A fun little game Probably a great way to show off Android. My only complaint is that the game takes an initial picture whenever I hit the camera button, costing me $10 to begin with...even though I'm just trying to start the game.
Doesn't work Worked on GS3, But doesn't work on LG G2. Running KitKat 4.4.2. Good potentail...Complete let down.
Worthless No idea how to play this... I don't have a dollar bill and don't know which marker I could possibly have printed from my phone... Uninstalling, want my money back
Amusing app I have no idea why others are complaining when I can run on a Samsung Continuum (Android 2.2.1) with no issues. Anyway, pretty fun little program and it's hilarious when the guy gets mad and jumps onto the camera. It's also great that there's an option for the marker or a dollar to use this; my printer has been out of ink for a while and I have little room to put it so the dollar option worked brilliantly.
Doesn't work on my Nexus S Appears to start then crashes after menu is displayed.
Refreshingly novel game concept Very good idea to combine accelerometer with the camera for the AR tracking and gameplay. :) Fun to play with, but hopefully there will be more content and challenges through future app updates.
* Upgraded QCAR library - fixes a bunch of crashes on Android 2.3 and dual core devices
* Implemented support for public highscores
* Fixed some problems on weird screen resoliutions
* Made a potential fix for a camera freeze on a first frame (email us if it still doesn't work for you)
* Fixed a bug - picture is not taken anymore right after leaving menu
* Fixed a couple other crashes
Design your princess! Choose her haircut, the makeup, her dresses and much more