Note: AvinorFlights is best suited for cell phone devices, and may not display correctly on tablets.
One finds all the details of your travel: the check-in counter that applies to your flight, the baggage belts used for your arrival or even delays!
All of Avinor's airports are supported, these are some examples: Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Flesland, Sola and Værnes. Besides Avinor, Sandefjord Airport Torp (TRF) is also supported.
Automatic selection of the airport based on your geographical position is possible.
Use this app if you are planning a trip to beautiful Norway!
We welcome constructive feedback!
Planned future features:
- Support for Moss Airport, Rygge (not operated by Avinor)
- Notification of status change of flight
- Logos of all the airlines
- Support for Swedavia (Swedish airports)
- Support for Denmark, Finland, Iceland
Looking for a specific airline, model or location? Want to see more of your favourite model? Now you can use our search engine to find just what you need along with other previously featured photos.
The new Airliners.net application also includes the ability to email your favourite photo to a friend or share on Facebook and Twitter.
If you would like to see your aviation photos on this application, please visit www.airliners.net and register to become a member to upload your photos or participate in the most active aviation discussion forum on the web. You'll also be able to take advantage of additional features such as a personal profile, the latest aviation news, aircraft data. all our discussion forums and live chat. Register today and you could be our next Featured Photographer!
Please note: With over 2 million photos we recommend 3G or WiFi. Users not on a 3G or WiFi network may experience long delays while the pictures are retrieved.
Benefit from being able to track your position and enjoy simplified guidance thanks to hazard warnings and displays of speed limits and your current driving speed… enabling you to drive with peace of mind.
MICHELIN Navigation is a navigation system with simple, relaxing and safe ergonomics:
• Schematic and uncluttered presentation
• Simple direction instructions
• Hazard warnings and traffic incidents (roadworks, tailbacks…)
• Integration of traffic impact on your travel times
• Automatic route calculation
• Continuous display of speed limits
• Visual warnings for excessive speed
The application in detail:
- Traffic information coverage:
France, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey.
- Speed camera coverage:
France, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- Directions: directions from two sources:
- Directions supplied by our content provider and corresponding to roadsigns featured on the major road network
- Calculated directions: content calculated by MTP using algorithms used to determine directions on roads of lesser significance.
- Connected guidance: a mode of online navigation with no requirement to download maps. Please be advised to check that use of the application is compatible with your data plan.
Take advantage of the expertise of MICHELIN in the provision of real-time content and mapping to experience a new approach to navigation !
MICHELIN Navigation is an application of a range of MICHELIN mobility apps, 6 interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)