Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
- App design for children's to enhance their drawing skill and to improve their creativity.
- Help children's to identifying colors.
- Apps is capable of saving the drawings in .PNG format.
- Has eraser to get the desired output.
- Choose for the eight color options.
!! Happy Learning !! Enjoy !!
Tags: Kid / Kids, toddlers, Pre-schooler, Preschool Games, Pre k games, Games for Preschoolers, Kindergarten games, toddler occupier, fun games, kids,tapping zoo, Letters, Reading, Learning, Educational, Children, pre-school, Preschool, Preschool-aged ,Teaching apps for kids, Baby ,Toddler , pronunciation, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Animal , Sound, Voice, Baby Music
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
• Cool “sketchy notebook” look
• Offers the full range of drawing tools that you'll find in the Galaxy Note's S-Memo app
• Optimized for Samsung Galaxy Note’s S-Pen
• 3 difficulties: Easy, medium and hard, with different sketches to choose from
• Teach people how to draw your creations through Creator mode.
• View others' creations through Community Mode
• Share your work with friends on Twitter and Facebook
Es muy sencilla de usar ya que solo consta de una pantalla muy intuitiva.
El niño puede usar uno o varios dedos a la vez para dibujar. Cada vez que selecciona un color este se escuchará y así el niño los va aprendiendo.
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
Draw beautiful art with random color! Perform color cycling! Shake the device to clear screen. You can also take picture, import photo, and save the drawing to the photo gallery!
See beautiful pictures drawn by kids in Pinterest!
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Color & Draw is a complete artistic solution for kids. As always, NO banner ads. Google Play Editor's Choice and Featured in Google Play 2011.
It invites kids to draw and color. It has coloring pages with recorded voice invitations, custom backgrounds to draw on and more
This version now supports tablets and phones.
NEW in this version:
- 4 new coloring tools.
- the ability to draw on photos.
- new art store with more coloring pages.
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color & Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke sizes and erasers, and stickers. Kids or their parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
* 4 Drawing Tools: crayons, brushes, pencils and air brush.
* 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* multitouch support
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Support for multitouch
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
It is really 3 apps in 1:
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds.
2. A coloring book app with 50 exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes. It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
3. a photo decorator.
Real finger painting!
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and fill coloring or a paint engine that keeps your strokes within the lines take all the fun and effort and can scarcely be called coloring. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
*** NOTE: You can lockout in-app from the settings menu. There is a child lock to prevent children from buying in app inadvertently****** It's now optimized for the Galaxy Note, Nexus 4, 7, 10, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S3 and many more phones and tablets.
*** Note HD version will be retired soon. This version now works well on both tablets and phones***
Learning fun. Fun learning.
Узнайте, как хорошо Вы рисуете или просто улучшайте свое мастерство рисования. Являетесь ли вы преподавателем искусства, арт-студентом или просто ребенком, данное приложение позволит Вам шаг за шагом научиться рисовать 15 красивых элементов (картинок). Данное приложение может служить отличным учебником для в образовательных целях для детей. Приложения является пошаговой инструкцией по рисованию таких картинок как:
기존에 촬영된 동영상도 업로드가 가능합니다.
◀ 주요 기능 ▶
• 동영상 리스트 : 스마트폰 내에 저장되어 있는 동영상 파일(mp4) 리스트
• 동영상 촬영 : 스마트폰에 탑재된 카메라로 강의 자료를 촬영
• 동영상 편집 : 동영상의 앞/뒤 부분을 잘라내고 필요한 부분만 저장
• 파일 업로드 : 동영상 파일을 미래교실네트워크로 전송
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 성동구 성수동2가 333-15 한라시그마밸리2차 901호 / 070-4633-3883
It supports multitouch so they can draw with multiple fingers, and is sensitive to the pressure to make lines thinner or thicker.
When you select a color it says the color in English or Spanish.
To delete just shake the device.
And it is Lucas' Whiteboard because I made it for my son Lucas whose birthday is March 8. But Lucas is a good boy and he want to share it with you.