Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
So why raise the unfinished game on store equipment used in the production
Is to provide a lump sum purchase .
Not only because the unfinished game entertainment takes, Hopefully
Please enjoy entertaining you 'd like a little help to finish the game.
Lucky to move from side to side , and the game remains alive and beat the enemy as a technology with a bow.
Enemy becomes more powerful as time goes by .
Earn in-game items to hunt mimic the bosses .
Try to release the unlocking of hidden items.
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Platform game heroes through the ages have been abducted!
Pit them against each other in order to settle, once and for all, which one is the best!
• Can you unlock them all and become king of the leaderboard?
• Endlessly addictive, procedurally generated retro platformer!
• Swipe left, right & up is all you need to move around
• Pumping chiptune music by Eirik Suhrke, composer for Ridiculous Fishing and Super Crate Box.
• Cutting edge retro pixel graphics!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- In-app purchases.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
But watch out! Once you have lost, you will have to repeat all the way from the start, loosing everything you gained during your current run.
On your way you will find many different power-ups, including a shield, stat boosts and weapons, which will make it easier for you to survive the onslaught!
This game is a true joy for people who enjoy hard games and destroying things, as well as casual gamers seeking for a thrill in their life!
Code + Art by SinnergyGames
Music + Sounds by Oddbahl
This game uses the LibGDX engine, huge thanks to BadLogic Games for making it!
Those who wait shall receive.
Your mission is simple: destroy all the things in space. All the things. Whether it's a stray enemy fighter, a mysterious alien carrier, a monstrous enemy base, or a random asteroid, you're going to have to take it down. And it will explode. Oh, yes, it will explode, and it will explode gloriously as every explosion in Space Colors is like a snowflake: no two are ever the same.
Your mission: venture into space, survive as long as possible, and make beautiful explosions out of all who oppose you.
* EXPLOSIONS: So many explosions, each rendered in the unique style of Space Colors.
* CHARACTER PROGRESSION: Sure, you'll find pick-ups here and there to help you along the way, but you can also access the in-game shop to purchase permanent upgrades that will give you an edge in every new playthrough to come.
* REPLAYABILITY: No two games of Space Colors will ever play the same way. Missions, enemies, rewards, and the galaxy as a whole are randomly generated every time you start a new game.
* INTUITIVE CONTROLS: No virtual joysticks or complicated touch gestures; just tap to move, tap an enemy to target, or tap and hold to continuously move in a given direction.
"An incredibly challenging hack-and-slash mobile game that will put you in tough situations not to win, but to minimize your level of failure. Yes, it's like its developers took XCOM, put it in a stone age setting and swapped the turn-based tactical combat with action sequences. And you know what? It works."
- Portable Gaming Region
"There's a lot to see and do in Isle of Bxnes, and you'll want to keep playing to uncover as much as possible - even when you're dying and losing it all consistently."
- Pocket Gamer
Survive the brutal trek east with your tribe in this bloody stone age action role playing game. Judge every encounter in these foreign lands and plan your attacks against beasts, cannibals and warring tribesman. Meanwhile, allocate resources to build a backup army of your offspring, knowing that just a few hits can leave you a lifeless pile of meat.
Inspired by the insanely difficult action rpgs of yesteryear with the session-based randomization of games today, this game features:
* Beautifully hand drawn pixel art and featuring thousands of animations
* Permadeath. Your tribe dies without you as their hunter.
* Reincarnation through your sons (who have randomly chosen skills, attack dmg and stamina)
* Level randomization each play session with a huge variety of enemies, non-hostiles & boss battles
* Unique tribes to choose from with a variety of skill paths to upgrade as you progress
* Tons of unique art and variety in inventory items and weaponry
* Choose how you want to allocate the limited resources you find while exploring islands
* No IAP or pay-to-win.
For support, please visit whalenoughtstudios.com/isle-of-bxnes-support.php for FAQs and common questions.
If the game is running slow, there is a low graphics setting in the main menu that will improve performance. We recommend playing on a higher CPU device made after 2010.
Currently the game is only available on selected devices so that we can guarantee good performance. We apologize if your device is not included.
This is a three-dimensional story of the scout drone adventures. Yeah, the adventures are painted in sci-fi colors and filled by energy beams, plasma bolts and overheated weapons.
Our cybernetic hero will have to face a horde of extremely evil aliens. Of course, if all creatures in the Universe were kind and friendly - anything similar wouldn't happen. :)
iDaTank is the first and, I hope, not last indie release 'wink' 'wink'
A bit of vital information:
- More than twenty five levels (exactly twenty six).
- More than twenty various types of alien fauna.
- More than fifty perks and modifications. (exactly fifty one).
- Up to five upgradable weapons.
- This game works only in landscape mode.
- This game has three optional controller types.
Please, check the options and choose controller you like.
"Despite the ambiguous name, iDaTank is a surprisingly in-depth adventure game with a thin, but adequate layer of RPG elements added on top to keep you coming back for more. Like the best rogue-likes, it works like crack in that you'll manage to inch further and further into space through each playthrough before suddenly realizing it's three in the morning." - Thorin Klosowski, Touch Arcade (4/5)
"This game is what AppaSnap was created for. This is a really quirky little game that is not mainstream, but appears to have enough depth to keep you coming back. It is slightly difficult to understand precisely what's going on at the beginning and the tutorial could be much easier to use, but stick with it and you'll find a brilliant little game in here. We like this!" - Appa Snap (9/10)
"iDaTank pulls together some great mechanics and blends them in an interesting way. The levels and enemies keep things interesting and the leveling up and upgradable weapons will keep players engaged. The game is much deeper than it seems at first glance and players will be pleasantly surprised." - Jason Wadsworth, 148 Apps (3.5/5.0)
- critical memory leak fix
- some bugs fixes
- some controls and logic improvements
- performance optimization
- memory card support
- 5 languages included (English, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese and Russian)
- updated engine core
Featuring a simple TAP-to-FLAP, HOLD-to-DIVE interface, you'll master the controls in minutes... but will you master the long terrible flight toward the Unknown?