After install, long press on the home screen. Select "Folders" and then pick "Live Bookmarks".
- page thumbnails (on 2.0+ phones)
- search history
- grid view
- New (hires) icons
- Unsorted sort option
Using the free Bookmark desktop app, you can sync your data between Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on Mac OSX and Windows.
Bookmark's Android app gives you remote access allowing you to browse, edit and search your data on the go, as well as synchronize your android browser data to the cloud.
* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
Use the "Fliq Bookmarks" tab to browse and launch the desktop bookmarks you sync from your Mac or Windows PC with The Missing Sync, and the "System Bookmarks" tab to browse, edit, and launch the bookmarks saved with the browser on your Android phone or tablet.
Desktop bookmarks may be nested in folders, and you can select desktop bookmarks to copy over to your system bookmarks, making them available directly inside the Android web browser.
Please send any comments, questions, and feature requests on Fliq Bookmarks via email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sync requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android)
This app is very simple, it will automatically email bookmarks to a specified Gmail account when a URL is shared from a browser.
You can set the Gmail address you wish to use when you open the app from your launcher.
How to use:
When you are surfing the web on your mobile and find a website you'd like to save, just hit 'Share link' or 'Share URL' in the browser, select this app and you are done (the email will automatically be sent).
Why use Gmail to store your bookmarks?
- Gmail has powerful search functions, so your bookmarks are easy to find.
- Gmail is always with you, on your phone, tablet or on a desktop.
- You can create labels and filters to automatically file your bookmarks and stay organised (instructions on creating labels and filters are in this app).
You can even set up a brand new Gmail account just for bookmarks so they don't interfere with your daily emails.
This app will also be useful for people who already email themselves links, as it speeds up the process.
**IMPORTANT: Open the app first from your launcher to set the initial Gmail address.
This app will try to find your phone's default Gmail address when first opened (hence the permission 'Discover known accounts'), but it can't, or will never, use or ask you for your password.
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
*Browser integration (Android, Dolphin, Skyfire...) through "Share page" menu
Only these two browsers are supported. If you use any of them to serf the internet, you might find this widget useful.
For more info see the help page in the application.
The widget has been tested on Sony Xperia Neo V and ZTE Blade III.
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
The app shows ads (NOT on the widget, just on the config activity and on the help page)
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration (Android(WebKit)/Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin/Opera...) through "Share page" menu.
• Share bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Email, Gmail and more.
• Very easy to set up.
Enjoy the power of Shorcutbox on your Windows, Android or iOS device.
Shortcutbox for Windows allows you to access your shortcuts from a computer with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 8. Download Shortcutbox for Windows free of charge at http://www.shortcutbox.com/install.php.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: bookmarks, bookmark, bookmark manager, bookmark manager, shortcut manager, store bookmarks, cloud, synchronization, sync, share bookmarks, windows, ios , android, browser integration, import bookmarks, webkit browser, chrome browser, dolphin browser, opera browser.
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
Shortcut Manager comprised with great features like:
• Import your Computers browser bookmarks directly to the application (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc Exported Bookmarks) .
• Export the Added Bookmarks in this application to your Computers Browser.
• Backup/Import your book marks to your phones SD Card.
• Backup/Import your book marks to Microsoft Sky Drive Cloud Storage hence enable to get the book marks from one phone easily on your second phone.
• Share URL Link to your friends via Message, Email, etc directly via Shortcut Manager App.
• Create Icon shortcut to URL in Home Screen so that you can open them directly from home.
• Added option to Read URL from QR Code and add them to bookmarks directly.
• Shortcut Manager Enables you to manage Bookmarks separated by Categories Folder as well as View them all together.
• Search option to search for a Bookmark URL with the entered search keyword and get the all the Bookmarks added with keyword in URL.
Also planning to add much more features on the users request and even some had been started to make all to have a Faster, Simpler and Comfortable Browsing Experience. You can suggest your recommendations, suggestions, anything with us though email@example.com OR via the Share Ideas Option Added in the Shortcut Manager Application.
Shortcut Manager, Browser Shortcuts, URL Shortcut, Bookmark Manager, Shortcut Manager, Bookmarks,URL, Shortcut, Browser Shortcut, Browsing, Internet Manager, Easy URL, Easy Bookmarks, Easy Browsing, URL Reader, QR Bookmarks, QR Bookmarks, Browser bookmarks, Google Chrome Bookmarks, Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks , Android Browser Bookmarks, Best Bookmarks Manager,Quick Bookmarks, Quick Browsing,online bookmark manager, best bookmark manager, manage bookmarks, online bookmarks manager, internet explorer shortcut, android browser shortcuts, bookmarks manager, gmail shortcut, my bookmarks, google chrome shortcut, bookmarks bar, chrome shortcut keys, close tab shortcut, close window shortcut, chrome bookmarks, google private browsing, import bookmarks, bookmarks toolbar, delicious bookmarks, delete bookmarks, online bookmarks, view browsing history, google chrome bookmarks, bookmarks google, url shortner, chrome bookmark manager, url shortcuts, inprivate browsing, mini url, google shortcut icon, i keep bookmarks, browsing history, make bookmarks, sync bookmarks, delete browsing history, bookmarks in chrome, free bookmarks, export chrome bookmarks, google url shortner, organize bookmarks, chrome private browsing, maximize shortcut, windows explorer shortcut, create bookmarks, chrome shortcut, tabbed browsing, google bookmarks toolbar, making bookmarks, short url google, delete shortcut, google bookmarks chrome, my google bookmarks, shorter url, shortcut url, url search, custom url, outlook shortcut keys, custom url shortener, live bookmarks, printable bookmarks, bookmark manager chrome, url link, start private browsing, twitter url, url bar, deleting browsing history, safari bookmarks, url shorten, bookmarks chrome, shortcut extension, homemade bookmarks, free printable bookmarks, url shortening, private browsing mode, bookmarks for kids, url generator, erase browsing history, google browsing history, shortened url, restore bookmarks.
1.How to upload
1) Export: Export bookmarks from browser program (Internet Exploler,FireFox and Chrome) on your PC and save it as a file.
2) Upload: Visit following web site and upload saved file with your User_Number specified on your app. screen.
2.How to use
1) on your smart phone : Your internet bookmarks will be called automatically with User_Number which saved in your smartphone.
2) on PC anywhere : Visit our web site, and specify your User_Number. And then, you can use your internet bookmarks on a PC in other place.