- Switzerland In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- German, French, Italian phrasebooks.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
You can search easily locations in Switzerland and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Lucerne, Winterthur, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Find your ideal family adventures from more than 1,200 excursion ideas throughout Switzerland. The Family Trips – available as an app for Android smartphones – will suggest a wealth of fun days out for the whole family. You can narrow down your search using a variety of criteria. The Family Trips can also suggest family-friendly accommodation suitable for your next journey of exploration.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Switzerland travel guide contains around 140 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 160 wellchosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: currently the app is available only in the English language.
- maps of Switzerland from swisstopo up to a scale of 1:25,000 (the best)
- 32,000 km signposted non-motorized routes (national, regional and local)
- complete network of signposted hiking trails (60,000 km)
- 25,000 public transportation stops linked to the timetable of the Swiss Federal Railways (planning a tour with public transportation was never easier)
- information on 4,500 points of interest on the way, such as overnight accommodations, bicycle service stations, etc.
positioning system and compass function (you always know where you are)
With SwitzerlandMobility Plus you can additionally
- download and store swisstopo maps to be used in areas without network coverage (no more problems with dead zones)
- download and store tours you designed, including elevation profile, hiking time, distance and altitude (separately and easily)
- The app requires network coverage (useable without network coverage with SwitzerlandMobility Plus).
- No tours can be entered with the app.
Constant use of the GPS may considerably reduce the length of battery life.
Requires a screen resolution of min. 480x320 pixels (HVGA) and multitouch. Unfortunately, the Samsung GT-S6102 or GT-S5570, among others, does not fulfill this requirement.
The free application includes an initial asset of map material which allows testing out Swiss Map Mobile from anywhere with real map material and the complete range of functions. You can obtain unlimited access to the data of the Swiss Map Mobile server via a subscription for one year from within the application. More information on Swiss Map Mobile can be gathered directly from swisstopo.
Note: The application loads the map tiles from a server through the internet and thus requires an internet connection. The connection can be established through WLAN or the mobile net. Downloaded tiles remain on the device as long as the application is not uninstalled.
賀 4月22日 大福彩 上線
本程式提供台灣 大樂透, 威力彩, 今彩539, 統一發票,等對將資訊.
[NEW!] Images database updated, fixed wrong images!
+ About 250 mountain cabins in Switzerland
+ Browse cabin info by region, mountain area or cabin name.
+ Track your position and the cabin location on an interactive map.
+ The application works entirely offline, except the online map.
- shows your current position on the map,
- searches locations on the map,
- shows current coordinates, elevation, and accuracy of GPS,
- records your track (also while running in background),
- calculates your recorded track statistics (distance covered, duration, elevation gain, speed, ...),
- renders elevation profiles,
- exports your recorded track into GPX or KML file (file is either saved on memory card or sent by email),
- adjusts GPS accuracy (lower accuracy settings extend the battery life).
The map in this application was generated using data from the OpenStreetMaps project. This data is licensed under (c) OpenStreetMap contributors. The map tiles and design is licensed under (c) Daniel Tekel.]
Important warning: Do not substitute the application map for the official hiking maps in your area. The application map currently covers approximately 90% of the existing trails. The author of this application assumes no responsibility for any map inaccuracies.
Prize games, videos and many digital extras: With the Swiss Extend app you can enhance flyers, brochures and other printed media by Switzerland Tourism with virtual experiences.
Simply scan the image pages with the Swiss Extend icon – and enjoy Switzerland.
Your personal travel agency for when you're on the go offers you all the familiar SWISS.COM services and functions. The app gives you speedy online access to your bookings and enables you to manage you flights. Book, check-in, change, reserve a seat - it can all be done quickly and easily. Receive your boarding pass in the app so it is also available offline - and benefit from the city tips provided by our own crew members.
Select, book, create flights
You have all the app services online in your hand, and can design your trip to suit yourself:
- Offers by country of departure
- Book flights and hotels and hire a car
- Overview of booked flights
- Flight changes and upgrades
- Choose seat and check-in
Offline boarding passes and "shake" access
Open boarding passes in the app even without an Internet connection. Log in under the "Boarding passes" menu with your email address or mobile phone number, and enter it next time you check-in. As soon as you open the app, your boarding pass will be available offline.
Open your current boarding pass really quickly: Go to "Home" in this app and shake your smartphone. You will now see your boarding pass.
Personal flight and travel details
You will automatically find all the latest information on your next flight under "My trip". This information will be provided automatically based on your profile, the booking or your last query. And for something really exclusive: the city tips provided by our crews. You'll find them under "My trip - Explore".
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. hereby states that users download this application at their own risk and that SWISS will not accept any liability in the event of misuse or damage to an iPhone. Charges may arise for use of the mobile Internet and in association with data transfers for the app. SWISS has no influence over connection charges. SMS charges may be incurred by using the SWISS mobile boarding pass. The conditions of use and data privacy rules of www.swiss.com apply. By downloading the app, you accept these conditions.
Required Software :
Attention: This product does not remove advertising SwissLotto present in the software.
* Offline Augmented Reality in Switzerland *
See what's near you where you travel in Switzerland: Mountains, Lakes, Places, Buildings, etc. You don't even have to be nearby Switzerland: You can manually set your location to a place in Switzerland to pretend you are there. Decide if you want to see places nearby, or famous cities around the world.
Works everywhere: By the sea, in the mountains, in the city. Without the internet, without coverage.
Turn the phone sideways to view on the camera screen the places that are nearby. Take a picture of what you see, and send it by email, or post it on facebook, directly from the App!
You can also add your own places!
In Sight Switzerland is also an altimeter, speedometer and also estimates the distance you've traveled. Choose between metric (km, meter) or imperial (miles, feet) units.
All data is built into the App, so you don't need internet. You only need internet when you use the map or send a picture on email or post it on facebook.
In Sight Switzerland relies on the compass and GPS of your device. Best results are achieved if you are outside.
Source: ws.geonames.org under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map
✔ Listen to articles on the go with Text-To-Speech
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebooks | Eat | Sleep | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe | Respect | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. General: History | Geography | Culture | Economy | Politics | Talk | Buy | Top 10 Attractions | See & Do | Buy
2. Maps: Regions | Zurich | Lake Zurich | Geneva | Basel | Basel City Walls | Berne | Switzerland
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Zurich Airport | Lugano Airport | Basel Airport
4. By Area: Regions | Cities | Other Destinations
5. Zurich: Overview | History | Geography | Business | Climate | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Cope | Stay Safe
5.1 Zurich Transport: Get in | Get around | Zurich Airport | S-Bahn | Motorways | Zürich HB | Trams | Polybahn
5.2 Zurich Attractions: Map | Top 10 | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy | Nightlife | Streets & Squares | Gardens | Buildings | Churches | Theaters | Museums | Events | Sports | Get Out
6. Basel: Map | History | Get in | Get around | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Top 10 | See | Do | Buy | Get Out
7. Geneva: Map | History | Get in | Get around | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Top 10 | See | Do | Buy
8. Berne: Map | History | Geography | Get in & Get around | Eat | Sleep | See | Buy
9. Swiss Regions: Lake Geneva | Jura Mountains & Fribourg | Bernese Lowlands | Bernese Highlands | Central Switzerland
| Basel & Aargau | Zurich | Northeastern Switzerland | Valais | Graubünden | Ticino
10. Other Top Cities: Baden | Chur | Interlaken | Lausanne | Lucerne | Lugano | St. Gallen
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Required Software :
Attention: This product does not remove advertising SwissLotto present in the software.