Supported Agencies: Shutterstock, iStock, Fotolia, Dreamstime, 123rf, Bigstock, Alamy, Photodune, DepositPhotos, Veer, Canstock, Pond5, Stockfresh, GLStock, Stocksy, MostPhotos. More agencies will be available in future version.
All account information is encrypted and stored locally, the app visits the agency web sites directly, your accountsand data are safe.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images. *Available with a free browse account – sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
• Download images later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account.
No longer tethered to desktop computers, designers can now get instant mobile access to more than 27 million leading-edge, royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics and video clips. Now anyone – media professionals and desktop designers alike – can search and download stock files from anywhere, at any time.
Millions of professional royalty-free stock photos, vector images and videos.
Smart & elegant user interface finds the right file fast.
Use intuitive finger swipes to browse through the archive.
Hi-res preview images – know exactly what you're downloading.
Use favorites to save and organize files you like.
Depositphotos' image library is constantly refreshed, growing by thousands of files daily.
The Depositphotos photobank was created in 2009, has 1.5 million customers worldwide and contains collections from more than 100,000 professional photographers, illustrators and videographers around the world. We want to give mobile users easy access to our fantastic stock library.
Download the app now, and great stock files can be yours in seconds!
StockAgent provides the current status of your sales with 46 microstock agencies.
NEW in version 2.0: Detailed and interactive daily, monthly and yearly statistics!
- A Badge Mode showing the sales on the App Icon after a configurable interval.
- Notifications of new sales (with special cash sound).
- Many more microstock agencies (see below).
Login information for the agency accounts are stored ONLY on your local device. They are only sent to the agencies login server. Passwords are stored encrypted, of course.
Data and accounts can be transferred to the Premium version using "Backup and Restore" from the free version.
These Stock Media agencies are currently available this this premium version:
- Photodune (includes envatomarket: Audiojungle, Videohive, Codecanyon, Graphicriver, 3docean, Activeden)
- Colourbox (optional)
- Kozzi (optional)
- Pixta (optional)
- Whitelife (optional)
- Photokore (optional)
- FeaturePics (optional)
- Clipdealer (optional)
- Audiomicro (optional)
- Panthermedia (optional)
- Vectorstock (optional)
- 500px (optional)
- Photospin (optional)
- Zazzle (optional)
- Stockphotomedia (optional)
- FineArtsAmerica (optional)
- Fineartprint (optional)
- Foap (optional)
- BeatOrchard (optional)
- Luckstock (optional)
- Revostock (optional)
- Catooh (optional)
Monitor your istock sales and stats. See today's current totals for downloads, royalty and redeemed credits, plus current balance and current redeemed credit running totals for your different media types. Details of all your recent downloads, pending subscription sales and Extended License sales. Filter by Vetta/Agency/Exclusive+/Photo+/Editorial/Dollar Bin.
Many stats options including: sales stats by month and by year, compare to previous months and years; stats and graphs of Redeemed Credits earned by day and by month; graphs and tables of sales by age of file sold; sales by file size; PP and Getty graphs; best days and months; best selling files by month; monthly summary; etc., etc.
See the LiveStock thread in the istock Tools And Applications forum for help and support.
LiveStock requires the following permissions for these reasons -
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS: otherwise it wouldn't be able to get your details from iStock's servers. If you are security conscious and need to explicitly allow LiveStock through a firewall, the ONLY addresses that LiveStock connects to are www.istockphoto.com, api.istockphoto.com and secure-api.istockphoto.com for all your iStock data, and istocklivestock.appspot.com for current RC Totals. It needs to connect to two standard ports; 80 (for HTTP data) and 443 (for secure HTTPS data). LiveStock never attempts to connect to any other addresses nor any other ports;
- MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: so that it can save a local backup of your data;
- PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: so that it can ensure your phone doesn't go to sleep in the middle of scraping your download stats;
- VIEW NETWORK STATE: so that it knows whether you're connected through WiFi or a cellular network (in case you've said to only download data whilst on WiFi);
- AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: so that you have the option for LiveStock to automatically restart when you reboot your phone.
The free application Clashot gives you an opportunity to create, publish and sell photos taken by a smartphone and earn money if your photo is “liked” by another user.
How does it work?
It’s very simple: take photos of everything you like and upload your pics with the help of Clashot.
