## LoRaWAN Soil Moisture/Water content, Temperature , EC sensor
The PM-WCS-3 family sensors is low-cost, accurate soil moisture sensor for monitoring water content, electrical conductivity and temperature of soil.
- Dust and water proof, every sensor is tested by submerging it in to the water, battery box grade: IP65.
- LoRaWAN class A device, may be activated with OTAA or ABP.
- Setup via USB CDC-ACM virtual COM port.
- Android application for USB setup and free online monitoring via The Things Network gateways.
- [Tinovi zerver.io](https://www.zerver.io/) cloud console for graphs and configurable event triggers
## Online Monitoring via Android application
For LoRaWAN sensors data is streamed online via LoRaWAN gateways connected to TTN.
To enable online monitoring you should:
- Click login in application main page, to signup with your google account.
- Attach LoRaWAN sensor to phone’s USB OTG port, wait for status USB Connected and go to soil sensor application’s settings tab.
- Click READ to read address data from sensor.
- Input your device’s name without white spaces and click REGISTER OTAA button, to register device to cloud.
- Your device should appear on main tabs sensor list. Chose your sensor in list to see data from sensor.
Soil Sensor Android application receives LoRaWAN sensors data via [Tinovi zerver.io](https://zerver.io/graph) IoT cloud application. You may login to this dashboard tool using your google account and create nice dashboards to monitor your sensor data.
Android application Features
- Online LoRaWAN sensor monitoring via TTN connected gateways.
- Setup USB and LoRaWAN soil sensors
- Write USB and LoRaWAN sensor data to phone memory
- View data on charts and export to CSV
- Open Source Android application [located there](https://github.com/plantmer/soilsensor)
**!WARNING** please remove device battery before attaching device to USB port for configuration. Leaving battery with attached USB power supply may damage battery or your device’s USB port.
**!WARNING** LoRaWAN device waits for 10 seconds after power up for configuration terminal software connection. After terminal connection it remains in configuration mode until terminal software is disconnected.
**!WARNING** device joining mode OTAA or ABP is switched automatically on configuration when you setup OTAA or ABP parameter.