Es muy sencilla de usar ya que solo consta de una pantalla muy intuitiva.
El niño puede usar uno o varios dedos a la vez para dibujar. Cada vez que selecciona un color este se escuchará y así el niño los va aprendiendo.
It supports multitouch so they can draw with multiple fingers, and is sensitive to the pressure to make lines thinner or thicker.
When you select a color it says the color in English or Spanish.
To delete just shake the device.
And it is Lucas' Whiteboard because I made it for my son Lucas whose birthday is March 8. But Lucas is a good boy and he want to share it with you.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
• Cool “sketchy notebook” look
• Offers the full range of drawing tools that you'll find in the Galaxy Note's S-Memo app
• Optimized for Samsung Galaxy Note’s S-Pen
• 3 difficulties: Easy, medium and hard, with different sketches to choose from
• Teach people how to draw your creations through Creator mode.
• View others' creations through Community Mode
• Share your work with friends on Twitter and Facebook
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
Draw beautiful art with random color! Perform color cycling! Shake the device to clear screen. You can also take picture, import photo, and save the drawing to the photo gallery!
See beautiful pictures drawn by kids in Pinterest!
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
* Trace and Color letters, numbers and pictures.
* Fun finger painting activities.
* Handy Save Feature, which lets you show off to your friends!
* Wide selection of Colors and brush sizes.
* Join the Dot drawings for kids to fill in.
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z (& a to z) and is fully-featured.
* All Numbers / Digits 1 - 100.
* Practise writing abc and 123
Your kids will have fun for hours finger painting, coloring and drawing there favourite pictures.
This app is supported through ads.
Your kid will be learn to combine the color in the picture.
Images are consists of beautiful image, and you will like it.
How to play
- Select picture you want
- Choose color to paint
- Touch the screen to paint
- Save image to memory
let's enjoy this free game.
Explain Everything has been a top paid education tablet app since its release in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Finland.
Now it is also running on Android phones, having a unique user interface designed for the phone.
Create slides, draw in any color, add shapes, add text, and use a laser pointer. Rotate, move, scale, copy, paste, clone, and lock any object added to the stage.
Add photos, videos, shapes, import PDF documents from local storage, Google Drive, Dropbox or insert a fully functioning web browser window. Export MP4 movies, YouTube videos or save Explain Everything projects locally, to Google Drive and to Dropbox.
No account is necessary to use Explain Everything and share creations.
Please rate and review the app if you like it and please direct all technical issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Educators: get familiar with Explain Everything in just 15 minutes using the App Kickstart Guide at http://g.co/play/edukickstart
기존에 촬영된 동영상도 업로드가 가능합니다.
◀ 주요 기능 ▶
• 동영상 리스트 : 스마트폰 내에 저장되어 있는 동영상 파일(mp4) 리스트
• 동영상 촬영 : 스마트폰에 탑재된 카메라로 강의 자료를 촬영
• 동영상 편집 : 동영상의 앞/뒤 부분을 잘라내고 필요한 부분만 저장
• 파일 업로드 : 동영상 파일을 미래교실네트워크로 전송
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 성동구 성수동2가 333-15 한라시그마밸리2차 901호 / 070-4633-3883
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
- App design for children's to enhance their drawing skill and to improve their creativity.
- Help children's to identifying colors.
- Apps is capable of saving the drawings in .PNG format.
- Has eraser to get the desired output.
- Choose for the eight color options.
!! Happy Learning !! Enjoy !!
Tags: Kid / Kids, toddlers, Pre-schooler, Preschool Games, Pre k games, Games for Preschoolers, Kindergarten games, toddler occupier, fun games, kids,tapping zoo, Letters, Reading, Learning, Educational, Children, pre-school, Preschool, Preschool-aged ,Teaching apps for kids, Baby ,Toddler , pronunciation, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Animal , Sound, Voice, Baby Music