Clashot is also a social media site, so after uploading, your photos will be seen by your friends and other users. They can rate the results of your work and creative vision not only by “likes,” but also by cash awards.
The best shots will be available for sale after a minimal review, without any qualifying exams. Special offers from well-known brands will earn you up to $50 for one photo.
You’ll get income from every sale of each photo, and each shot can be sold an unlimited number of times to an unlimited number of people. As soon as the total of your account exceeds $3, you can withdraw from it in a variety of convenient ways.
No need to puzzle over subjects and objects for your photos: you can always see, via the application, what photos your friends and other Clashot users took in your city and your country, and also see the best and most popular shots.
If you are accustomed to taking photos with the help of any other application using filters, you can continue doing so, uploading processed files from your Android library directly to Clashot.
Clashot’s mission is to help you to get money for your creative works – with the help of cash awards received from other users – and to help your photos find people eager to pay for your photos. Clashot also earns you cash awards for your photos in addition to the usual “likes” and comments..
Clashot is a project of Depositphotos, one of the world’s leading photobanks, and Clashot’s success is guaranteed by Depositphotos’ experience and resources. We can sell all kinds of photos. You have only to enjoy the significant contribution received from each sale, “monetary likes” and special offers from the sponsors.
Features of Clashot:
• Free application
• Simple registration: no exams and verifications
• Lots of interesting and talented users, qualitative discussion of works, new friends and experience exchange
• Opportunity to log in and register through social media site accounts
• “One-click” upload of mobile photos
• Easy interface and newsfeed
• Detailed statistics and financial information
• Convenient fund withdrawal: withdraw your money once you earn $3 or more
Download our application for free! Let your creative works bring you money!
Though this app will work on most phones, it is recommended only for tablets. All layouts are optimized to take advantage of the large screens on Tablet. If you don't like the way the layouts look on small screens, please refrain from negative feedback as this app is enabled for non tablet devices as a courtesy.
If you like Fotolio, you can get the latest information and request features on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/FotolioApp
You can also follow the XDA Developers thread to report bugs and for beta releases:
►► Approved for use by Getty Images, iStockPhoto and Alamy contributors! (among many others...)
► All-in-one edit screens for Shoots, Models and Property/Owners you can access from Release Details screen
► Users of Android tablet (>1000px in any direction) will also get the All-in-one screens as part of the wizard
► Load custom release text from a text file on your SD card, using the menu on the Version screen(where you specify the name of the release, its title, branding, and legal text) you can choose Load Text in addition to the copy/paste/clear already there.
• Make money from your photography
• Reach millions of potential customers
• Real time sales notifications
• Quick account set up & sign in
• Easily upload from your smartphone or tablet
• Optimize images for prime visibility in the marketplace
• Track sales and earnings
• Track image statistics
The Dreamstime Companion empowers pro and aspiring photographers to make money by selling their own original photography and images. With Dreamstime Companion you can easily upload images (mobile and high-res) directly from your smartphone into the Dreamstime Stock Photography marketplace, making them available to millions of customers looking to buy great photography just like yours.
Dreamstime Companion also allows you to track your current earnings and image statistics while on the go. Download now and sign up for a FREE account or sign into your existing Dreamstime account.
It only takes seconds to start making real money selling your photographs!
・Visual Photo Tagging: Tap and tag relevant subjects and objects in your photos to make them searchable.
・Simple Upload Process: Shoot or select, tag and then describe your photo - it’s as simple as that to start uploading your shots to 123RF.com
・Exciting Contests: Complete fun tasks and missions to earn Stars that can be redeemed for a variety of cash and other prizes.
・Sales Tracking: Keep track of your earnings and sold images in real-time.
・Image Inspiration: Get your daily dose of inspiration by viewing the ‘Home’ tab’s inspiring newsfeed of the best and latest photos handpicked by 123RF’s Image Editors.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures uploaded via Instant are sold in Fotolia's Instant Collection on Fotolia.com
Instant Collection is a stock photo collection fully dedicated to phoNography.
Make money off your mobile phone pictures in mere minutes:
- Fast indexation process. Instant's fast uploading process means your photos go in faster for review.
- Creating a Model Release has never been easier or safer.
