Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
* We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headset prevents it from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
If you've been using your Bluetooth headset successfully with your Android device, this app should run with no problems.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
- Easy to use interface
- Browse by voice partner
- Updated product listings, description and product data sheet.
- Built-in sound diagnostics to test your working environment.
- Built in e-mail function that allows you to contact Plantronics directly
- Global Tel contact listing for easy Plantronics worldwide support.
The sound diagnostics provides an easy way to measure audio volumes in your environment. This app shows the approximate dB level, providing relative and approximate values as microphone sensitivities vary. It is an educational application, meant solely for educational and entertainment uses and not for any professional dB measurement.
Please note that this application requires an external microphone for use with the iPod Touch.
An approximate guide to decibel level safety:
150-160 = Eardrum rupture
140 = Aircraft carrier deck
130 = Jet take-off (100 meters), gun blast at close range
120 = Human pain threshold, loud rock concert
110 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 1 hour
100 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
90 = Likely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
80 = Potential but unlikely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
70 = Just annoying, but probably safe
60 = Typical conversational volume
50 = A quiet, library conversation
40 = A whisper
30 = Barely audible sound
20 = Threshold of human hearing
Powered by a nearly fifty-year obsession with perfecting the headset, backed by a worldwide network of service and support, recognizing that the human voice is and always will be the voice of business, Plantronics audio endpoints are designed for the needs of a new global marketplace. And engineered to be the “communication” in Unified Communications.
Plantronics offers a comprehensive range of products that are backed by industry-leading warranties and support and provide exceptional audio quality across a wide range of devices, platforms and networks. Our products offer the flexibility, comfort, reliability and global support required for enterprise-wide UC deployments.
The robust Plantronics UC portfolio includes audio endpoints suited to a broad range of work styles and applications. The Savi Office series helps bridge the gap between existing traditional telephony and PC communications by offering a wireless headset system that does it all from a single wireless DECT headset. The Voyager PRO UC is the perfect solution for mobile UC deployments, providing a bridge for mobile and PC communications – again from a single wireless Bluetooth headset. The Blackwire series provides economical through premium audio USB corded headsets for enterprise-wide deployments. To round out the portfolio, we’ve added Calisto USB phones for those transitioning from traditional telephony to PC telephony, yet desiring a more familiar phone interface.
Using patent-pending technology, InstantMeeting automatically identifies conference calls and dialing details from the calendar on your Android, and creates a list of upcoming conference calls. With just one touch, InstantMeeting will connect you to your conference call. You can simply choose to dial the numbers, or override the selection by just one-touch. Once you make a custom selection, InstantMeeting will remember that preference.
InstantMeeting automatically detects a variety of popular North American and European conference services. If your conference call contains multiple call-in numbers, InstantMeeting will identify them and allow you to choose a number that is most convenient or lowest cost at your location. When using conference calling services that require extra information, like language selection or moderator information, InstantMeeting allows you to customize the dial sequence to handle these options.
InstantMeeting lets you keep the participants of the meeting informed with an easy to use messaging feature. With a few quick taps you can inform other participants via email or SMS that you're running late, ask whether the meeting is still happening or remind participants of the meeting.
It also announces caller name of incoming calls.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
By default read when headset is plugged (for privacy, can be disabled).
Open the program to enable/disable reading.
All is automatic you have nothing special to do.
This program use your system settings and adapt itself for reading incoming message.
If you are listening music, SMS Reader pause player for reading sms and resume after (the only one that offer this function).
★ Also reads the text included in the MMS (the only offer this feature).
★ available in English.
★ Widget with different colors (depending settings) to indicate visually important settings
The best than other and powerful.
Optimized to not drain the battery.
If you have any issue/any suggest, feel free to contact me (email@example.com)
-on GALAXY S2
-on GALAXY S3
To have perfect control of music (pause/resume player to tell message) get
On galaxy s4, contact are not recognize. I work on it
Tags: BEATS By DRE headphone headset remote control SMS reader MMS SGS Galaxy S S2 S3
Up to 3 days without charging your phone.
It can also manage the CPU to save more battery (phone Roote required for this function only).
