Power The app will not load if you are under 50% power. Just gives no network error regardless if you're connected to WiFi or cell network.
Piece of crap In the cafe I use the app the wifi is weak and no cell service so I get connection error when trying to scan. What a crock. Should cash the scan until service is restored
Won't scan merchant code. Used to work great. No merchants are showing up in my area. Went to merchant who advertised pirq tried to scan the barcode and it no longer accepts it.
Used to be great... Now the 2 locations I used to frequent arent on there anymore. Nothing local to my area remains.
Can't even use it because it won't load available merchants in the area, notifying me there is something wrong with my network connection even though it's the only app giving me an issue. There aren't many good deals on here like there used to be anyways.
Not that many establishments that are members where I live.
- New Material Design to create a faster, smoother and richer user experience.
- Now utilizes the navigation drawer instead of the bottom bar.
- Main view utilizes fast action button on merchant list view to quickly do check-ins and punches.
- My Punch Cards will now group all your completed cards into a "Rewards" drop down.
- Share now utilizes Android share dialog so you can share to many different apps rather than just Facebook.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements