This is our app title # 22 out of a total of 42 apps released till date.
QVprep Genetic Engineering
* Introduction & History of Genetic Engineering
* Genetic Engineering Techniques, Experiments
* Molecular Cloning
* Gene Targeting & DNA Insertion Techniques
* Genetically Modified Organisms, Crops, Food
* Gene Therapy
* Human Genome Project
* Recombinant DNA Technology
* Genome Engineering
* Plant Genetic Engineering
* Genetic Screening for Human Diseases
* Synthetic Biology
QVprep Genetic Engineering is ideal for
* College majors in Genetics
* Undergraduates in Genetic Engineering
* Junior Physicians
* Engineering students
* Medical, Pre-medical & Nursing students
* Medical technicians, Laboratory technicians & Physician assistants
* Preparing for job interviews
* Training in Hospitals & labs
A) LEARN MODE
The app allows you to learn Genetic Engineering concepts in a very simple and user friendly manner. In the "Learn" mode of the app, you click on the "Concepts" button, review the "concept text" and then answer multiple choice questions related to the concept that you just reviewed. If you answer wrong, a detailed "answer explanation" will be displayed, which will reinforce learning. Proceed in this manner to complete a particular topic at your own pace.
Thus, your learning is faster and complete.
B) TEST MODE
In the "Test" mode, the app does not show the context text to help you. Instead, you use your learning from the app and attempt multiple choice questions. Again, the app prompts you with detailed answer explanation in case you answer wrong. This proven process again reinforces learning.
Share your test score by emailing the scores to yourself or someone else. The app also allows you to post your score on your Facebook page or your Twitter account.
With an exhaustive content on Genetics and Genetic Engineering, we are sure you will be able to learn, review and excel in this subject.
QVprep Genetic Engineering is useful for
* Exam preparation in genetics & genetic engineering
* Revision of concepts to aid in your career in engineering & medicine
* Genetics Concept Review
Introduction & History of Genetic Engineering: Milestones, Experiments, Applications, Concerns, Regulations
Genetic Engineering Techniques: Gel Electrophoresis, Restriction digestion & ligation, PCR, Recombinant DNA, Gene Targeting, DNA Sequencing, Vectors & selectable markers, Western blot, Southern Hybridization, Transformation, DNA Fingerprinting
Genetic Engineering Experiments: Animal cloning, Stem cell research, Tissue culture, Knockout mice, Terminator technology, Zebra fish, Pharming
Molecular Cloning: History, Steps, Uses & Opposition to cloning
Gene Targeting & DNA Insertion: Microinjection, Lipofection, Electroporation, Transfection, Agrobacterium-induced DNA transfer, Gene gun
GMO: Transgenic plants, crops, animals, microbes, insects & transgenic fish
GM Crops: History, Methods, examples & uses of GM crops
GM Food: History, Production & Testing of GM food
Gene Therapy: Types, Vectors & Issues with gene therapy
Human Genome Project: History, Benefits and Issues with HGP
Recombinant DNA Tech: Creating rDNA & applications
Genome Engineering: Basics, methods, MAGE
Plant Genetic Engineering: Plant tissue culture, Micropropagation, Protoplast fusion
Genetic Screening for Human Diseases: Positional cloning, types of Genetic testing
Synthetic Biology: Uses, Techniques & examples
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject and every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning.