Turn your Android device into a portable television! Use this app with Air DTV Mobile TV tuner to enjoy live TV anywhere you go.
About the Air DTV Mobile TV tuner :
This app requires the Air DTV Mobile device. The compact TV tuner connects directly to your Android device and receives digital TV (DTT/Freeview) via its supplied miniature telescopic antenna. Air DTV Mobile doesn’t need an internet connection so you can enjoy live TV as long as you want, without touching your data plan.
- support free to air DVB-T
- support EPG
- support record
- support multi channels audio
- support subtitle
- support HD (4 core cpu must)
System Requirements :
1.Android device with a dual-core CPU and NEON support (e.g. Tegra3)
2.Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later
4.High definition channels, encrypted programs and DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
5.Android device need support USB OTG
6.One of these Android devices:
-Samsung Galaxy Nexus
-Samsung Galaxy SII
-Samsung Galaxy SIII
-Samsung Galaxy Note
-Samsung Galaxy Note2
-Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0
-Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1(adapter required)
-Asus Nexus 7
-Asus EeePad2 (TF201)
-Asus MEMO Pad
-Acer ICONIA Tab A510
-HTC ONE X(OS 4.1.1 above)
-HTC ONE X Plus (OS 4.1.1 above)
-RockChip RK3066 device(OS 4.1.1 above)
-Modecom FreeTAB 9701 HD
-TrekStor SurfTab breeze 7.0
-TrekStor SurfTab ventos 7.0
-TrekStor SurfTab ventos 7.0 HD
-TrekStor SurfTab ventos 8.0
-TrekStor SurfTab ventos 9.7
-TrekStor SurfTab ventos 10.1
-TrekStor SurfTab xiron 7.0 HD
-TrekStor SurfTab xiron 10.1
-tolino tab 7"
-tolino tab 8,9"
Air DTV Mobile supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB-T radio, if available. High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
We only guarantee that the support list can be used normally. If your Android device is not in this list, please download and launch the free android app from Google Play to check whether you’ll be able to enjoy live TV with Android TV.
=> Attend the call by head wave on the sensor .
=> Reject The call .
=> Change the Music next / Pre
=> Stop The Music
=> Photo Air change .
=> Change Photo from gallery next / Pre
=> Anti theft Security .
KeyWord :- Air call Receive , Air call Accept , Smart call Receive , Easy Call Receive , Easy Call Accept , Smart call Accept , Wave Call answer , Air Call answer ,Air media Control , Air music Change , Air gallery Change . Air Photo Change , Media Management , Anti theft Security .
with this simple player. This player supports only mp4 and flv video formats. Subtitles are not supported yet.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin, any other codec or
any other plugin to use this app to play videos (flv and mp4 video formats).
Please support development of new features by clicking the +1 button.
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite mp4 and flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open Simple MP4 Video Player.
3) Navigate to the video file you want to select.
4) Select the video file to watch.
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- Support multiple themes
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google "how to port forward" for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
1. Browse remote PQI Air Pen contents.
2. Browse local contents in the App.
3. Download files from PQI Air Pen to local directory.
4. Browse all image files from PQI Air Pen.
5. Browse all audio files from PQI Air Pen, and select a single file to playback the audio content.
6. Browse all video files from PQI Air Pen, and select a single file to playback the video content.
7. Supported file formats:
Document: .pdf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, pptx
Image: .jpg, .png, bmp, .gif
Audio: .mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .wav, .ogg, .imy, .aif
Video: .mp4, .3gp
8. Setting WiFi password, channel, and SSID, and perform reboot and factory reset.