Learning Science, Maths and Earth Science just got easy with PixelsEd app!
PixelsEd is a learning app with 3D animated videos, assessments and other learning resources for Grades K-12.
Pixelsed app is small, and requires very less space on your phone. Its main sections include My Library and Shop. My library allows you to learn the topics you have subscribed to. Shop section allows you to subscribe to more topics you would like to learn.
Specific features include:
1. Concepts that you can learn anytime, anywhere with:
- 1050+ videos for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, and Earth Science (being used by over 1.9 million students and teachers across 18 countries, in 9 languages.)
- Assessments: Quizzes, Drag & drop questions, Fill ups, Multi-select questions, and Short and long-answer questions
- Resources and Interactives: Widen the scope of learning with Interactives, Keywords, Concept maps, Interesting facts, Reference links, and Images
2. Favorite topics that you would like to study later
3. Notifications when new topics of your interest are available
4. Notes can be added on a topic
5. Comments and rating can be left on and viewed for a topic
6. More topics can be shopped for
7. Grade-wise Packages can be subscribed to
8. Filters based on curriculum, grades, subject and chapters can be applied to the topic lists
PixelsEd app helps you understand Science, Maths and Earth Science concepts with through 3D animated videos. Such videos give the leverage of showing complicated topics like ‘Functioning of the heart’ or ‘The structure of an atom’ through realistic visuals, making lasting impressions on the mind of the viewers. Hence, they lend effectiveness to teaching in a classroom and to flipped learning at home.
Resources like keywords, infographics, concept maps, and reference links with each video help reiterate the concepts learnt. Assesments help ensure that the learning is effective.
Download the app and subscribe to topics covered in your grade.
Like us on social media to get regular updates on the app’s features and topics: