See the wireless networks around you, analyze signals or find the best channel for your Access Point with:
- Radar Scan
- Signal strength graph analyzer
- Channel analyzer
По номеру вы можете определить из какого региона автомобиль, к какому роду войск принадлежит, или за посольством какой страны закреплен.
Объясняю для всех у кого возникли вопросы зачем и почему. Разрешения придумал не я. У самого возникают вопросы зачем столько нужно, но увы, их требует рекламная площадка для лучшего таргетирования рекламы. Есть версия приложения без рекламы по цене ~ чашки кофе в кафе.
Пожалуйста, сообщайте об ошибках и пишите предложения в комментах или на почту разработчика.
Евгений Сурменко - за предоставленный материал по дипломатическим номерам Республики Беларусь.
There is a feature to animate and predict rain where the rain is moving.
Currently supported radars (I can add your radar on request - just send me a mail - email@example.com):
* United States (Texas, New York, Florida, California, etc. (you can request a state if it is missing))
* United Kingdom (England)
* ..and others, constantly added!
If you have any questions, or encounter a bug, or just have an idea how to improve this application, don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want your country to be added to the radar list - please contact me!
This app measures magnetic field value using the built-in magnetic sensor that is built into your device. The magnetic field level(EMF) in nature is about 49μT(micro tesla) or 490mG(milli gauss); 1μT = 10mG.
If there is any metal in the area, the strength of the magnetic field should increase. Sometimes, this app used to find electrical wires in walls (like a stud finder) and iron pipes in the ground.
Usage is simple: Open this app on your device, and move it around. The magnetic field level will constantly fluctuate. That's it!
A lot of ghost hunters had downloaded this app, and they had experimented as a ghost detector.
The accuracy depends entirely on the sensor in your device. Note that the magnetic sensor is affected by electronic equipment (TV, PC, etc.) due to electromagnetic waves.
If this app does not work properly, it may mean that your phone's sensors are damaged, broken or non-existent. To initialize the sensors, point your phone up towards the sky and move it in a figure 8 pattern. Especially, a view cover with a magnet or a leather case with a magnetic snap can cause unwanted results.
Lastly, this app cannot detect gold, silver and coins made by copper. (They are classified as Non-ferrous that has no magnetic field.)
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Compass Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
turn your android device into a speed radar camera or laser speed cannon with full-automatic speed measuring of moving objects.
measure and save the speed of cars, trucks, bikes, planes...
works like a velocity measuring photoelectric sensor.
works from nearly any direction (best from the side).
can measure m/s,km/h or mph.
takes photos with speed information for viewing later.
has voice output.
1. Mount or fix your device (for e.g. lean against window or tape it somewhere)
2. Move the 2 circles with your fingers to 2 points you can guess the distance of one to another (for e.g. length of cars/stripes) and which are both passed by the objects you want to measure
3. Enter the distance into the blue textbox (the blue line in the image represents your distance)
4. Press Start
Box Radar currently works with Atlas Quest and LbNA.
TLE (Two line elements) is used for simulate the satellite position. When you start up the application, the current TLE is downloaded via internet.
GNSS satellite constellation in the sky.
Satellite position on the map.
You can set the observer location (house icon) by drag and drop.
[DOP / NSAT]
Charts of number of satellites and DOP (Dilution Of Precision) over 5 hours.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
To get a GPS fix first you need to be outdoors and have your location settings enabled.
With this app you can:
- Fix your GPS so it will start working normal again.
- Get current coordinates and location such as : latitude, longitude, altitude.
- See the GPS satellites radar.
- Test GPS signal strength to see if it is getting a good signal and accurate location.
- GPS Doctor
Metal Sniffer is a portable metal detector. By detecting nearby electromagnetic fields using the phone's built-in magnetometer/compass, you can locate nearby metal and magnets. You can also use it to find metallic studs and wiring behind walls. Depending on your phone, you can use it to detect metals up to 30cm away, and magnets from far, far away! Note that household equipment like TVs, and computers or even your phone case can affect readings.
Readings are separated per dimension, and is given in the unit of your choice (Tesla, Gauss, or Gamma), and combined to give a scalar reading. You can set a threshold at which the phone will vibrate when a critical reading has been reached.
You can also see a reading trend through the graph, or switch to the compass mode to find the direction at which the current is coming from! You can also record the readings to a .csv file for tracking or research.
===How to use this app?===
Very simple, just move the app around and read the measurements, if the magnetic field readings go over a critical level, the phone will vibrate, meaning a ferromagnetic material is nearby.
If the readings aren't getting updated, make sure your phone is equipped with a magnetometer.
If the readings seems to be off, it means that your sensors needs to be re-calibrated, click the re-calibration button (refresh icon) for instructions.
Metal Sniffer: Leveraging your Android’s magnetic sensors to search for metal:
Metal Sniffer Brings Polished Metal Detection to Android:
Metal Sniffer Is Hands Down The Best Metal Detector App For Android:
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it & share!
-Fun Metal Detector
-Displays the x,y,z components of the magnetic field.
-Works through walls! Detect hidden electrical wires.
-4 Sensor speeds and 3 different units.
-Export the data to a CSV file, make cool charts.
-Compass-like arrow to point out the direction of the source of the magnetic field
-Free (Ads can be disabled in the settings)
-Option to force screen on to prevent screen from closing
-A historical chart
-Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich/Holo theme
-Russian, Spanish and Dutch translations
-Tutorial (only on Android 4.0+) when app is first launched.
-Works on 2.1 and up!
-Other languages coming soon.
Used for vibration when level has reached a set threshold.
Used to save .csv records to SD card.
Bugs? Please e-mail me by clicking the link below.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area
✓ See local cell towers
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings
✓ Test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
This app is NOT a navigation app. It simply opens Google Navigation, GPS Navigation by Sygic, or Be-on-road in one click, rather than a few.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use are not anything to do with this app. See the developers' sites for those kinds of issues.
• No Ads
• Easy to use with intuitive interface
• Support for landscape modes on tablets and phones
• Optimized for large screens, showing results for all conversions from the same category on the main screen
• Material UI, with light and dark themes
• Instant display of results while typing, no need to choose between different units
• Built-in search, find required units instantly
• Built-in calculator
• Over 140 currency exchange rates from European Central Bank, Yahoo Finance and Russian Central Bank.
• Unlimited favorite conversions
• Keeps history of the last 20 conversions and converted values
• Share results by mail and possibility to copy to clipboard for later use
• Available in languages: English, Portuguese, Russinan, Spanish, Ukranian.
This intuitive and simple application is very useful when you are traveling abroad with its currency rates and clothing measurements, for school with a lot of categories from basic ones, such as length, volume, mass, temperature to more advanced in mechanics, energy, photometry, radioactivity etc., and just for discovering something new.
List of supported categories
• Acceleration - Gravity, Meter per second squared, Foot per second squared, etc.
• Angle - Degree, Radian, Minute of arc, etc.
• Angular speed - Revolution per hour, Radian per minute, etc.
• Area - Square kilometer, Square mile, Square foot, etc.
• Astronomy distance - Light year, Parsec, Astronomical length, etc.
• Clothing, shoes and rings - Men's suits, Men's shirts, Women's dress, Hats, etc.
• Currency exchange rates - US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen, etc.
• Cooking, with real ingredients - Gram, Ounce, Cup, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, etc.
• Data storage - Gigabyte, Megabyte, Kilobyte, etc.
• Data transfer - Megabit per second, Gigabit per second, etc.
• Density - Kilogram per liter, Gram per liter, Pound per gallon, etc.
• Dynamic viscosity - Pascal second, Pound per foot hour, Poise, etc.
• Electric charge - Coulomb, Ampere-hour, Faraday, etc.
• Electric current - Ampere, Milliampere, coulomb per Second, etc.
• Energy - Joule, Calorie, BTU, Kilogram of TNT, etc.
• Flow rate - Liter per second, Cubic meter per minute, etc.
• Force - Newton, Poundal, Kilogram-force, etc.
• Fuel consumption - Liters per 100 km, Gallons per 100 miles, etc.
• Illuminance - Lux, Phot, Lumen per square inch, Footcandle, etc.
• Kinematic viscosity - Square meter / second, Square foot / second, etc.
• Length & distance - Meter, Foot, Inch, etc.
• Luminance - Candela per square inch, Lambert, Foot-lambert, etc.
• Mass & weight - Tonne, Kilogram, Pound, Ounce, Carat, etc.
• Mineralization - Parts per million, Degree hardness, etc.
• Numbers - Decimal, Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal, etc.
• Power - Megawatt, Watt, Calorie per sec., Horsepower, etc.
• Pressure - Atmosphere, Bar, Pascal, Kilogram per square centimeter, etc.
• Radiation - Roentgen, Gray, Sievert, Rad, etc.
• Radioactivity - Becquerel, Curie, Rutherford, Disintegrations per sec., etc.
• Speed - Kilometer per hour, Mile per hour, Knot, Speed of light, etc.
• Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, etc.
• Time - Century, Year, Month, Week, Hour, Minute, etc.
• Torque - Newton meter, Foot-Pound force, etc.
• Units & fractions - Pair, Dozen, Baker's Dozen
• Volume & capacity - Liter, Barrel, Gallon, Pint, etc.
Have a question or suggestion for improving the unit converter tool, send us an email: email@example.com
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
In real time and directly to their phones, the Backup Memory provides patients with reminders of the identity of the person entering their field of intimacy, via instant notifications. Patients can thus view their relationship status with that person, as well as memories, photos or videos related to them. This is a non-medical therapy that continuously exposes the patient to the past and greatly improves the patient's memory.
Using the GPS function, the app can locate you and inform you about the coordinates of the 10 neighboring hospitals.
Moreover, you have the possibility to add the phone number or the email address of the person to be contacted where necessary. When you are in danger, the selected person will receive a sms or an email with your GPS position.
Also, the discounted items are available to the app’s users via the section "Promotion".
Your "Loyalty Card" will accompany you wherever you are and your accumulated points, listed on your smartphone, will be brought to your hand at all times.
The "Geolocation", in turn, facilitates the location of all « Carrefour » Stores in Tunisia. Paths and routes to be followed are also presented.
A "Notepad" section to write your various remarks and notes is reserved for you. These notes can be shared either by SMS or by E mail.
L’application Où est mon camion permet, également, d’accéder aux détails des livraisons des produits blancs en termes de quantités demandées, des types de produits, etc.
La flotte de véhicules peut être contrôlée, à distance et en un clin d’œil, ce qui permet de mieux planifier les circuits et ainsi de maximiser la productivité et l’efficacité de l’effectif.
Valable aussi bien aux élections législatives qu’aux élections présidentielles, l’application permet à l’utilisateur d’accéder à une sélection de quiz portant sur la nature des pièces d’identité acceptées, le doigt à tremper dans l’encrier, la possibilité d’être accompagné dans l’isoloir, le nombre de cases à cocher ainsi que la manière de déposer son bulletin de vote dans l’urne.
L’application propose notamment un ensemble de consignes utiles, élaborées par l’ISIE (L’instance Supérieure Indépendante pour les Elections), ayant pour but de guider les électeurs Tunisiens afin d’assurer le bon déroulement de l’opération de vote. Par exemple, il est souhaitable de céder la place aux personnes âgées, femmes enceintes et personnes handicapées, il est interdit de faire de la publicité pour un candidat, il faut éteindre les téléphones portables, etc.
L’application « Kifech Nente5eb? » est indépendante des partis politiques, des médias et des instituts de sondage.
"E-Learning Forum Tunisia 2012" is the first forum of its kind in North Africa. Bringing together policy makers, business leaders and E-Learning specialists, the forum will be held on October 4 and 5, 2012 in Tunisia.
In the program : practical demonstrations, meetings, contact making, presentations and plenary conferences from a number of experts in the field.
Presentation of the application:
"E-Learning Tunisia" is a mobile application developed specially for the occasion of this major event. It is a very interactive application which contains useful informations such as: program, list of exhibitors and the fair’s plan.
The application, also, includes many sections:
"E-Learning TV" allows to visulaize videos of experts opinion directely on the user’s Smartphone via streaming.
It is, also, possible to chat in real time with the speakers via Twitter through the "Chat". The user can add a conference of his choice to his favorite list and receive a notification to remind him of the conference’s date and time.
"News" allows the user to follow instantly any news of the forum and share information on social networks or by email.
Stand Reservations, registering visitors, catching appointment and reservation of air tickets and hotels are made directly through the application.
Compatible with iPhone and Android, it is your best guide to find all the nearest pharmacies in Tunisia. It allows you to locate day and night pharmacies in addition to duty drugstores with their addresses, opening hours, telephone numbers and access plans.
With TunPharma :
- You can view the pharmacies around you on a map.
- You can get a full description for each pharmacy that not only, allows you to discover their detailed informations (schedules, addresses, phone number), but also to call a pharmacy directly from the application and display the route to go there.
- Just like on the map, the results are listed according to all Tunisian governorates
- In one click, augmented reality allows you to display an image using the camera in order to view information about the location of the nearest pharmacy. Its geographical position follows the orientation of your phone and as a result, the informations fit with each movement.
- The update is very simple, you just press the "Update" button and the trick is played.
Note that TunPharma does not connect to any server, only the GPS function is activated to make it operative. No need to panic if you need a pharmacy in an emergency, simply download and view TunPharma!
You can then quickly find the station nearby and have all the details about it:
- The itinerary to get there
- A button to call the station directly from the app
- Ability to add the phone number to the directory
- Share the details of a station via email or social networks ...
You can contribute to the enrichment of the appl by adding a new service station, or by correcting an address or a phone number.
Updating AndroCarbu CH is very simple, just press the "Update" button and voila.
To suit different ages, three difficulty levels allow children toprogress gradually and get a note at the end, a teddy bear willcheer for the best score!
The first level, for the youngest, with short words, does train kids to recognize the right letter and to put it in the right place. The second level has longer words. In the third level the child has to build the words himself.
If a letter is not put at the right place it will return to its initial position.
A return button is at the top of every interface to return to the menu of levels choices.
As soon as the word is correct, two buttons show up: sound button and next button, and a sound track will start automatically to congratulate the child.
Second reading of the word gets activated by sound button. Going to the following word gets activated by next button.
If the child does successfully complete a level, an applause and congratulations message appears for recognition. Because he is being recognized in a fun manner, the child feels like going to the next level.
We suggest Play with the arabic words Lite, an edition with limited features and access to discover the app.
Do not hesitate to download the full version.
Chek out our other apps on the Android Market
Chek out our other apps on the Android Market
No need to install multiple applications to enjoy your favorite radio stations as RadiosBox lets you listen to a variety of radios. It even lets you add any international radio, as long as you have the address of the streaming link.
In addition, a new available update brought a richer and more refined graphical interface for easier use.
RadiosBox Swiss, is a radio for everyone who follows you everywhere!