Piece of crap In the cafe I use the app the wifi is weak and no cell service so I get connection error when trying to scan. What a crock. Should cash the scan until service is restored
Power The app will not load if you are under 50% power. Just gives no network error regardless if you're connected to WiFi or cell network.
Won't scan merchant code. Used to work great. No merchants are showing up in my area. Went to merchant who advertised pirq tried to scan the barcode and it no longer accepts it.
Can't even use it because it won't load available merchants in the area, notifying me there is something wrong with my network connection even though it's the only app giving me an issue. There aren't many good deals on here like there used to be anyways.
This app will not open my camera to scan. I have the LG G5. It says "there was an issue with initializing your camera" This error has been there for almost a year.
Unable to open phone to scan - gives me errors every time. My cafe doesn't have a code that I can enter. LG G5
- New Material Design to create a faster, smoother and richer user experience.
- Now utilizes the navigation drawer instead of the bottom bar.
- Main view utilizes fast action button on merchant list view to quickly do check-ins and punches.
- My Punch Cards will now group all your completed cards into a "Rewards" drop down.
- Share now utilizes Android share dialog so you can share to many different apps rather than just Facebook.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Hometown Mobile Rewards rewards you for shopping at hometown businesses.