This is a simple application which has the short dua (supplications) for muslims.
Tags: Islamic Dua, Muslim Dua, Muslim Prayer, Duaa
Please rate and review this application
If you find any mistakes in the content, transliteration, translation, then please let me know. It will correct it soon.
More than 100 Duaas from the holy Quran and Hadeeth with references. More will be added soon inshAllah.
English translation and Transliteration.
Turn page animation.
Ability to view in landscape and portrait mode.
Simple and User friendly interface.
Tags: Dua, Duas, Duaa, Quranic, Quran, Koran, Prayers, Prayer
Kids Dua Now will help your kid in learning some important Islamic duas used during the day like dua for waking up and sleeping, before eating, drinking water and many more. The word by word Islamic duas will help kids learn duas even without guidance as the reciter teaches every dua with emphasis on every single word.
The main features of Kids Dua Now are:
• Kids Dua Now provides a unique feature of word by word Islamic Supplications for use in daily life.
• In Kids Dua Now, the duas are divided in 3 age groups:
Group #1 (Age 1-3)
Group #2 (Age 4-6)
Group #3 (Age 6-9)
• Word by word tab shows the dua in Arabic where each word is highlighted in a separate box, which improves the focus and attention of the kids to the individual word level.
• The translation and transliteration of the highlighted word are also given separately to help the child understand the sounds and meanings of the word.
• Each word is recited separately to help kids in learning the right way of reciting the Dua.
• Full Dua tab of Kids Dua Now shows the complete dua with translation in English and Transliteration of Dua.
• Kids Dua Now uses descriptive pictures to illustrate the purpose of each Muslim dua which makes learning easy.
• The reciter recites complete Islamic Dua and a highlighter scrolls through the dua simultaneously to show the word being read.
Rate "Kids Dua Now" to help us improve our application and make Islamic Learning accessible to everyone.
- You can read Dua
- You can listen Dua
- Easy to use
- Simple and attractive layout
- Charming look to attract the children
- Equally useful for every age of people
- Very beautiful voice
- English Translation of Dua
- you can modify the time display Azkar by crossbars above, I hope that you like it,
- the peculiarity of this application is, introduced Roquia ( Roqia, Rokia) after Adhkar of evening by 10 minutes
- If you liked the app please dont forget to Share it to your friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Viber..!
Three in One App.This is an Islamic free app for all Muslims. Very simple and attractive landscape and portrait layouts. A very helpful app to build up your basic Islamic knowledge. In this app, we have put 6 basic kalma with translation in English. You will love to see this apps graphics we have mixed beautiful graphics color scheme with text display.
In this app you can listen kalma's in Arabic and read them. This app also contains Quranic dua's and some Durood-e-Pak with best placed tab selection. You can click on the desired tab and view and listen text for specific tab
Every Muslim must have this app.
1- Basic 6 kalma
2- 40 Rabbana and Rabbi Quranic Dua
3- Famous Darood-e-Pak
4- Attractive graphics
5- Audio Translation of Kalma's
6- Both portrait and landscape layout
This is ad supported version to help developers. We have put banner and wall ads. Ads will not disturb you at all. If you don’t like ads please don’t download this app. Support developer with your positive feed back and ratings, so we can produce you more good quality Apps for Free.
TheSunniWay Presents, Kanzul Imaan for Android:
Kanzul Imaan is the famous urdu translation of the Holy Qur'an by the Reviver of the 14th Islamic Century, Sayyidi Imam Ahmed Rida Khan - also known as "Ala Hazrat".
The translation is renowned for it's accuracy and for upholding the status of Allah and His Beloved Messenger (peace and salutations be upon Him).
- English Translation of Kanzul Imaan (by Mawlana Aqib Fareed Qadri)
- Feature to search English (and soon urdu too) translation
- Read translation alongside Urdu Tafseer (Khazain ul Irfaan by Allamah Sayyid Naeemudin Muradabadi)
- Social Share - long hold an english verse and you can share it via Twitter, SMS, Whatsapp etc.
- Proper Urdu and Arabic Fonts - much better than normal Android support, and works even if your phone doesn't support Urdu/Arabic!
Why Kanzul Imaan? - http://www.ahlesunnat.biz/main/preface.htm
This app was developed and brought to you by:
ala hazrat, kanzul iman, kanzul imaan, treasure of faith, quran, qur'aan, holy, english, urdu, translation, imam ahmed rida, noor ul irfan, khazain ul irfaan, ahmed raza, ridwi, sunni, ahlus sunnah
This app will enhance learning and understanding of your children as it is developed to provide an easy way to learn Dua-e-Qunoot for kids who don’t want to learn through teachers. Its word by word feature helps kids in learning the dua with better understanding of each word.
• Learn Dua-e-Qunoot comes with a new Word-by-Word feature which guides the user on how to learn Dua-e-Qunoot by reading each word separately.
• The Word-By-Word recitation of Dua-E-Qunoot also helps children in reciting the dua with correct pronunciation.
• An Autoplay option for audio of Dua-e-Qunoot is given which lets the user select if they want to listen Word-By-Word recitation of Dua-E-Qunoot.
• Word-By-Word Translation of Dua-e-Qunoot in English is included in the app to help children in understanding the meanings of Dua.
• The app also features transliteration of each word of Dua-e-Qunoot for kids who can’t read Dua-e-Qunoot in Arabic language.
• App gives a brief description of benefits of Dua-e-Qunoot to help in creating interest in learning and increasing Islamic knowledge.
• A tab with Complete Recitation of Dua-e-Qunoot is also included to help the kids learn Dua-e-Qunoot verse by verse along with translation and transliteration of Dua-e-Qunoot.
• As the reciter recites full Dua-e-Qunoot, each word is highlighted on reciting to show how to connect Arabic words.
• The setting options of full Dua-e-Qunoot let the users select to view translation and transliteration of dua depending on their choice.
• Learn Dua-e-Qunoot gives option to customize the display theme. Users can chose the text size, text and background color of their liking.
Please share your valuable feedback so that we can improve our application and make Islamic learning easy and interactive.
Every little invocation has a great impact on your daily life, especially on your intentions and deeds. It is a method which makes you feel closer to God. Duas provide you inner satisfaction and prevent you from many ailments. They help you build strong beliefs, illuminate your heart and pursue repentance. It is a source to obtain mental, physical and above all spiritual growth.
Allah (SWT) has revealed the Holy Quran which is the most authentic source for different invocations. Soft Density has introduced a new app called, “Ya Allah”, which contains 40 invocations from the Holy Quran famously known as, “Rabbana”.
This app can also be used as a study tool because of the reference to the context mentioned for every invocation taken from the Holy Qran itself. Thanks to this latest app, you can now engage yourself in reciting or hearing these dua’as whenever and wherever you want.
The app includes the following features that help you:
· Choose and play any invocation you want to listen to from different categories
· Mute the recitation and read the Arabic text of every invocation
· Read the transliteration written in Roman Arabic to make pronunciation easier
· Read the English translation of every invocation
· Configure a counter for the repetition of any invocation you want
· Examine the reference to the context taken from the Holy Quran itself
· Go back to paused invocations to complete afterward
· View a user friendly UI for displaying counter and timer information
· Share the application or its static content with friends
My Salah Guide Android app is free to download.
Download My Salah Guide Android app now.
The list below is whats included in the Salah section of the app:
Salah with Afrikaans translation
Salah with Albanian translation
Salah with Belarussian translation
Salah with Brazilian Portuguese translation
Salah with Bulgarian translation
Salah with Chinese Simplified translation
Salah with Chinese Traditional translation
Salah with Czech translation
Salah with English translation
Salah with Filipino translation
Salah with French translation
Salah with German translation
Salah with Greek translation
Salah with Hebrew translation
Salah with Hindi translation
Salah with Italian translation
Salah with Japanese translation
Salah with Korean translation
Salah with Latvian translation
Salah with Polish translation
Salah with Romanian translation
Salah with Russian translation
Salah with Serbian translation
Salah with Slovak translation
Salah with Spanish translation
Salah with Swedish translation
Salah with Thai translation
Salah with Turkish translation
Salah with Urdu translation
Salah with Vietnamese translation