Not that many establishments that are members where I live.
No redemption App erases your perks once you've filled out a card. No email, no way to redeem.
Best update ever! Love the new UI, it's faster, better on the eyes and great navigation on it.
Sweet, sweet discounts! Used the app today at Emerald City Smoothies. Saved me 40% right off the bat. With that Savings, I was able to give the worker a much higher tip! It was intuitive to use and located businesses nearby quickly on launch.
No success with PIRQ 8-2013 I installed PIRQ a couple of months ago and have tried numerous times unsuccessfully to do anything with the app!! I give up!! So, now it's the following June and I am still unable to even set up an account with PIRQ. After several times uninstalling and reinstalling the app I'm resigned to giving up and uninstalling it for good.
Great concept, but app is slow, hangs frequently This app has saved me money. I love the concept of getting discounts on non-busy times at restaurants. However the app is poorly written- It's slow, scrolling is laggy, it regularly displays blank content and I have to close/reload the app.
- New Material Design to create a faster, smoother and richer user experience.
- Now utilizes the navigation drawer instead of the bottom bar.
- Main view utilizes fast action button on merchant list view to quickly do check-ins and punches.
- My Punch Cards will now group all your completed cards into a "Rewards" drop down.
- Share now utilizes Android share dialog so you can share to many different apps rather than just Facebook.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements