This is a public transport journey planner which displays train, bus, ferry and light rail scheduled timetables.
Users can search for a trip from departure to arrival and view a summary of available services along with real-time service information.
This app helps you to find the quickest trip with the least transfers.
You can plan your trip for the following modes :
- Sydney and intercity trains
- Sydney and regional buses
- Sydney, Newcastle and private ferries
- Sydney Light Rail
- NSW TrainLink regional trains & coaches
The app searches across different transport types automatically to find the fastest trips
The lite version features :
- Real-time trips status including on-time, delayed and cancelled.
- Real-time vehicles position on map.
- Offline timetable, you can plan your trip without internet connection
- Trackwork and service interruption alerts
- Choosing your station, stop, wharf from list, map, nearby
- Using very low internet data so you don't need to worry about consuming your data.
This is the lite version and has limited features so download the full version of this app to have the following features :
- No ads.
- Real-time occupancy for buses and Waratah trains (the three little person indicator in trip details)
- Set an alarm and forget about your trip. The app will let you know if your trip is on-time or delayed or cancelled by sending a notification.
- Real-time notifications of your upcoming trip to show the trip status so you don't need to check your upcoming trip frequently in trip planner app any more (internet connection needed to check the trip real-time status).
- Favorites journeys and trips
Note : Please let us know if you find any inconsistency in our timetable, we will fix it ASAP.
We are constantly improving this app, please let us know if you think something is not working right so we will fix it ASAP.