A battery indicator can also be displayed in the notification bar.
The default options are optimal for most people.
However, you can manage all the details options to suit your needs
Ulitmate Battery Saver provides the following functions:
-management for 3G.
-Sync your email, facebook, twitter ..
-battery indicator (load, temperature ..).
Don't hesitate to contact me.
If you like it, don't hesitate to put some stars in market please, it will encourage me ;)
Tags: CPU Saver Power Battery saver SGS SGSII SGS2 SGS3 Galaxy S headset Siyah Galaxy S3 Power Battery Saver Beats
Bluetooth Detection lets you set Locale or Tasker conditions based on if you are connected to any Bluetooth device, with the ability to target A2DP (audio devices such as Bluetooth stereo speakers) or Headset (hands-free devices) Bluetooth devices if desired.
If you find a bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
This plug-in does not initiate or modify connections to Bluetooth devices, it only detects when you are connected to a device or not. There are plug-ins by other developers available in the Play Store that do those things, if needed.
Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find the Bluetooth Audio Plug-In by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
If Bluetooth Detection does not detect connected BT devices upon reboot, you may have to disconnect and reconnect - sometimes, upon rebooting, BT devices connect before Tasker or Locale start up, thus preventing detection.
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
***Please use it to find free stuff only in the US***
Are you an avid deal seeker? Do you always know the when and where of the best sales? If so, you like to save money. But, you may be wasting your time looking for the best prices. Have you ever tried searching for free stuff first?
Our FREE app enables you to scour the internet for the best deals on a wide range of items. After all, the best deal is a free deal! Find free items that include, but aren’t limited to, books, movies, toys, home decor, clothes, appliances, and furniture.
You have no idea how much money you could save until you start searching for free things.
* Search with a keyword phrase (toys, movies, clothes - whatever you are looking for).
* Enter in a zip code OR city and state.
* Send your search to your free things list; see listings from across the internet.
* Sort your list based on title and location.
* Tap a listing to see the full for sale listing online.
* Tap a phone number to auto dial the seller.
* Search all the best classifieds at once.
* See summary of for sale listing (i.e.) picture, short description, and more.
* Sort listings based on title or location.
* Remove free posts and free ads for easy comparing, click the red X.
* Forward a listing onto a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter via green share icon.
* Add a listing to your favorites, click the yellow star icon.
* Select all or unselect all.
* Share multiple listings via Facebook, email, or Twitter.
* Delete multiple listings at once.
* Use action menu to favorite multiple listings at once.
* Click action menu to view your favorites.
* Click listing to see the full free sale listing or free sale item on the original website (i.e Craigslist).
* Auto dialer sellers with one tap!
* Easily start a new search to try a different keyword or keyword phrase.
If you have any questions, comments, need troubleshooting assistance, or if you would like to have this android app customized to fit your personal wants and needs, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Ever wish you could have a full desktop experience on your phone or tablet? Now you can! With this fully working Backtrack 5 install guide and files!
What is Backtrack 5? It is the highest rated and acclaimed Linux security distribution to date. BackTrack is a Linux-based penetration testing arsenal that aids security professionals in the ability to perform assessments in a purely native environment dedicated to hacking. The penetration distribution has been customized down to every package, kernel configuration, script and patch solely for the purpose of the penetration tester. (Wifi penetration, network penetration…)
1GHZ processor (recommended)
Android 2.1 or higher
SD card with at least 4GB of free space
Data connection on your device
loop file support (not all kernels support this function a quick search on Google should be helpful about your device)
What is this?
This is a fully customized Backtrack 5 image web based installer designed, themed and optimized for mobile devices. This will allow you to run a full Backtrack 5 system inside, or for a lack of better terms alongside your existing Android install (!!!You can still make calls, text, and use android without having to reboot your phone!!!).
Key features include:
Ability to install a full operating system on your phone
Working software center
756MB-1.3 GB free space in virtual drive after install
Ability to access files on your SD card from Backtrack 5
Ability to have a full Backtrack 5 desktop side by side with Android
App provides a detailed instruction set on how to get Backtrack 5 running on your android device with all of the necessary files and custom Backtrack 5 image. App provides a 1.5GB custom Backtrack 5 image designed to work on Android. Please email us if you have any questions. The current resolution is 800x480 however will scale to any screen size tablets included. If you are installing on a tablet Pocket Cloud VNC free or paid versions are encouraged for best performance.
