As with the original, CellMotus jumps right in with a series of few very easy levels to get you started, just a few cells and a few possible arrangements. Once you’ve completed these, you’re given a real brain challenge. Some levels are a little more than simple "directions gaming", requiring you to think up a special strategy in order to succeed.
It's easy to learn but difficult to master. Will you be able to complete the end-game?
• Realistic “LED effect” appearance and operation
• More than 50 predefined presets in over 30 countries ( see http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/taximeter/presets.pdf )
• Latest presets can be downloaded from the internet
• Customizable preset with up to 8 tariffs
• Custom preset wizard for easy setup
• Lockable preset/settings
• Calendar controlled (with tariff auto-switch) or manual tariffs
• Ahead-of-time programming of future tariffs
• Minimum fare
• Yards/meters units
• Hire log (text and/or csv format) with automatic send
• Data logging (additional charges apply)
• Event log with alerts
• Resettable totals
• Use On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) speed data to calculate distance instead of GPS (an OBD-II compliant vehicle and an ELM327 compatible Bluetooth or USB OBD-II adapter are required. If you are planning to use an USB adapter check that your device is running Android™ 3.1+ and supports USB Host mode.)
• Integration with PayPal Here™ payment processing
• Receipt printing (Planet Coops’ POS Print application and a compatible Bluetooth mobile printer are required)
• API for integration with 3rd party apps
• Backup and restore settings
• Supports Samsung Multi Window™
• Screen saver
• User guide ( see http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/taximeter/taximeter.pdf )
• Avoid being ripped off overseas
• Family "taxi"
• Private hire
• Medical transportation
• Airport transfers
Visit our website, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/taximeter , for the user guide and preset information...
• Self-contained worldwide database of place names, mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, and monuments*
• Advanced filtering by distance, bearing and marker type
• Adjustable compass
• Imperial/metric units
• Search by name
• Map view
• Custom markers*
• User guide
• No adverts
* Cities, towns, and villages are included for free. Mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, monuments, custom markers, and the snapshot feature are available as an in-app purchase. There are more than 213,000 peaks, 13,000 castles, 16,000 ruins, and 19,000 monuments in ViewPoint’s database.
See developer's website for more information and user guide ( http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/viewpoint/ViewPoint.pdf ).
ViewPoint is currently 21 MB in size. We recommend you download and install ViewPoint only when you have Wi-Fi access.
Why tie your projects to one printer?
The goal of POS Print is to provide a WOPA (Write Once Print Anywhere) mobile, point-of-sale printing solution. POS Print prints documents, written in a simple ‘HTML like’ language, to a variety of popular Bluetooth mobile printers. The language supports images, bar codes and formatted text, e.g. bold, underline, rotated. The aim is to expand the list of supported printers and features as time and printer technology move forward.
POS Print currently supports Latin alphabets for the following printers:
• Citizen CMP-10
• Citizen CMP-20
• Citizen CMP-30
• Intermec PR2
• Intermec PR3
• Zebra MZ220
• Zebra MZ320
• Epson Mobilink TM-P60
• ZJiang ZJ-5802LD
• HTML e-mail printer (Email)
• Generic line printer (Text - limited support see guide)
See the user guide, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/posprint.pdf , for more information and FAQs.
See POSPrintExamples.zip, http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/pos-print/POSPrintExamples.zip , for an example project.