Dedicated Workflow – Storyboard Studio is strictly designed for storyboarding. This gives you all the tools you need to help you create scenes fast and efficiently.
Artistic Tools – Storyboard Studio offers eight realistic brushes, including a felt marker, a ballpoint pen, a pencil, a paint brush, a highlighter, a charcoal pencil, an air brush, and an eraser. These brushes are easy to use and ready to go. No need to mess around with settings. These brushes will suit any artist’s needs.
Layer Support – This allows you to create multiple layered scenes and keep the foreground and background elements separate. There is no restriction on how many layers you can have.
Cutouts – Storyboard Studio offers a variety of different posed people (actors) and directional arrows which you can place in your scene. This lets you bring your scenes to life quicker and easier. These cutout images are an excellent way for non-artists to capture the emotion and action of a scene without having to draw it out.
Image Importing – Along with cutouts, you can also add your own images from your gallery, your camera, or from the web (powered by Google Image Search and Inspire Stream).
Notes – You can attach text notes to each scene. These will be saved to your project and can be exported when you save your storyboard as an image.
Multiple Forms of Exporting – Whether you want to create a storyboard, a scene list, a horizontal strip, a vertical strip, or export all your scenes to Photoshop. Storyboard Studio gives you multiple options, allowing you to customize how you want your storyboard to look when you export your scenes as an image. These formats include JPEG, PNG, and PSD.
Slideshow – This mode lets you navigate through your scenes like a slideshow and is an excellent way to get a feeling of how the story plays out. It is also an excellent way to show your story to a colleague or friend.
Aspect Ratio – You can define what aspect ratio you want your frames to be in. There are five types: Standard (4:3), Standard HD (16:9), Theatrical (1.85:1), Theatrical Widescreen (2.39:1), and the device's screen size. This gives you the ability to see how your scenes will look on the big screen.
Clipboard – Cutout elements from a scene and save them to a clipboard for later use or to share between your projects.
Visit www.drawexpress.com for more details.
What can you can draw with DrawExpress?
Software UML and Network Designs:
- Use case Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Class Diagram
- State Diagram
- ER Diagram
- Data Flow Diagram
- Network Diagram
Business Processes and Mind Maps:
- Organization Chart
- Process Flow
- Mind map
- Feature List
- Decision Tree
- Visual Notes
It's easier than it sounds and actions speak louder than words. Watch our tutorial video on www.drawexpress.com to see how easy it is to use our diagramming tool.
Also check out the tutorial slides on our website www.drawexpress.com.
NOTE: DrawExpress can be exported to PNG, SVG, and DE (DrawExpress) format and share with Dropbox and Email.
NOTE: DrawExpress LITE Version has a limit of 5 diagrams.
NOTE: DrawExpress LITE for Apple appstore is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drawexpress-diagram-lite/id687459234
The app allows you to put on the drawing canvas everything from simple predefined shapes such as rectangles, ellipses and lines to complex free-shaped figures that can be drawn by hand or created in spline editor. You can insert pictures to your drawings as well. It’s also possible to set any paper size, measure units, grid and snap settings for the page.
Application features include unlimited undo\redo, grouping and arranging of shapes, solid and gradients fills, various line dash patterns and so on.
Designed drawings can be saved on disk or exported to png, jpeg, pdf and svg formats.
- First prize winner of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2013 for Galaxy Note (http://goo.gl/fQsNuz).
Features of the application:
- Several different sketch styles for your choice
- Natural tools for creation of free-form curves, geometrical shapes, and text
- Precise form editing tools based on vertices of curves and lines
- Common transformations and modifications: rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication
- Intuitive eraser tool
- Various dashed line styles and arrowheads
- Ordering operations: bring forward, send backward, etc.
- Undo and redo
- Support for pressure-sensitive active pens (like Samsung S-Pen)
- Infinite canvas size for unlimited creativity
- Pan and zoom with two-finger gestures
- Sharing of sketches as PNG images
- Export and import capabilities for transferring between devices
- SVG export
- Export with transparent background
- No watermark
- Snapping to grid and angles (helps to draw perfect circles and squares)
- Advanced color picker
- Grouping of objects
What can you create with Skedio:
- Creative artworks
- Schemes and diagrams
- Educational illustrations
- Technical sketches
- Mind maps
- Handwritten notes
- Floor plans
Skedio tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skedioapp
STEP 1: Install "Lighting calculations FREE app" (Important: without FREE version, the Pro Key does not work!)
STEP 2: Now install this Pro Key to unlock all new features.
STEP 3: Reboot your device after installation, does not remove the FREE app.
Calculation of total floux [PRO]
Lumens to Lux
Lux to Lumens
Lumens to Watts
Watts to Lumens
Lux to Watts
Watts to Lux
Lumens to Candela
Candela to Lumens
Candela to Lux
Lux to Candela
Lux / Foot-Candle [PRO]
Compare power [PRO]
Type of lamps [PRO]
Lamp fittings [PRO]
Table luminous efficacy [PRO]
Color temperature [PRO]
Fluorescent tubes [PRO]
Color codes of fluorescent tubes [PRO]
Power factor correction [PRO]
Lux meter [PRO] (is compatible only on devices with light sensor)
Typical led characteristics [PRO]
Power supply for strip led [PRO]
- English (V.Ragona)
- Italiano (E.Gallina)
- Français (E.Gallina)
- Russian (Djek.Energetik)
- Spanish (Gameriven)
- Portuguese (PT) (L.Sousa)
- German (Eindringling)
- Serbian (Latin) (S.Fisic)
- Magyar (T.Fegyveres)
- Arabic (Y.Mimouni)
- Greek (T.Pergantis)
- Turkish (B.Aydogdu)
- Bulgarian (H.Ganchev)
- Polish (drzordz)
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
This is an interactive DIP switch configuration app for RadioPopper's (http://www.radiopopper.com) JrX Studio wireless speedlight/strobe triggers.
Yes, it's overkill, but it's convenient and always with you if you have your Android phone so you don't have to go digging for the little reference cards they give you. Besides, it's cooler than a photo of the reference card ;-)
After adding a diagram, you can add devices by using the menu or long-pressing anywhere on the screen except an object.
You can also bring up a context menu on an object by long-pressing it.
After you select an object, you can drag/move/resize it by dragging the control points up/down.
Fling (quickly swipe) the screen left to right to get to the other screens.
- SD card required, pixelated graphics on high-res devices (especially when you resize...the graphics are not vector, they're bitmaps)
- not optimized on tablets yet (doesn't use fragments and graphics aren't high-res enough...will be in 2.0 if enough people by the Full version)
- External Storage: for writing image to share
- Internet: sharing via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Gallery: for attaching BTS images to diagrams
Keywords: photography, strobe, flash, lighting, model, studio, diagram