of both RGBW bulbs and Dual White Bulbs, And you can now choose to turn on one or both sets of lighting zones.
We have started working on some extra lighting modes also light listening mode, where it will attempt to detect the beat of the music playing and pulse different colours to the music. A candle mode to emulate the flickering of a candle, along with the built in disco modes.
Control LED Bulbs from:
* Limitless LED
and some others also.
You will need the Wifi Controller box to access these lights from the application
if the application doesn't work out of the box, you may need to setup the IP address of your controller box, by default the application will attempt to broadcast to the whole network, and find any available Bridge. this does not work in all setups.
New Features Coming soon:
* Full Control API (With Permission System)
* Alarm Clock Plugin
* Location Base Light Control Plugin
* Tablet Interface
* Internet Based Control
This Project is Open source
AppLamp (Thanks for Providing Hardware too!)
Come and join us in the Issue tracker for new features and bug fixes.
find the source on GitHub here:
Pull request and translations very welcome
When in a low to no signal area, android will use a large amount of battery to try to maintain a Mobile network connection, if like me you use wifi calling in those areas, or you simply want to keep your battery from draining when you can't get network connection anyway. This is the app for you.
Simply open the configuration screen, select the WiFi networks on which you wish to disable the mobile network, and enable the service.
Every time your device is active on one of your chosen networks the Mobile Radio will be fully disabled, saving your device from needing to power the device Radio.
This may not work on every device, if you see a Toast message saying "Unable to Control Device Radio" when enabling the service. then it won't work for your device.
currently supported is Android 4.0 to 4.4.4,
I will look into a solution for Android 5.0 once the source is released into the AOSP
This Application is Free, Ad Free and Open Source,
to View the code or submit pull requests find it over on my github:
This is a 100% hand drawn theme, to give you the look of a pencil drawn system on a pad of crumpled paper. The theme also includes a wallpaper gallery called "Paper Picker" where you can find a number of nice paper textures to use as your wallpaper.
1.0.1 Fixes FC's On Donut