PixtoCam allows you to view and control camera from your watch to take pictures or make videos : a viewfinder. Don't matter if your phone is on or off just launch PixtoCam on your Android Wear Watch ("start viewfinder") and get a realtime preview. You can select the front or rear camera, choose resolution, zoom in and out, use a self-timer, adjust the flash setting, use torch in video mode and more.
- Get realtime preview even in movie recording mode*
- Works without any action on phone, it can be on/off or locked (when is on there's no window)
- voice command : "start viewfinder" to launch it.
- 2 modes : camera and video
- you can set picture resolution and video profile
- Automatic rotation
- Zoom : double tap to zoom, long click to reset**
- Fast select button : change camera, set flash, light torch, self-timer
- On top phone battery level and charging state widget (white discharging/green charging)
- Spy ready : no action on phone, no window when phone is on, no shutter sound
It is simple, effective and wearable
Find your pictures and movies in Pictures/PixtoCam/
Please give feedback/suggestions on e-mail or on Google+ :
Note you need to have an Android Wear Watch to be able to use this app.
LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360.
* some phones are not compatible with preview in video mode.
** only for camera with zoom support (most all of devices)