• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images. *Available with a free browse account – sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
• Download images later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account.
Monitor your istock sales and stats. See today's current totals for downloads, royalty and redeemed credits, plus current balance and current redeemed credit running totals for your different media types. Details of all your recent downloads, pending subscription sales and Extended License sales. Filter by Vetta/Agency/Exclusive+/Photo+/Editorial/Dollar Bin.
Many stats options including: sales stats by month and by year, compare to previous months and years; stats and graphs of Redeemed Credits earned by day and by month; graphs and tables of sales by age of file sold; sales by file size; PP and Getty graphs; best days and months; best selling files by month; monthly summary; etc., etc.
See the LiveStock thread in the istock Tools And Applications forum for help and support.
LiveStock requires the following permissions for these reasons -
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS: otherwise it wouldn't be able to get your details from iStock's servers. If you are security conscious and need to explicitly allow LiveStock through a firewall, the ONLY addresses that LiveStock connects to are www.istockphoto.com, api.istockphoto.com and secure-api.istockphoto.com for all your iStock data, and istocklivestock.appspot.com for current RC Totals. It needs to connect to two standard ports; 80 (for HTTP data) and 443 (for secure HTTPS data). LiveStock never attempts to connect to any other addresses nor any other ports;
- MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: so that it can save a local backup of your data;
- PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: so that it can ensure your phone doesn't go to sleep in the middle of scraping your download stats;
- VIEW NETWORK STATE: so that it knows whether you're connected through WiFi or a cellular network (in case you've said to only download data whilst on WiFi);
- AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: so that you have the option for LiveStock to automatically restart when you reboot your phone.
Pictures uploaded via Instant are sold in Fotolia's Instant Collection on Fotolia.com
Instant Collection is a stock photo collection fully dedicated to phoNography.
Make money off your mobile phone pictures in mere minutes:
- Fast indexation process. Instant's fast uploading process means your photos go in faster for review.
- Creating a Model Release has never been easier or safer.
StockAgent provides the current status of your sales with 47 microstock agencies.
NEW in version 2.0: Detailed and interactive daily, monthly and yearly statistics!
- A Badge Mode showing the sales on the App Icon after a configurable interval.
- Notifications of new sales (with special cash sound).
- Many more microstock agencies (see below).
Login information for the agency accounts are stored ONLY on your local device. They are only sent to the agencies login server. Passwords are stored encrypted, of course.
Data and accounts can be transferred to the Premium version using "Backup and Restore" from the free version.
These Stock Media agencies are currently available this this premium version:
- Photodune (includes envatomarket: Audiojungle, Videohive, Codecanyon, Graphicriver, 3docean, Activeden)
- Colourbox (optional)
- Kozzi (optional)
- Pixta (optional)
- Whitelife (optional)
- Photokore (optional)
- FeaturePics (optional)
- Clipdealer (optional)
- Audiomicro (optional)
- Panthermedia (optional)
- Vectorstock (optional)
- Photospin (optional)
- Zazzle (optional)
- Stockphotomedia (optional)
- FineArtsAmerica (optional)
- Fineartprint (optional)
- Foap (optional)
- BeatOrchard (optional)
- Luckstock (optional)
- Revostock (optional)
- Catooh (optional)
- Canva (optional)
- Picsastock (optional)
- Indivstock (optional)
- 500px (optional)
• Make money from your photography
• Reach millions of potential customers
• Real time sales notifications
• Quick account set up & sign in
• Easily upload from your smartphone or tablet
• Optimize images for prime visibility in the marketplace
• Track sales and earnings
• Track image statistics
The Dreamstime Companion empowers pro and aspiring photographers to make money by selling their own original photography and images. With Dreamstime Companion you can easily upload images (min. 2.5MP) directly from your smartphone into the Dreamstime Stock Photography marketplace, making them available to millions of customers looking to buy great photography just like yours.
Dreamstime Companion also allows you to track your current earnings and image statistics while on the go. Download now and sign up for a FREE account or sign into your existing Dreamstime account.
It only takes seconds to start making real money selling your photographs!
Earnings & Activity
Check out monthly and daily sales, and monitor the performance of your portfolio.
Upload and submit images for review straight from your phone. Keyword images that you’ve already uploaded. Do it all on the go.
Insights & Data
See what images in your portfolio are being downloaded. Get notified when customers add your images to lightboxes.
Tips & Inspiration
Discover global visual trends, get tips on how to become a better stock photographer, and be the first to learn what Shutterstock customers are looking for.
If you’re not an approved Shutterstock contributor, visit submit.shutterstock.com to apply now!
No longer tethered to desktop computers, designers can now get instant mobile access to more than 27 million leading-edge, royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics and video clips. Now anyone – media professionals and desktop designers alike – can search and download stock files from anywhere, at any time.
Millions of professional royalty-free stock photos, vector images and videos.
Smart & elegant user interface finds the right file fast.
Use intuitive finger swipes to browse through the archive.
Hi-res preview images – know exactly what you're downloading.
Use favorites to save and organize files you like.
Depositphotos' image library is constantly refreshed, growing by thousands of files daily.
The Depositphotos photobank was created in 2009, has 1.5 million customers worldwide and contains collections from more than 100,000 professional photographers, illustrators and videographers around the world. We want to give mobile users easy access to our fantastic stock library.
Download the app now, and great stock files can be yours in seconds!
