Values can be saved to the FastBook® desktop application and update as book values change. For more information about FastBook® please visit:
DealersLink® members receive a free FastBook® license with their membership:
FastBook® VIN Scanner also features copy and paste functionality for VIN uses elsewhere in other applications. VIN scanning reliability varies by vehicle and between Android hardware. FastBook® VIN Scanner allows you to key in partial or full VIN’s and has year, make, model drop down menus if you are unable to scan a VIN.
FastBook® is designed by dealers for dealers and is not designed for the general public. Only auto dealers may purchase a FastBook® license.
We recommend that dealers first download the free scanning application and test it prior to purchasing a FastBook® license.
Designed for NADA Online Used Car/Truck & Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO subscribers.
Makes vehicle appraisals faster, easier and more accurate than ever before. Scan the VIN barcode with this industry leading VIN barcode reader and get to the NADA guidebook values in seconds, including features like automatic adjustments for mileage and equipment and ease of use to integrate AutoCheck vehicle history reports (separate subscription required). NADA AppraisalPRO utilizes six industry-leading sources to help you make appraisals with data-driven evidence that leaves your customers satisfied.
This VIN barcode scanner app is designed to complement the NADA Online Used Car/Truck, NADA Online Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO products. Users can quickly and accurately scan a vehicle identification number barcode and then obtain NADA vehicle values and other pricing information based upon your NADA subscription. For information on how to subscribe to these products please go to http://www.nada.com/b2b/SupportCenter.aspx or call 800-544-6232.
This application features:
• Superior barcode recognition reading of both regular (linear) and square (2D) VIN barcodes
• Automatically copies scanned VIN to NADA program for decoding
• An on-screen viewfinder to assist with aiming and VIN placement
• Automatic focus and exposure adjustment
• Supports camera flash on most phones
• Specialized keyboard for VIN entry
Tablet users check out our new tablet-optimized TurboScan HD.
#1 US business app in iTunes Store for 3 years!
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" (iosLawyer.com, Dec 2012)
• "Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket" (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the phone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your phone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Ultra-fast processing (under 2 seconds per page)
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages between stored scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Note: if your flash over-saturates images or makes them blurry, please change the flash option in app Settings
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the store.
The app is perfectly suited as cost-saving alternative for handheld wireless barcode imagers; it scans common linear and 2D bar-codes swiftly and reliably.
EASY: Wireless Barcode Scanner is very easy to setup, configure and use. Just start the app, pair or connect the device with your computer and scan bar-codes remotely. That's it.
FAST: Barcodes are detected and decoded swiftly.
BATCH SCANNING: Scan bar-codes one by one or in batch mode.
LOGGING: Scanned bar-codes are logged for later (re-)sending. The size of the log is adjustable.
BLUETOOTH, TCP/IP, WEBSOCKET: Wireless Barcode Scanner communicates via Bluetooth, TCP/IP or WebSocket.
The app may be operated as Bluetooth Master supporting the serial port profile (Bluetooth SPP). Once paired with the computer, the barcode data can be read with standard software tools from a virtual serial port (RS232 or COM-port).
Wireless Barcode Scanner can also be configured to send barcodes via TCP/IP to your target system (via WiFi or mobile network). The app implements a TCP server, any TCP client (e.g. TELNET) can be used as receiver.
Finally, Wireless Barcode Scanner may be operated as a WebSocket server. A suitable crafted HTML 5 page is able to communicate with the app easily.
BARCODE CONTROL: Wireless Barcode Scanner provides adjustable barcode support, prefix and suffix configuration and an adjustable character set for barcode decoding.
KEYBOARD WEDGE: For injecting the collected barcodes as simulated keystrokes, a keyboard wedge software like TEC-IT's product TWedge is required. A free demo download is available on www.tec-it.com.
VOLUME LICENSE: The full version is available in the Google Play store (see market://details?id=com.tecit.android.bluescanner.full). For volume or enterprise licensing (without the need for a Google Play account) contact email@example.com.
## YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE ##
TEC-IT appreciates product feedback and enhancement requests from users. Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app was created for automotive salespeople, managers, car enthusiasts and anyone who wants to keep a list of vehicles with photos. Vehicle details can be easily emailed and full-sized photos are stored in the photo Gallery for easy access.
No subscription, in-app purchase or decoding fee is required to use the full features of VIN Inventory.
VIN Inventory quickly authenticates and then decodes the vehicle VIN (serial number) and displays rich details including year, make, model, engine, equipment, optional accessory items and EPA numbers. The user may add a stock number (or tag number), color, odometer reading, price, and a note about the vehicle. Three photos can be added using the device’s camera or photo Gallery. All data can be appended or edited. The user may choose to either add the vehicle to their Inventory List or delete the vehicle after a quick review. Previously saved vehicle data can be edited and photos can be updated at any time.
The Vehicle List display screen is a scrolling table of all saved vehicles complete with thumbnail photos. Tapping on a specific vehicle calls a detail view with vehicle information and photos. The user can tap a photo to edit or use a long-press to view an enlarged image.
