4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
Look at four pictures and guess what's the word in common! ♥♥♥ 4 pics 1 word ♥♥♥ is a phenomenon! Phone and tablet app!
--- UNIQUE AND CHALLENGING PUZZELS ---
So simple, so addictive, so much fun!
Be careful! Some puzzles are tricky! Can you unlock all levels? Accept the challenge – four pictures and only one word.
Guess what’s the word with your friends asking them on Facebook or Twitter. There’s only one photo quiz like that!
What a bunny and a sheep may have in common? They’re fluffy!
What about grass and a frog? What’s the word? Green! The rain and a lake? Water! Keep guessing and use your brain when puzzles become tricky. Don’t use cheats ;) Use your brain!
Enjoy nice graphics and beautiful high quality photos.
Play 4 pics 1 word now and tell me - what’s the word?
If you love 4 Pics 1 Word you'll love this game.
Get this challenging quiz game for free.
EASY TO PLAY!
Just guess the picture. Starts easy but get harder the more you play.
GOT STUCK? - USE HINTS!
The more you play the more "diamonds" you receive. Use them to remove letters or even skip a level.
* You can get hints without having to buy additional coins to continue to play!
The game will show you a "zoomed in" picture of an object and your task is to figure out what it is!. This sounds easy, but some puzzles can be tricky. If you like word games, you'll love this new game too! - Hundreds of challenging puzzles are waiting for you!
* More than 300 puzzles to solve
* It's FREE!
* Simple and highly addictive game for the whole family
* Awesome graphics, Super easy to use for all ages
* Instant Fun! No Registration, No Tutorial, Enjoy the puzzle immediately
* Optimized for both phones and tablets, No internet connection required to play
* More great puzzles coming soon!
The goal is to find out what common is showed on the 4 pictures.
Up to 800 pictures
Clean and fresh user interface
More interest puzzles comming soon!
Please note the Guess Word is a free game, but you can use real money to purchase in-app items.
How do these 4 pictures relate to each other? What's the word we are looking for? See how far you can get!
★ ★ WHAT IS YOUR PICTURE IQ? ★ ★
Can you unlock all the levels and solve picture puzzles? Challenge your friends and compare scores!
★ ★ NEW PUZZLES ADDED EACH WEEK★ ★
Countless puzzles of from easy to hard await you!
★ ★ HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND FUN★ ★
Find out why everyone can't put this game down!
1. A beautiful picture is revealed which is enchanting for kids
2. Color is magically added to a black and white picture of a wonderful scene
3. A colored filter is removed to reveal the picture in all it's glory
- Over 70 images of animals, adventurers, pirates, cowboys, princesses, fairies and other magical creatures
- HD images for tablets
- Quirky sounds as the baby reveals the gorgeous image
- SD card support
Five thematic level packs will add even more to the classic gameplay of this addictive puzzle game. Solve the puzzles to discover awesome colorful pixel art illustrations, including:
• Famous Landmarks
• Everyday Objects
• Bigger levels
• Auto-save feature: come back and play any level from where you left
• Comprehensive tutorial for beginners
• Hundreds of handmade and thematic puzzle levels
• Challenging puzzles for beginners and experienced players alike
• Great and responsive interface
• Easy to learn and hard to master puzzle game
Enjoy Logic Pic! The free picture logic puzzle with a twist!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
• Realistic “LED effect” appearance and operation
• More than 50 predefined presets in over 30 countries ( see http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/taximeter/presets.pdf )
• Latest presets can be downloaded from the internet
• Customizable preset with up to 8 tariffs
• Custom preset wizard for easy setup
• Lockable preset
• Calendar controlled (with tariff auto-switch) or manual tariffs
• Minimum fare
• Yards/meters units
• Hire log with automatic send
• Data logging (additional charges apply)
• Event log with alerts
• Resettable totals
• Use On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) speed data to calculate distance instead of GPS (an OBD-II compliant vehicle and an ELM327 compatible Bluetooth or USB OBD-II adapter are required. If you are planning to use an USB adapter check that your device is running Android™ 3.1+ and supports USB Host mode.)
• Integration with PayPal Here™ payment processing
• Receipt printing (Planet Coops’ POS Print application and a compatible Bluetooth mobile printer are required)
• API for integration with 3rd party apps
• Backup and restore settings
• Supports Samsung Multi Window™
• Screen saver
• User guide ( see http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/taximeter/taximeter.pdf )
• Avoid being ripped off overseas
• Family "taxi"
• Private hire
• Medical transportation
• Airport transfers
Visit our website, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/taximeter , for the user guide and preset information...
• Self-contained worldwide database of place names, mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, and monuments*
• Advanced filtering by distance, bearing and marker type
• Adjustable compass
• Imperial/metric units
• Search by name
• Map view
• Custom markers*
• User guide
• No adverts
* Cities, towns, and villages are included for free. Mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, monuments, custom markers, and the snapshot feature are available as an in-app purchase. There are more than 213,000 peaks, 13,000 castles, 16,000 ruins, and 19,000 monuments in ViewPoint’s database.
See developer's website for more information and user guide ( http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/viewpoint/ViewPoint.pdf ).
ViewPoint is currently 21 MB in size. We recommend you download and install ViewPoint only when you have Wi-Fi access.
Why tie your projects to one printer?
The goal of POS Print is to provide a WOPA (Write Once Print Anywhere) mobile, point-of-sale printing solution. POS Print prints documents, written in a simple ‘HTML like’ language, to a variety of popular Bluetooth mobile printers. The language supports images, bar codes and formatted text, e.g. bold, underline, rotated. The aim is to expand the list of supported printers and features as time and printer technology move forward.
POS Print currently supports Latin alphabets for the following printers:
• Citizen CMP-10
• Citizen CMP-20
• Citizen CMP-30
• Intermec PR2
• Intermec PR3
• Zebra MZ220
• Zebra MZ320
• Epson Mobilink TM-P60
• HTML e-mail printer (Email)
• Generic line printer (Text - limited support see guide)
See the user guide, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/posprint.pdf , for more information and FAQs.
See POSPrintExamples.zip, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/POSPrintExamples.zip , for an example project.