MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Automatic detection of media on the SD card
Unified start screen to access audio or video files and playing internet radio or e-radio
Intuitive playlist creation and editing
Intelligent play button
Audio meta data (artist, album, year) information
Easy Insert mode for adding songs to a playlist
Advanced play controls like 'swipe to seek'
Ability to set Shuffle, Repeat, Loop, Mute Volume features
Ability to quit the application so that you don't waste your system resources
Live streaming support for capturing internet radio or music streaming
Exit option from audio, video or internet radio interfaces
Full screen video support
Please rank the application if you like it.
NB: This application shows ads when you are connected to the Internet. Those are Google AdMob ads, which are supposed to be safe. This is a free app and there are ads to ensure long term support. Also we may supply at most 2 notification ads per day.
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
Key features of VXG Video Player :
1. File Playback
✔ Supported video containers: AVI, 3GP, M4V, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, MOV, RM, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TRP, TS, TP and other
✔ AD free Video player
✔ Record favorite fragment
✔ Simple upload and download movies by WIFI
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting
✔ Automatic identification of all the video and audio files on the device
✔ Simplest search of video file and upload by HTTP
✔ Video preview supplies the quick video preview in movies list
✔ Smart thumbnails for local files
2. Online stream playback
✔ Supported types of streaming: HTTP-HLS, RTSP, RTP, UDP (Multicast stream support), RTMP, MMS
✔ Recording of live stream
✔ Easy streams list control – add, delete and modify your streams
✔ Smooth playback of FLV files, you do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in
✔ Thumbnails for live stream
✔ Live HLS stream replay
✔ Support M3U channel list
3. Powerful video decoding capabilities
✔ HD and UHD resolution
✔ Hardware decoder using hardware acceleration with processor optimization – high speed rendering for modern platform
✔ Multi-core decoding provides the dual-core device’s performance
VXG Video Player has a media library for video files and streams.You can enjoy TV shows, movies, music videos, football matches and other videos stored on your phone or streaming online.
Video decoding capability depends on your device HW video decoding capability and CPU of device.
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
Media player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you meet any problem.
[****** This is the Pro Version. No Ads. ******]
By using this free mobile player, you can watch tv shows, movies, music videos on your Android phone as well as locally stored FLV flash video files (no need to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin).
It can handle all popular video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, FLV Flash Video as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, and more.
Being based on the FFmpeg project, optimized for mobile devices, and highly optimized core video and mp3 player, Seaman Video Player Pro has become more popular in the mobile video and mp3 player market.
No need to install any video codecs, all video and audio codecs are already built-in.
It's capable of playing incomplete or damaged video files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play partially downloaded files.
Supported formats include:
MP3, MP2, AAC, WMA (1,2,3), Midi *, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV (7,8,9), Theora *, Dirac *, MJPEG, MSVIDEO (1,2 , 3), rv (10,20,30,40), SVQ1, SVQ3
Multiplex format Formats:
FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS,, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV，rmvb/rm
Here are some key features of Seaman Video Player Pro:
- Fluently play videos on mobile phone with no more transcoding: Seaman Video Player Pro plays almost all video files on your PC, such as avi, rmvb, flv, mkv, etc. It's like watching live tv on your android.
- Best Experience: With better performance, higher image quality, higher resolution! Seaman Video Player Pro will reform your video experience on mobile devices! Watch tv shows, movies and music videos.
- Dual Core Playback: Beside the high performance engine built-in, Seaman Video Player Pro also makes the most of the OpenCORE inside Android system; you may switch the engine freely.
- Handy Features: resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt over the video view.
HTC machine (Android 1.6 - 2.3.3) test has been passed and has not tested other models, if any problem, please provide the model name, the system specific information, we will solve.
Now ALL Player is also available for Android mobile devices. ALL Player for Android allows you to watch videos in all formats by using software and hardware decoding. ALL Player Android version, just like PC version, can download matching subtitles for movies.
The installer includes all the codecs (there is no need to download them later).
ALLPlayer - the best way to watch movies on the go.
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION - can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
- OPENSUBTITLES & NAPIPROJEKT - subtitles downloaders built in.
- MOVIE INFO - automatic download and display of movie info.
- ADVANCED OSD - easy adjustment of advanced features on screen.
Player Suported Video formats:
- AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MOV, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, WMV, VOB, ASF, QuickTime, F4V, TS, HD, ...
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitles tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub/.txt)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl/.txt)
- PowerDivX (.psb/.txt)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
==== TESTIMONIALS ====
pawel markowski *****
It's ok Everything's working well I have no problem with my movies
Marius Mikituła *****
THE BEST Best video player i ever tested on android
Jaroslaw Malankowski *****
The best Love APK
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP Progressive Streaming, HTTP Live Streaming, RTMP - RTMPS - RTMPE with connection parameters, UMS, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, MMS, MMSH, RTP.
Use our API portal (www.istreamplayer.com) to encrypt your streaming links and share with your friends.
NOTE: Please be aware that there will be no predefined streams in the application. This is a media player, not a TV application. You have to search for a stream link yourself. and we do not host any of these streams for copyright related questions please refer to the host hosting the stream.
Its smart core technology automatically detects video and audio formats , making it easier to use , allowing you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
Watch the video and listen to music is very important that people recreational way , can bring laughter, can yardsticks .
The media player will bring you the best visual feast , the most pure music enjoyment , we guarantee after you use will love it .
- Intelligent Search
Smart phones automatically search all video and music files , fast and convenient
- Support all popular video and audio file formats
Video formats include the following :
3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, AMV, ASF, AVI, DIVX, DV, F4V, FLV, GVI, GXF, ISO, M1V, M2V, M2T, M2TS, M3U8, MKV, MOV, MP2, mp2v, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MPG, MPV2, MTS, MTV, MXF, MXG, NSV, NUV, OGM, OGX, PS, REC, RM, RMVB, TOD, TS, TTS, VOB, VRO, WEBM, WM, WMV, WTV, xesc,
Audio formats include the following:
3GA, A52, AAC, AC3, ADT, ADTS, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, AMR, AOB, APE, AWB, CAF, DTS, FLAC, IT, M4A, M4P, MID, MKA, MLP, MOD, MPA, MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MPGA, OGA, OGG, OMA, OPUS, RA, RAM, RMI, S3M, SPX, TTA, VOC, VQF, W64, WAV, WMA, WV, XA, XM
- Subtitle support
Supports multiple subtitle formats , automatic synchronization , and you can add subtitle files manually
- Use hardware decoding , the advantages of using hardware acceleration
- Takes up little memory , simple operation , quick start, smooth playback support
- Support for Flash video format , FLV, ASF video
- Simple list view video and audio
Support video thumbnail display , more intuitive
- HD video playback depth memory optimization
- Support gesture control
Supports gesture control brightness, volume , and progress during playback ;
- Playback History List
- Support online video
Just enter the correct network video address ( such as http, mms, rtsp , etc. ) , you can watch online video
- Playback speed control
- Sleep Time setting
You can set your sleep time to turn off the player
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
1. It supports mkv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, rm, rmvb, etc. Because it is based on FFMpeg, it supports lots of file formats and codes.
2. Support Android from 2.1 to 4.x.
3. It is optimized for Android's ARMv7, dual-core and quad-core CPUs.
4. Its decode and display speed is fastest.
5. It has a video library for video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
6. It support http, rtmp, mms, rtsp, rtp, and other network streaming protocols.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Stick it! is the only video player of its kind : it can live on top of your screen, above any of your other applications and allow you to use your device’s other features (browsing, emailing, texting...) while watching your favorite movie! Impress your friends with the MultiView™ feature !
!!! WATCH THE VIDEO !!!
Like your desktop player, you can move, resize and even minimize Stick it! in the system tray, background playing is supported. As we love geeks, Stick it! comes with some predefined themes like Windows 7 or Mac OSX (more to come).
Moreover, Stick it! supports the following network protocols : MMS RTSP (RTP, SDP) HTTP progressive streaming and HTTP live streaming (M3U8).
☆ MultiView™ : watch multiple movies simultaneously !
☆ Truly floating player : move, resize and minimize supported
☆ Background playing
☆ Supports most video formats
☆ Streaming support (MMS, RTSP, HTTP)
☆ Built-in themes (Windows 7, Mac OSX, more to come)
☆ Built-in file browser
Feel free to report any bugs, our main goal is customer satisfaction.
● Permissions explained :
- READ_PHONE_STATE : to minimize windows on incoming calls
- INTERNET : for http/rtsp streaming
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : to estimate bandwidth for buffering
Please install 'VPlayer Video Player' at first.
VPlayer 3.x is next generation of VPlayer, which brings experimental HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices. Also a new designed UI is available now, and of course, a new icon.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play Youtube videos and Vimeo videos directly in VPlayer!
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, H265, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt)
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
The Media Player is a free and open source cross-platform media player that plays most media files as well as discs , devices , and network streaming protocols .The player has a media library for especially for video files , and allows to browse folders directly .It supports gestures to control volume and brightness and also includes a widget for video control , supports headsets control .
- Video formats ：AVI，MP4，WMV，FLV，MPEG ，RM , RMVB ，ASF，MKV , MOV , OGX ...
- Supports multi-core decoding
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder .
- delete files from external storage(sdcard) on Android 4.4 KitKat .
- manually loaded subtitles .otf fonts .