Some of the features:
- G-Sensor Mode - move around by tilting your smartphone
- The location can be chosen on a map or via GPS coordinates
- Teleport and movement-function (Simulation of smartphone-movement with arbitrary speed)
- Routes (routes can be easily created and either “walked” once or repeatedly)
- Randomized positions
- Save, load, import or export positions and routes
- Background-service (the process of moving occurs in the background, even if another app is active)
- Works as a normal app without root-rights (mock positions in developing options activated) or as system-app without the developer-option
How does it work?
1. Activate “Allow mock locations” in the developer-options
2. Start using the app
1. Install the app as a system-app (“mock locations” not required)
2. Start using the app
This application is designed for developers who want to test other location-dependent functions. I am not in charge of caused damages during installation or use of the application and do not assume any liability.
In case of bugs, requests or other questions feel free to contact me!
Please visit my support forum for more information: forum.apps-madeingermany.de
You have to allow mock locations under Settings -> Applications -> Development
(rooted phones can spoof location with mock locations disabled, move the app to /system/app to get that)
Pro version available on the Market, with more features!
This FREE and simple app tells you about your current location using your device GPS system with an estimated postal address including lat and lang. You can save them and retrieve them later.
This application let you send send SMS or email your location coordinates with a link to Google Maps to identify your location to you friends.
For issues with app or for any app for yourself or your company please contact us and visit us at http://pakmobileapps.com/
Many devices and carriers are supported but we are adding more all the time. If you would like a specific device or carrier added, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will research the requested device as soon as possible.
Note that Google does some fairly advanced carrier-based filtering for some networks and we have not yet reversed engineered all of their filter parameters. Sending us device dumps from the "Device Details" screen helps immensely, as does sending us examples of apps that are known to be filtered.
To see the app in action, try spoofing a Verizon seach for Skype and then an AT&T search for Skype and note the differences.
Our first version supports a few dozen carriers in 13 countries, 26 locales, 14 Android versions, and 7 device manufacturers.
We've got some interesting enhancements planned for MarketSpoofer in the future as well, so watch this space!
If you install an app from the Market – you rarely look at these permissions, and when updating an app – you do it even less.
And sometime when you have a lot of apps on your mobile – no one has an overview of what and why an app may do something.
Of course you can also later see through these permissions in the Android system, however, you have to click through them.
Privacy Monitor on the other hand offers you a quick overview of all the installed apps and their permissions and provides you a kind of score to quickly see which apps have most of the permissions.
Whether you trust an app or not – is up to you. You have to see who has created this app, how are the comments in the Market, etc. but Privacy Monitor is a good little helper.
Try our 14 day free trial version first!
Never be embarrassed in a meeting, lunch, or get together by your cell phone ringing. Location Settings allows you to change your change your phone settings so you are never embarrassed again.
If you have ANY issues, or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com. We are very responsive to our customers!
Location Settings also allows you to save your battery by only turning on expensive features like WiFi and Bluetooth antennas when you need them.
Much cheaper than Locale!
Location Settings will automatically change your ringer and notification volume, WiFi and Bluetooth antennas, ringtone, screen brightness, and airplane mode when you reach a location, or locale, and changes them back when you leave. You can also specify days and times that you want your settings to take affect!
If you have ANY ISSUES please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we want to fix these issues.
Try our Time Settings application if you only want to control settings by time.
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
please long press at your map . you can simply set.
Also 5 places set your favorite place.
if you want input directly latitude and longitude. It is also available.
fakegps, fake gps, fake, gps, virtual, location, mock, spoof, spoofer, cheat, map, sygic, modify, change
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
If internet connection is available, shows on the map your current location and the address of the road.
