Pixoru is the best app to privately share photos & videos with friends and family i.e. private, secure and simple.
A weekend trip with friends? A vacation with family? A destination wedding or reception or a birthday party? Hosting a networking event? Going to a music concert with friends?
Sure you will have a lot of fun doing all that but it is a nightmare coordinating with everyone to send pictures and videos they took and put them together and then share it with everybody. Pixoru fixes this!
You will automatically get all the pictures and videos everybody took on your android phone while you are on your trip itself or when you get back. In original quality. This works even when the place where you are taking pictures does not have internet (means it works even offline - without wifi or mobile network).
Pixoru is the easiest way to automatically share trip photos & videos with family and friends, with or without an internet connection.
Pixoru makes your trips more fun, by reducing the tedious work of coordinating and collecting photos & videos afterwards.
Pixoru has many cool features, such as:
• Automatic Photo Sharing: Just set a time (e.g. next 30 minutes), and Pixoru will automatically share all photos & videos taken with your phone camera in your selected trip album.
• Offline & Online Photo Sharing: Pixoru shares photos & videos between album members even when there is no (or poor quality) internet connection, as long as the devices are nearby.
• Private Photo Sharing: All files shared in Pixoru private albums are sent only to your album members.
• High Quality Photo Sharing: Pixoru does not compress or resize photos & videos, sharing the original quality versions for you.
You can use Pixoru to share precious memories from your family holidays, camping trips, weekend getaways, beach vacays, and even weddings, birthday parties and evening out with friends.
With Pixoru, you can:
• Create separate albums for each trip, and invite only the people with whom you want to share photos & videos
• Share photos & videos instantly, without needing an internet (mobile data or Wi-Fi) connection
• Share original quality photos & videos (i.e. we don't compress or resize your files)
Human beings make more than 50 billion trips every year, mostly with friends and family.
Human beings take more than 1 trillion trip photos every year on their smartphones.
Human beings then spend a gazillion boring minutes coordinating, sending reminders and generally following up to collect photos & videos from these trips in one place.
No more, we say :)
As frequent travellers, we know how it feels when the post-trip euphoria is slowly taken over by the frustration of not having all the photos with us to keep and share!
We started building Pixoru as a way to reduce this tediousness for ourselves, but then we realised it's useful for everyone else as well.
We see our mission as imagining innovative uses of technology that free us to focus more on creating new memories and connecting with our loved ones, and help us preserve those memories forever.
Here is to many, many more trips!
For feedback, queries (or if you just want to say hi!), please write to us at email@example.com