VIN Inventory’s database includes vehicles produced after 1981 (17 digit VINs). Data coverage is for North American cars and light trucks but omits data for exotic and commercial vehicles and older vehicles. New models are added to the database as information becomes available. Vehicles which are not included in the database may be entered manually.
AutoPlus produces other vehicle inventory tools with such features as upload, download, import, and export of vehicle data, multiple photos, label printing and other powerful functions.
This VIN Inventory app is an extension of our 22-year-old AutoPlus Window Sticker business (a division of Tanner Communications). Learn more about AutoPlus at http://www.AutoPlusNet.com
Eenie. Meenie. Meinie. Know.
Whether you're at the auto auction, in the office or on the lot, GigglePop.com provides the mobile tools you need to build your inventory and buy with confidence. From the industry's leading valuation guidebooks, to accessing your vehicle history reports, to real-time auction run lists, we offer innovative software solutions for the mobile platform that are hard to beat and easy to use.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using our GigglePop.com VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane. That's powerful!
A perfect way for auto professionals to save time, avoid frustration, and best of all, save money. Calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our automotive dealer software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality
The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
- codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
- industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
- 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
The most important functions of the application:
- Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
- Scanning of barcode and serial number
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. The app allows you to send files via e-mail or save them on an SD card.
There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
The Excel files created by LoMag barcode scanner are fully compatible with LoMag Inventory Management.
Basing on the files, you can create the following documents in LoMag:
- GRN (Goods Received Note), e.g. delivery of a given item to the warehouse;
- GIN (Goods Issued Note), e.g. sale of an item;
- GRN correction (Return to supplier), e.g. return of a faulty batch of items;
- GIN correction (Return from customer), e.g. return from a customer as a result of a claim;
- Stock level correction note, e.g. loss of item at the warehouse;
- Interbranch Transfer e.g. transfer of a part of a given stock to another building:
- Discount document (Change in the item’s value), e.g. a decrease in prices resulting in a drop in the value of a given item;
- Internal GRN (Internal Goods Received Note), e.g. reception of an item of own production;
- Internal GIN, e.g. issuance of a given item to an employee;
- Inventory sheet, which forms a basis for inventory-making
- Inventory of the whole warehouse
- Opening Balance, i.e. the initial stock level upon the commencement of operations with the program.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.
"Barcode Scanner - HandyShopping" is a powerful tool that allows auto-scanning of multiple barcode formats by your phone camera. (QR Code, Data Matrix, EAN 8/13, Code39, Code128, etc.)
By "Barcode Scanner - HandyShopping", you can also share your contacts, apps, bookmarks or specialized text via QR Code.
Note: This app is only for Manheim customers with an existing username and password. You must be a licensed automobile dealer with a valid AuctionACCESSS membership to register. To become a Manheim customer or for further assistance please call Manheim Customer Care at 1-866-MANHEIM.
Current features include:
- Vehicle Search
- Bid and Buy OVE vehicles
- Proxy bid on Simulcast vehicles
- Manage OVE Buying Activity
- Manage Manheim Workbook
- Manage your Saved Searches
- Search vehicles by location
- Location Information
- My MMR
- Instantly scan VIN barcode to pull results.
- At a Manheim auction – Scan the VIN barcode that is located on the work order sticker. This sticker is usually located on the top right-hand corner of the windshield or on the driver side window
- Not at a Manheim auction – Scan the VIN barcode from the manufacturer label on driver side door panel. Please note that some GM vehicles do not provide a manufacturer label on the driver side door panel.
Before you buy, you can try our free app pic2shop, to make sure the barcode scanner is what you need. Pic2shop and pic2shop PRO read EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes (the ones found on virtually all retail packages and books) and QR code. Pic2shop PRO also reads EAN-8, UPC/E, Code39, Code93, Code128, ITF, Std2of5 and Codabar.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE HOSTING SERVICE NOR THE WEB APPLICATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING THE WEB APPLICATION AND HOSTING IT ON YOUR OWN SERVER.
There are four main configuration settings:
1. Barcode formats: select one or more of: EAN-13, UPC-A, EAN-8, UPC-E, ITF (Interlaced 2 of 5), Std2of5, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar (NW-7, USD-4), QR that the scanner will try to decode.
2. Home Page URL: the url of the web page displayed when the app launches (optional).
3. Barcode Lookup URL: the url of the web page fetched when a barcode is scanned or typed. The url must contain the string "CODE", which will be replaced by the actual barcode digits, and optionally the string "FORMAT", which will be replaced by the symbology of the scanned barcode. That is how the barcode information is transmitted to your web app, and how the initial response is displayed to the user.
4. Send GPS coordinates: add a "&gps=latitude,longitude" to the lookup URL (where latitude and longitude are replaced by actual coordinates).
Please note that you can include as many parameters as you like in either URL, they will be passed as is to your server. For example, you could give to each user a URL with a different "&userid=NNN" parameter to automatically identify them with the web application.
Other options are:
-go straight to scanner when the app launches.
