For starting to use this app you need to have Envato account.
For correct work of the app you need an access to an Internet.
If you experience any problems, please contact me.
You can also check your balance, statement and monthly earnings using your Username and API key.
-View the most popular and newest files from each marketplace with current sales and ratings.
-Bookmark your favorite Authors and Files.
-Look up Authors Portfolios.
-Check your balance, statement and comission rate.
-Check your monthly sales with a bar chart.
Be free to suggest new features and improvements!
In addition to browsing the marketplaces files and blog posts in such stylish fashion, using your username & API Key, you can securely access your most recent sales, account balance, total items, Followers, commission rate, monthly sales statements, last items in your portfolio and your sales & earnings graphs.
All data provided by this application is made available through the Envato Marketplace API and none of this data is stored in any way on our servers. API keys provided by users are only used to access private API data, and aren't sold or kept by any party other than Envato.
» Show user Informations
» Show Earning / Sales by months
» Show user recent Sales
» Show user Comments
» Show user Portfolio
» show user Statistics
» show user Statement
» Support all marketplaces
» Show Random Newly files
» Show Weekly Top Sellers
» Show Top Sellers Last 3 months
» Show Top Authors last month
» Support all marketplaces forums
» Show active threads
» Support Multi-users
» Valid user name needed
» Envato API key needed
» iLeaft requires Andoid 2.2 or higher
For more informations please visit : http://www.ileaf.idesignstudio.net/
The application provides easy access to popular items, active blog threads, free file, featured file and new items for the following marketplaces:
Nvato needs Internet access in order to work.
Within the near future I plan to improve the app, if you have some requests, don't hesitate to write a comment, I will try to implement it if it's possible.
Current features V1.0:
1) Single chart display
2) Combine chart display for items and marketplaces
3) Compare chart display for items and marketplaces
4) Connects to PHP Ticket System (which has been built for Envato users)
5) Uses GCM technology to send you notifications as soon as you make a sale on Envato! (must be connected to the PHP Ticket System for this feature to work properly)
6) Lets you import your transaction history .CSV files to the app so you can have a complete history in your app database so you will have charts from the first day you entered the Envato marketplace
Future features in our to-do list:
1) To show comments on your items inside the app
2) To support ticket management system inside the app so you can reply back support ticket messages from the app
3) To add a favorite button for the charts you use the most
4) To support multiple users
5) To build more chart types and change the look of the charts so they will be even more informative
6) To be able to print out the charts
I hope you can support us to make this app more and more powerful as it will help all the authors in Envato.