Welcome to the Curvy & Cut Fitness App featuring Curvy Fit Master Trainer Anowa Adjah. With thousands of transformations and testimonials, best-selling workout DVDs, and online fitness challenges, Anowa knows what exercises works. Adjah also understands that many women want to sustain or build a more shapely and curvier physique. You don't have to sacrifice your curves to get in shape! As a mother of twin boys, Adjah understands the struggles of revamping a post-baby body. In addition to motherhood, she also understands the challenges of having a busy lifestyle as an entrepreneur. If she and thousands of women can transform their bodies with our program then you are more than capable.
GUIDED PROGRAMS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Build a more curvy and shapely physique with follow along programs designed for both the gym and home.
- Modifications for workouts to suit any fitness level
- Step-by-step video demonstrations with instructional voiceovers
NUTRITIONAL MEAL PLANS
Hundreds of healthy recipes will help you take the guesswork out of your meal planning and ensure that you are fuelling your body
- Hundreds of delicious vegan, vegetarian and balanced meal plans to cater to your goals
- In-app macro calculator so you can calculate your macros based on your goals
- Grocery list generator to get a detailed list of what you'll need to buy for the week
AND SO MUCH MORE
- Monitor your progress using the Curvy and Cut in-app progress tracker
- Lean on the Anowa Bod Squad in-app community to keep you committed to your goals
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
The Curvy and Cut App is $16.49 USD/month, $34.99 USD/quarter or $89.99 USD/year. Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in your subscriptions on Google Play after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.