Es muy sencilla de usar ya que solo consta de una pantalla muy intuitiva.
El niño puede usar uno o varios dedos a la vez para dibujar. Cada vez que selecciona un color este se escuchará y así el niño los va aprendiendo.
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
기존에 촬영된 동영상도 업로드가 가능합니다.
◀ 주요 기능 ▶
• 동영상 리스트 : 스마트폰 내에 저장되어 있는 동영상 파일(mp4) 리스트
• 동영상 촬영 : 스마트폰에 탑재된 카메라로 강의 자료를 촬영
• 동영상 편집 : 동영상의 앞/뒤 부분을 잘라내고 필요한 부분만 저장
• 파일 업로드 : 동영상 파일을 미래교실네트워크로 전송
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 성동구 성수동2가 333-15 한라시그마밸리2차 901호 / 070-4633-3883
Blackboard Math™ uses the entire touch-screen as a virtual slate for children to solve math problems longhand.
It is not another cell phone app with scaled up graphics to fill-in a larger display. It is not another arcade-style game with distracting graphics, and limited to simple mental math and multiple-choice answers. It won’t indulge a short attention-span or exacerbate ADHD tendencies. Rather, it is a modern take on the traditional method of learning math: careful practice and working out problems longhand.
Blackboard Math follows the adage, “if you want to remember something write it down.” Blackboard Math has students writing down their work as they go about solving complex, multi-digit arithmetic problems longhand.
The benefits of solving math problems longhand are multifold:
* Improves learning by involving the fine motor control centers of the brain
* Exercises the full range of steps required to solve arithmetic problems
* Makes complicated problems more solvable
* Rewards focus, care, and contentiousness, over rapid-fire answers and guess-work
* Promotes attention-span
* Creates a written record to review potential sources of repeat mistakes
Additionally, Blackboard Math saves students’ work so parents can review it later. Parents are free to be coaches and mentors, while the app itself does the rote work of generating problems and grading answers. Also, Blackboard Math tracks how long and how often your child uses the app. Parents can be assured their child is making an effort on their math practice.
*** Internet connection permission is for the RSS feed. No data is uploaded from your device. ***
- App design for children's to enhance their drawing skill and to improve their creativity.
- Help children's to identifying colors.
- Apps is capable of saving the drawings in .PNG format.
- Has eraser to get the desired output.
- Choose for the eight color options.
!! Happy Learning !! Enjoy !!
Tags: Kid / Kids, toddlers, Pre-schooler, Preschool Games, Pre k games, Games for Preschoolers, Kindergarten games, toddler occupier, fun games, kids,tapping zoo, Letters, Reading, Learning, Educational, Children, pre-school, Preschool, Preschool-aged ,Teaching apps for kids, Baby ,Toddler , pronunciation, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Animal , Sound, Voice, Baby Music
It supports multitouch so they can draw with multiple fingers, and is sensitive to the pressure to make lines thinner or thicker.
When you select a color it says the color in English or Spanish.
To delete just shake the device.
And it is Lucas' Whiteboard because I made it for my son Lucas whose birthday is March 8. But Lucas is a good boy and he want to share it with you.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Simply trace the letter forms, or write them free-hand, on the simulated writing paper below ABC Slate's example. If your child becomes stuck on recognizing the letter, a voice prompt may be pressed that sounds out the letter with a pleasant, child-friendly voice.
NOTE: The lite version only features the uppercase letters.
- Full featured kids-friendly app without any ads.
- Practice area for writing features solid and dashed writing-paper lines
- Automatically saves all writings
- Letter work on portrait and landscape layouts saves automatically
- Finger tracing aided by optional follow-the-dot lines for each letter
- Voice prompt option reminds young students of the letter to trace
- Uppercase letter formats for handwriting
Let the children have a creative graffiti heaven.
You can also do the painting for the children to demonstrate the process.
Child's whimsy and Adults elaborate ideas,
become a unique landscape on the screen.
And wherein each of these strokes can be recorded, play and share.
Why not use it to make a copy of your work,
Feel happy in graffiti.
*** This application is free and no ads, don't worry about kids mess it ~
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
The lessons are broken down by level of difficulty. So that the application will be interesting to everyone, both beginners and experienced artists. Here you will find: and dresses for dolls and costumes for homework by Fine Arts.
Believe me, draw - it's not that hard. You just need to be patient and to start somewhere. Start with our application and draw the most beautiful outfit.
New lessons for new updates!