HTC One users: may not work on some stock rom releases.
it is free for Android mobiles and tablets
Simple design and easy to control
1. HOWTO ADD THIS SOFT KEYBOARD?
Go to ¨Clanguage and keyboard in ¨Csetting-. Tick this Numeric Soft Keyboard in keyboard settings.
In the process of editing a SMS or a email, you can press the blank box for a while and you can choose this input method to replace the last one you used.
In this way you can use this keyboard every time you want to text.
If you want to make a change of your input method, you should press for long to switch as you wish.
2. BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF LAYOUT OF THIS KEYBOARD:
- Every key in first three rows and columns consist of numbers, alphabetic character and special symbols.
- @ Key consists of punctuations and special symbols.
- Capital key, Shift key and space key, delete key could be accessible.
3. HOW TO USE THIS KEYBOARD?
- Press number key to get characters. You can press once, twice and third times to get them one after another. Press it longer and you can get the exact number.
- If you Press shift key first and number key after, we can get special symbols
- Press capital key to switch the case.
This free app Numeric Soft Keyboard supports to input with a new and simple input method. With such a Numeric Soft Keyboard, we could get full help here for free.
+++++++++++++READ IT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD+++++++++++++
3. Share with your friends and give us 5 stars. Any problem, please email us.
The arrangement of the key-meaning associations, determined in software, of all the keys of a keyboard. Most computer keyboards might be designed to send scancodes to the operating system, rather than directly sending characters. From there, the series of scancodes could be converted into a character stream by keyboard layout software. It is usually possible for an advanced user to change keyboard operation, and third-party software is available to modify or extend keyboard functionality.
- Translating words, phrases, sentences of up to 10 KB of text
- Translation from any of the 33 languages in all 33 languages from the list of supported
- Automatically detect the language of the translated text
- High speed and low bandwidth consumption
- Small size of the application
- Pronunciation of translated text (TTS) and the ability to save it to WAV format
- A convenient, fast copying of transfer to the clipboard or save it to a memory card
It currently supports the following languages: Albanian, English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarussian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Latvian, litovosky, Macedonian, German, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian , Serbian, Slovanský, Slovetskii, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Estonian
Translation is carried out by means of service Yandeks.Perevod
Tags: online translator, TTS, Text To Speach, translator, Translator english
You can choose your preferred settings* for SPoB to avoid any annoying situation (like disable SPoB if in landscape mode when texting, if a specific app is executing or if the phone is in a pocket**).
SPoB also offers a useful widget that allows you to activate and deactivate the service quickly with one touch without opening the app.
Take a look at the app stats and count how many times you skipped the physical power button. You won't miss it anymore!
*Some functions are available for the full version only
**Light sensor required
Help me to translate SPoB in other languages, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more informations.
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
1. It is optimised for both Android Mobile Phones & Tablets
2. It supports both US & British Style English.
3. It is having 15 different colourful & attractive Skins.
4. it has 8 different Themes for Keypad Background.
5. Having the features of Key touch Sound & Vibration and its fully self configurable
6. It can be used in both Portrait & Landscape mode.
>> Emoji Icons will be added soon in next version so Stay Tuned.
More from developer
The FULL version is available on the Android Market at http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.pisoftdev.apps.fulldatabackup.
In case of any questions contact us via email: email@example.com.
PiSoft Backup 2.0 provides backup & restoration of such content as SMS, Call Log, Favorites, Bookmarks and History. You can backup/restore either all items simultaneously, or choose what you want to backup/restore from the list.
PiSoft Backup allows configuring an automatic backup of your content.
This trial version is given to you for free for 15 days only. After 15 days you can either download a FULL version from the Android Market or purchase a license from us. All the details are available under "License" button on the main screen.
If you do not wish to purchase the license, you can continue using the limited version Pi.Soft Backup 1.2, which allows protection of SMSes and Call Log and supports automatic backup of small amount of data only.
Please note, that Pi.Soft Backup 2.0 has a significant number of bug fixes and improvements.
The application was fully tested with Motorola and Samsung phones.
There are some known issues with HTC, which are not fixed.