Great replacement of boxcryptor Failed to login to Android Boxcryptor. No support. Switched to viivo. Happy again. Edit: last updated is one year ago. Hopefully pkware team hasn't given it up.
Cannot create encrypting directory on Android, only on desktop. No explanations. You have to waste hours to find this yourself. Devious price scheme. Abusive permissions. Not updated since 2015. Rip off. Installed.
Excellent app. But not showing encrypted folders on my OnePlus two phone.
does not work in Win 10 where it constantly not responding
Let's me access my encrypted files seamlessly from a central location which means I have current files on all my devices all the time.
New in this version
- Significantly improved the Viivo experience when using Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Let us know what you think!
- Viivo Locker support is here for Box and Google Drive. The Dropbox experience has also been enhanced.
- Provide your own asset name when encrypting to a new location
- Use TOTP-based multi-factor authentication, like Google Authenticator, to secure your account
- Performance improvements and bug fixes