You can choose between normal or satellite map view
You can save your locations and share via SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Google+, Skype, Twitter, and more
- takes screenshot of the map and saves it to file
- View a saved location on map
- Battery status
- Trip duration
- Running time
- Idle time
- Average speed
- Top speed
- Operation Day - Night
- Reset counters
- Refresh rate indications
- Selectable unit of measurement
- Clock (GPS or device's)
- Application runs in background
Units of measurement:
- Meters per second
- Feet per second
- Kilometers per hour
- Miles per hour
- Knots (nautical miles per hour)
The accuracy of the indication of speed and distance, is influenced by several factors (weather, tall buildings, etc).
Translations: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
+++ Works in background
+++ Automatically altitude
+++ See video
NOW WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.4+
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS APP WORKS FINE WITH YOUR PHONE YOU CAN GET FREE VERSION, JUST SEARCH: "Move My GPS TB".
Very simple and very useful tool to set mock GPS location on your mobile phone. You are not need to switch between two apps on your phone to change your position, no, now you just start the app on your phone, and set its location on your pc. All what you need is internet connection.
Our app is on the top in his area! Fake your GPS! There are already 3200+ users who enjoy this app!
Enjoy this! You can also activate stepwise moving of your phone, then you will see that your location not jump from place to place but really walks to the next point clicked by you!
You also not need to active “mock location” on your phone if you have rooted phone and give this app system rights (move it to system folder).
!!! Please, read instructions in FAQ on the home page!!! Reboot your smartphone after moving app!
The steps, which you should do for get it working, are:
1. Install this app
2. Go to http://mmgps.russcity.de and get there Map-Id
3. Enter this Map-Id in the App
Control over personal information is your universal human right and PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ assists you in maintaining location privacy against threats accessing your GPS and Network location (e.g. location-based advertising and profiling apps).
We are focused on delivering technologies that reduce location leakage from on-board GPS and Wireless Network location sources to protect your privacy. Your mobile carrier may still know where you are (roughly) but the applications on your device will not be able to use your GPS or Network location without your permission. If you want to anonymize your country (for apps like Netflix that look up your location from IP address), consider also using a proxy network.
We also recognize a number of other uses for this technology when combined with your location-based apps (e.g. including virtual tourism and misrepresentation).
You will find this a useful companion to: Angry Birds and Carrier IQ (privacy), Wikitude and Google Places (tourism), or Facebook and Foursquare (spoofing).
To learn more about the ways your location is determined and what you can do to stop it, please visit our website at http://www.PlaceMask.com
• Three privacy settings (minimum, medium, maximum) that monitor settings, replace real location, and randomize movement to enhance privacy
• Scans applications on your device and reports those that use your location with context menu convenience functions
• Provides a status view of your "current" location and the policies in force
• Runs as a resident service that always watches for location leakage
• Easy unmasking to use real location when you need it (e.g. simply tap the PlaceMask to start and stop)
• Trial period lasts 15 days (360 hours)
Activate PlaceMask service at the medium privacy level then switch to another location-based app to view your device in a new location.
PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ is an application that protects your location privacy. It monitors the location settings of your device and provides replacement locations to the other applications to enhance your privacy. You may view the current status of the application through key settings overlaid onto a map view. You may access a list of alerts related to the operation of the application or retrieve a report of all the applications on your device that use your location in some way. The settings in PlaceMask Location Privacy allow you to adjust application parameters like privacy levels. And of course, we have provided an easy way for you to recommend PlaceMask Location Privacy to a friend or colleague by launching a text message from the application.
You are the most important part of this software and we believe usability is a key attribute to its success. If you find anything that you do not understand or is difficult to learn, remember, or use efficiently - please let us know. Your satisfaction is our objective.
REFUNDS AND SUPPORT:
Comments in the Market are not the most effective way to get support (but we love great reviews!). If you have an issue, please send a report to email@example.com with the following information: summary of problem, platform description, expected behavior, observed behavior, and steps to reproduce the problem. If we are not able to satisfactorily address your issue, we are happy to provide a refund.
APPEAL FOR FREEDOM
Software Products that assist you in preserving privacy are important to maintaining personal freedom. Please help us make this product a success by purchasing it, using it, recommending it, and being a champion for location privacy in your community.