Supported Agencies: Shutterstock, iStock, Fotolia, Dreamstime, 123rf, Bigstock, Alamy, Photodune, DepositPhotos, Veer, Canstock, Pond5, Stockfresh, GLStock, Stocksy, MostPhotos.
Additional Agencies for Premium Members: Photospin, Zoonar, Canva. More agencies will come soon.
Premium members of this app can view download details and monthly earning trending statistics.
All account information is encrypted and stored locally, the app visits the agency web sites directly, your accounts and data are safe.
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
You never need to look at that boring old wallpaper again, or search for hours for a nice new one. This app will show you quality photographs from all over the world - different ones each day!
The feature (popular, editor's choice, fresh, etc) and categories displayed are of course configurable, as is the refresh interval and the brightness of the images.
Please note that high resolution imagery and animation takes quite a bit of memory, so obviously this app is aimed at high-end devices.
If you are a Muzei user, 500 Firepaper also presents itself as an art source to Muzei.
What does buying Pro get me?
In cooperation with 500px, purchasing Pro will extend the maximum cache time from 24 hours to 7 days, and will also give you the option to (re-)set any image from the History Browser as your background (for up to 7 days)
Why is there no save feature ?
Not allowed per 500px API terms.
Three finger tap to go to the next image doesn't seem to work, what now ?
On some devices (like the HTC One) you need to put down your fingers one-by-one.
Why can't I pause indefinitely or show an image for longer than a day ?
Per 500px API terms the app cannot keep an image around for longer than 24 hours - unless you purchase Pro.
Why does this use so much RAM ?
High-resolution imagery takes a lot of memory in uncompressed form, and multiple buffers are required. But fear not, should your device need the memory while the wallpaper/daydream is not visible, the memory occupied by the app will automagically be released and repurposed.
Disk usage just keeps growing. Why can't I configure any limit ?
The built-in cache limit is around 256 MB - I've never seen it actually reach that limit before cleaning itself up, though.
Can the cached images be put somewhere else, like on my sd card ?
No, they cannot.
Do you want a balloon ?
No, but thanks for asking.
This application is completely dependent on the availability of 500px and its APIs. 500px can remove the APIs or revoke this application's API keys at any time. This will cause the application to stop working.
Due to 500px's API usage conditions, the application cannot cache images for longer than 24 hours (unless you buy Pro). As such, if you are not connected to Wi-Fi while either charging or having a near-full battery for more than a day, the application will run out of images to display.
This application uses the 500px(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by 500px or 500px Inc. All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
No personal or private information about you or your device is collected or transmitted by this app.
A 500px extension for Roman Nurik's Muzei live wallpaper application.
This app aims to give a bit more settings than other apps already in the market.
- 7 different data sources: (None), Editor's, Fresh (Today), Fresh (Week), Fresh (Yesterday), Popular, and Upcoming
- 28 different Categories. It's possible to combine any number of categories
- Fully customizable update time (from 1 minute to 100 hours)
- Options to hide adult content and only update when connected to a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network
- Cache: Use seen pictures when no connection is available. Save cached pictures to gallery
- Commands: Two new commands available. Share the picture that you are seeing and keep it for one more refresh
How to use:
- Install Muzei (http://get.muzei.co)
- Open Muzei app
- Select "500px AdvancedConfig For Muzei" as your source
This application uses 500px(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by 500px or 500px Inc. All 500px trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
500px Land is an Android application, giving you access to this fast growing community. It uses the 500px API to browse the lists of most popular, editors' choice, upcoming, fresh, your friends, your favorites, and your photographs.
You don't have to be a member of 500px to use this application, but you have to be to use all the features. You will also need to give the app access to browse your friends lists, your favorites, and your photographs.
The photographs may contain some tasteful nudity. There is a setting in the application to show the risque content. It's disabled by default.
If you install this application on a tablet, it will use the additional display space by aligning the photos in a grid.
Holding a photo in the list will bring up a menu with additional options. YOu must be logged in to take advantage of this feature.
This application uses the 500px(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by 500px or 500px Inc. All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc. All photographs are property of their respective owners.
After installing the App, go to Settings>Display>Daydream and select "500px Screensaver"
500px Screensaver brings this kind of laid-back, whimsical experience to Android phones and tablets that would otherwise be sleeping.
Over 7000 photos are randomly displayed in full screen mode with fade-in and fade-out animation.
Over 10 hours of slideshow with the most popular pictures from 500px.com.
Beautiful photos from world's top photographers in the categories Landscapes, Animals, Macro and Nature switch every 4 seconds.
This application is completely dependent on the availability of 500px.com and its APIs. All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc. In cooperation with 500px, purchasing Pro will give access to full HD pictures.
Tip: Daydream is only available on devices running version 4.2 of Android, which is API Level 17.
Daydream is meant to run when a device is charging. Pictures are downloaded each time without caching. A WiFi access or appropriate data plan is recommended.
This tool extends the original 500px viewer's share text with a thumbnail of the image you want your friends to look at. So more of them will follow the provided link and will look at your awesome photo.
This tool doesn't override the original 500px viewer functionality. You can't serf the 500px.com with it. But you can open any photo url from 500px (for example http://500px.com/photo/46466236)
How to use this tool:
1. Press share button (or open in browser) from original 500px viewer on photo you want to reshare.
2. In choose dialog select this tool (500px re:share)
3. The photo will be downloaded and shown.
4. Now you can press share button and choose application to share with.
5. In that application you'll see the sharing text and a photo thumbnail.