As we are familiar with linux we can state this distro works well on Android, however we are not familiar with all of the extensive tools included and how to use or test them. There are lots of guides on how to use the software provided if you search the internet…
"Best security and Find My Phone app for your Android!".
4/5 star rating since 2009 and counting!
Some happy users:
- "truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
- "Can't tell you how many times I've used this. A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"
* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if is on silent) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* New: Remotely wipe your phone
* NO ADS!
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (many do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Remote Wipe (Factory Reset)
Remotely wipe your phone if you think your device might be in the wrong hands. (Requires on-device set up).
Granting device administration rights to Find My Phone enables many important features, including: remote wiping, locking your phone, and preventing unauthorized uninstallation of the app. Note that this requires on-device set up.
*NEW* Take photos remotely (Beta)
Want a visual of your phone's location, possibly including a mugshot of the thief? Find My Phone will snap a photo of its current location and attach the pictures in email. Note: must be activated on device.
*NEW* Low battery alert flare
Want to keep tabs on your phone *before* the battery runs out? Turn on low battery alerts.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Absolutely NO ADS.
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $3.99 or more!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied for any reason at all, just send us an email along with your order number, and we will refund you promptly.
Still have doubts? Try our free version - Find My Phone Lite. Just search for Mangobird in Google Play and look for Find My Phone Lite.
Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- System shortcuts
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver <<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
More from developer
MyHeadset shows you button functions, answers the “How do I...?” questions, enables one-tap pairing, and displays an onscreen battery meter on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2 (with the exception of Samsung Galaxy S4 phones).
Which Plantronics headsets are currently supported with all the app features?
o Marque M155
o Voyager PRO HD
o Voyager PRO UC (first, update firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset)
QUICK START: One-tap initial pairing with tips help resolve any obstacles for supported headsets listed above.
HOW DO I…? A visual tour of headset controls and features for supported headsets listed above. Includes “How do I...?” tips on things such as transferring audio between your headset and phone, using voice-dial or redial, and getting the best fit.
MYRECORDER: Record a message or a reminder and email it, or post to your Facebook, Evernote, or Dropbox apps. You can also playback your recording to see how you sound before making a call.
HEADSET BATTERY METER: Glance on-screen at the status bar to check the remaining battery life of your headset on phones. If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Headsets offering the Battery Meter function include: Voyager Legend, Voyager PRO HD, Voyager PRO UC, Marque M165, Marque M155, Savor M1100, M55, M25, and BackBeat GO.
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Wondering if your headset has enough charge to last another call?
Instantly see the remaining charge of your connected Plantronics Bluetooth® headset or easily switch to a previously connected Plantronics headset that has more available battery charge.
How it works:
o See up to four bars of available battery charge for your connected Plantronics headset.
o Receive on-screen alerts to a low battery or when charging is complete.
o Tap widget to view charge levels for up to five previously connected Plantronics headsets.
o Tap to reconnect to a listed Plantronics headset with more available charge.
o Explore widget options of either 2x1 or 1x1 orientation and three background designs.
Android™ OS Compatibility:
o Works only on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2.
o There are known compatibility issues with OS 2.2.x, OS 2.3.x, OS 4.2, OS 4.2.1, and Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running OS 4.2.2. If using these OS versions or devices, battery information is blocked from being transferred to the app.
Plantronics Headset Compatibility:
o Voyager Legend™
o Voyager® PRO HD
o Voyager® PRO UC
o Marque™ M155™
o Marque 2™ (M165™)
o BackBeat® GO
o BackBeat® GO 2
o Savor™ M1100™
o Blackwire® C710™/C720™
Support & Feedback:
o Need more help? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
o Share your ideas! We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Plantronics, headset, Bluetooth battery meter
In addition, the application features a screen lock/unlock capability based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset. This feature is referred to as Smart Lock in the application settings.