A fun little game Probably a great way to show off Android. My only complaint is that the game takes an initial picture whenever I hit the camera button, costing me $10 to begin with...even though I'm just trying to start the game.
Worthless No idea how to play this... I don't have a dollar bill and don't know which marker I could possibly have printed from my phone... Uninstalling, want my money back
Refreshingly novel game concept Very good idea to combine accelerometer with the camera for the AR tracking and gameplay. :) Fun to play with, but hopefully there will be more content and challenges through future app updates.
Doesn't work Doesn't work on droid 3. Says I need to be connected to a network, which I am. Why does this pos app need to connect to a network to take a picture?
Garbage Won't even launch. You're lucky it's free.
Doesn't work Worked on GS3, But doesn't work on LG G2. Running KitKat 4.4.2. Good potentail...Complete let down.
* Upgraded QCAR library - fixes a bunch of crashes on Android 2.3 and dual core devices
* Implemented support for public highscores
* Fixed some problems on weird screen resoliutions
* Made a potential fix for a camera freeze on a first frame (email us if it still doesn't work for you)
* Fixed a bug - picture is not taken anymore right after leaving menu
* Fixed a couple other crashes
Add fun AR effects such as dinosaurs and more to your pictures and videos!
point your phone or tablet to DG package to experience the augmented reality.
Add Butterfly theme to AR effect. Flowers & butterflies in your pictures/movies