It is also useful in assisting trained towing operators as well.
My name is Gordy and I am a 30 year veteran to the towing industry. Along the way I have carried a camera to capture many of my towing adventures.
These videos can be found on YouTube, but with as many people packing cell phones these days I thought it would useful to put this valuable information right in the palm of your hand!
Some of my viewers not only have learned about towing but have actually landed jobs due to my training techniques!
Trust me, you will never find this kind of training and tips anywhere on the internet or any other place for just .99 cents!
I have included a Tow Times Magazine Live RSS feed as well as links to my Facebook page and Respect Tow Truck Operators Facebook feed.
Please leave a review after you see how helpful this app is, and I'll see ya in the ditch!
Class 3 (Truck with more than two axles): Trucks with more than 2 axles, such as dump trucks and large tow trucks, but not including a bus that is being used to transport passengers. Trailers may not exceed 4,600 kilograms except if the truck and trailers do not have air brakes. A tow car towing a vehicle of any weight. A mobile truck crane. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5.
Even this app bases most closely on ICBC Test, Canada's driving test is determined on a province-by-province basis. You can use this app to practice or used as an add-on guide even your provinces is not BC, because most of the test questions and answers are very similar. Record shows that most people using this app only need less than 15 minutes to finish the real test. Using it to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real driving exam, or simply test your knowledge about driving theories and be driving smart. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn't mean to be a study guide for your theory test. We encourage users to review the books as well *
• Enables drivers to receive and manage assigned jobs from Progressive Platform system with their Android device.
• Voice-Guided/Turn-by-Turn Navigation – Your phone speaks to you, telling you when to make a turn.
• Sends vehicle's location to Progressive Platform when driver take a job
• Enables drivers to update timestamp in realtime, scan documents, upload pictures.
• Contact Skyline Towing and Recovery 24/7
• 24 hour tow service
• 24 hour lock out service
• 24 hour tire changes
• All the help you need in one place
• Skyline Towing is Always with with you when you need them with the new mobile app!
Skyline Towing and Recovery is a 24 hour towing service! Speedy and reliable. From tows to changing tires, to jump starts, Skyline is all you need in one place, we do it all! It only takes one call and the help you need will be on the way! Fast, reliable, and most of all affordable!!
When new content becomes available, your navigation system is updated automatically via the internet.
* Available with optional factory-installed navigation systems for the new Legacy and Outback models released on October 24.
(current as of October 24, 2014)
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
The ActiveOBD fetches the information directly from your vehicle via the OBD port and operates completely independently from the multi function display of your vehicle so you're absolutely free to use both in parallel.
- Subaru vehicle MY 2012+ (OBD CAN communication protocol)
- ELM327 Bluetooth adapter v1.4-v2.1 (the FAKE v2.1 is not supported); or OBDLink LX Bluetooth r1.2 (obdlink.com/lxbt/)
BETA testing & problem reporting: https://plus.google.com/communities/102216074960759727645
- front wheels position
- Torque split front-rear (Subaru AWD) *
- front-rear Slit (over-rotation)
- Coolant temperature
- Engine oil temperature
- Automatic transmission (AT / CVT) Oil deterioration degree
- Fuel Level (percent of total tank capacity) **
- alternative Fuel Consumption counter since last refill ***
Long-click on info item icon to get a description.
Trouble Codes tab
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (OBD DTC) with Subaru-specific description
- clearing trouble codes
Menu is accessible an Android-way or by the title bar clicking.
* The Subaru AWD system has some hydraulic pressure active constantly providing about 5% torque transferring from front to rear. Further torque distribution is done dynamically (on demand), ActiveOBD shows this dynamic value.
** The fuel level is a subject for fluctuations. The application needs about 5-7 minutes of continuous running before the fuel level value can be displayed.
*** A standard fuel consumption calculation approach is based on fuel amount counter at the time of its consumption. ActiveOBD offers an alternative – a calculation based on mileage and fuel level (in percent). According to the current implementation the counter is being reset on refill (done with ignition switched off), just open the State mode after refilling – the fuel consumption counter should reset automatically.
You have to pair with the ELM327 device before using this application, Google Nexus guide (Pair with a Bluetooth device) :
Awesome Pictures, Blog Articles, News & Offers from our friends.
Subaru News, Honda News, Toyota News, Mitsubishi News, Suzuki News, Engine build news & More.
Honda Tech Hondatech news & Articles too!
All private and insurance work, salvage work, we specialise in low clearance car parks, secure local storage facilities and tilt tray available.
We have also been known to do weddings and school formals, for that special occasion.
Rate vendors and view other ratings from thousands of fleets to ensure you get the best value when your truck or trucks need some TLC.
Track your repairs and see your repair history in terms of estimate versus actual cost and response time for any service vendor in the system.
Track your preferred vendors so that your favorites show first on your results.
Since 1997 TruckDown.com has helped commercial trucking fleets locate Vendors throughout the USA and Canada. TruckDown lists Vendor services ranging from Major Truck Repair Facilities, Heavy Duty Towing, Trailer Shops, Truck Stops, A/C to Welding, Truck Friendly Motels, Scales and many other services essential to keeping fleets moving safely and on time.
- Upload pictures with your post
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to trackHQ blogs and articles
- View trackHQ profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime