TransportNow Sydney is a public transport journey planner which displays train, bus, ferry and light rail scheduled timetables.
Users can search for a trip from departure to arrival and view a summary of available services along with real-time service information.
This app helps you to find the quickest trip with the least transfers.
You can plan your trip for the following modes :
- Sydney and intercity trains
- Sydney and regional buses
- Sydney, Newcastle and private ferries
- Sydney Light Rail
- NSW TrainLink regional trains & coaches
The app searches across different transport types automatically to find the fastest trips.
- Widgets for favorite journeys and trips
- Real-time occupancy for buses and Waratah trains (the three little person indicator in trip details)
- Real-time notifications of your upcoming trip by setting an alarm to notify you the status of the upcoming so you don't need to check your upcoming trip frequently in trip planner app any more (internet connection needed to check the real-time status of trip).
- Real-time trips status including on-time, delayed and cancelled.
- Real-time vehicles position on map.
- Offline timetable, you can plan your trip without internet connection
- Favorites journeys and trips
- Trackwork and service interruption alerts
- Choosing your station, stop, wharf from list, map, nearby
- Using very low internet data so you don't need to worry about consuming your data.
Note : Please let us know if you find any inconsistency in our timetable, we will fix it ASAP.
We are constantly improving this app, please let us know if you think something is not working right so we will fix it ASAP.