"Want to earn some money from your photographs? PicsaStock is an excellent starting point"
"An easy way for hobby photographers to sell their images …"
We offer you a simple and safe way to upload your unique photos and sell it thousands of times to millions of people. Our photo community can change the world of royalty free images through simple and innovative products that help you to sell and discover the world’s best photos.
Upload your images right NOW and be astonished on how easy earning money could be!
Finding inspiration has never been easier - swipe down on any picture to see similar images!
Winner of the „Adyen Tech Innovation Award“ at TechCrunch Disrupt Europe 2013
Upload & Sell your photos:
• simply upload photos from your camera roll, Instagram, flickr, 500px or dropbox
• earn 50% commission per sale
• stay informed about your statistics
Discover awesome images:
• find beautiful royalty free photos and photographers
• discover tons of high quality images in the stunning landscape modus
• Browse through images in different views
• always find the photo you need - tag and color Search make it possible
• like your favorites
Inspiration from other photographers:
• found a photo you like? Swipe down to unveil more inspiration.
• add inspirational photos to your collections with a single tap
• create and manage your own gallery
• easily present your photos with tags & titles
• Redesigned User Galleries - more eye pleasing than ever before
• Keep yourself informed with the new statistics slide
• Collections! Create stunning collections of your favourite images
Share your photos
• advertise your gallery by using our sharing functions (via Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• easily share images, galleries and even your collections with all your friends
More on: https://www.picsastock.com
Earnings & Activity
Check out monthly and daily sales, and monitor the performance of your portfolio.
Upload and submit images for review straight from your phone. Keyword images that you’ve already uploaded. Do it all on the go.
Insights & Data
See what images in your portfolio are being downloaded. Get notified when customers add your images to lightboxes.
Tips & Inspiration
Discover global visual trends, get tips on how to become a better stock photographer, and be the first to learn what Shutterstock customers are looking for.
If you’re not an approved Shutterstock contributor, visit submit.shutterstock.com to apply now!
Your precious shots may be even more secure thanks to the mirroring feature. Store main backup on internal storage and mirror backup on removable SD card - just in case.
-- Features --
•Backups from multiple devices.
The application automatically recognizes whether there are new photos in your camera or new audio tracks in your voice recorder. Backup is performed incrementally – only new files are being copied. The more often you make backup the less files to copy during one backup session.
•Custom media source.
If the application doesn't recognize your camera/camcorder/voice recorder, you can point to a folder where your device has been mounted by the android OS.
•Additional mirror copy.
If your phone or tablet support dual storages – internal memory (usually over 8GB ) and external micro SD card (up to 32/64 GB), you can select additional folder for mirror backup on a separate storage albeit this is not a strict requirement – you can select any folder in your system for mirror backup (even on the same storage).
When you safely return home and burn your precious photos on DVD, you can easily clean backup folders (Destination folder/mirror folder). Your tablet will be ready for another journey. Source files on a plugged in device are NEVER modified/deleted.
•Resistance to failures.
If you accidentally disconnect USB cable during backup or the battery discharges, already copied files will not be lost. Just reconnect the cable and resume backup.
•Review of backup sets.
You can review all or recent backup files for a selected device. Currently only default media formats are supported. Soon there will be added support for more photo formats like RAW,CR2,DNG. Moreover, photo sharing and Dropbox support are on the way.
-- Requirements --
•USB host support (Android 3.1 or higher).
Feature available on Android OS starting from version 3.1 allows plug pendrive or other storage device in and browse through file system the same way you would plug in to laptop or stationary computer. Unfortunately some manufacturers don't support this feature despite most recent android version.
We highly recommend to check if your smartphone/tablet supports USB host. (Here is a useful app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.usbhostdiagnostics). It is worth to note, that Sony Xperia is currently one of the most USBhost friendly phones in the market - all models from 2011/2012 support USB Host.
•USB OTG cable.
Some cheap cables may not work at all. We recommend good quality cable – for most phones with Micro A connector the best is NOKIA CA-157.
•Storage for user files.
Almost all smartphones and tablets support internal memory and/or slot for micro SD card for user's files.
•Portable card reader.
Useful when your device has not been accepted by the system (It may happen when it draws more current than a phone/tablet can provide)
More info, FAQs, can all be found on our website.
Your feedback on this product will help us provide the best customer service possible.