A quick and reliable to configure pic2shop PRO is to display a link to each user on a web page. When they click the link after they have installed pic2shop PRO, the app will launch and the three parameters will be set automatically. The link has the form:
where any special character in lookupURL and homeURL is replaced by its % encoding. For example, to make pic2shop PRO lookup the UPC database:
See also the demo with source code at http://demo.pic2shop.com/p2spro.php
We look forward to the creative uses you will make of pic2shop PRO. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at the support email address to tell us about it.
Card Scanner is a business card scanning application from Zoho that extracts information from business cards and lets you save the extracted information to Zoho CRM as a Contact or a Lead.
The app can extract data from business cards in multiple languages. This includes English, English (UK), Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean, Turkish and Portuguese.
* Scan Business Cards and save them to Zoho CRM as Contacts & Leads
* Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the contact detail.
* Intelligently fills contact fields after the extract
* Extracts data from business cards in multiple languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
* Auto-detects the position of the card and extracts the data
* The scanned business card is attached to the CRM record directly
* Extracts the address information and includes it in a map
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at email@example.com
- *** MUST have a Selectbidder Account (Dealers and Wholesalers Only)
- *** Works ONLY with Selectbidder.com Wholesale Vehicle Platform
- Selectbidder enables Relationship-based vehicle wholesaling. Buy and Sell Wholesale Units with dealers you know and trust
- Scans VIN from Barcode
- Automatically decode and explode the VIN to get Vehicle Details
- Take Exterior and Interior Pictures
- Create Full Condition Report with One-glance Condition Report
- Upload to Selectbidder for sale to your Wholesale Buying Networks!
- Sign up for the Selectbidder Wholesale Platform at http://selectbidder.com
Fast and easy to use to determine the market value of a vehicle by scanning the VIN or entering the year, make, model. Internet connectivity only required for automatic data updates or vehicle history reports.
Requires subscription for NADA Values and/or AuctionNet. NADA MarketValues provides the market data you need to make informed business decisions on the value of a vehicle. First 30 days FREE then subscription with NADA Used Car Guide required.
NADA Values provides trade-in (rough, average clean), clean loan, clean retail – including optional CPO for select vehicles, and auction values (low, average, high).
AuctionNet provides wholesale auction transaction data from over 80% of auctions in the country with the ability to sort by region, mileage or sale date.
Integrates with your AutoCheck and/or CARFAX license to get the vehicle history report when Internet connected.
Minimum system requirements:
Android v4.0 or higher. In order for the VIN Scanner to function properly all cameras must have auto-focus and minimum of 3 mp camera
Used vehicle values, guidebook, valuation, pre-owned, selling price, automotive dealers, VIN scanner, VIN, auction, wholesale, trade-in, vehicle loan value, retail transactions, vehicle history reports, AutoCheck, CARFAX, market report
It is fast and simple.
Intuitive user interface.
Share the scanned information with your friends on Facebook using the share option in the app.
Save the scanned details in the app for a quick lookup when needed.
xCube Labs also offers exclusive Android App development services for Android. Visit www.xcubelabs.com.
Scans barcodes of inventory goods and stores quantity.
Terminal will be store the quantities and transfer to central database or desktop accounting application.
Data exchange through Wi-Fi.
Used ZXing Barcode Scanner application.
1. Load Good List into phone memory from central database or from desktop accounting system through Wi-Fi or Internet.
2. Scanning good items, count and enter quantity into phone. If the goods found again in other place, quantity will be added.
3.Upload revision data into central database or into desktop accounting system through Wi-Fi or Internet.
For data exchange use BarCode Terminal Hosting application. More information on developer site.
Scanned VINs can be instantly transmitted to speedDIAL™, WORLDPAC's professional cross-platform desktop application.
- Accurate and fast VIN-specific scans
- Look up parts using precise vehicle fitment
- In-app ordering
- View and manage outstanding orders
- High-quality images
- Scanner light for use in dark areas
- VIN shared with all your speedDIAL™ computers
- Optional manual VIN entry
- VIN history with resend option
- Customize after-scan actions
A VIN bar code is found directly on most passenger vehicles, most often on the driver's door post.
This app requires a valid WORLDPAC speedDIAL™ user ID and password. To become a WORLDPAC wholesale customer, apply at http://www.worldpac.com/acctapp/
Pixo's Vehicle Barcode Scanner is uniquely optimized to accurately scan linear VIN barcodes — including through windshield glare and in a variety of indoor/outdoor lighting situations. NOTE: This app does NOT provide additional information about the vehicle beyond basic year and make.
How it works:
• Launch the app. No logins or accounts are needed.
• Position your smartphone camera over the barcode, so the barcode fills the screen. There is no button to push. The app will automatically scan the barcode after it focuses.
• For best results, wipe dust and dirt away before attempting to scan.
• Use the Light button to illuminate the barcode if necessary.
More tips and a how-to video are available on our website at http://vehiclebarcodescanner.com/
Pixo's VIN barcode scanning technology is also available to license for your own mobile application development. See our website for details.