Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
* We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
If you've been using your Bluetooth headset successfully with your Android device, this app should run with no problems.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
- Easy to use interface
- Browse by voice partner
- Updated product listings, description and product data sheet.
- Built-in sound diagnostics to test your working environment.
- Built in e-mail function that allows you to contact Plantronics directly
- Global Tel contact listing for easy Plantronics worldwide support.
The sound diagnostics provides an easy way to measure audio volumes in your environment. This app shows the approximate dB level, providing relative and approximate values as microphone sensitivities vary. It is an educational application, meant solely for educational and entertainment uses and not for any professional dB measurement.
Please note that this application requires an external microphone for use with the iPod Touch.
An approximate guide to decibel level safety:
150-160 = Eardrum rupture
140 = Aircraft carrier deck
130 = Jet take-off (100 meters), gun blast at close range
120 = Human pain threshold, loud rock concert
110 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 1 hour
100 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
90 = Likely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
80 = Potential but unlikely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
70 = Just annoying, but probably safe
60 = Typical conversational volume
50 = A quiet, library conversation
40 = A whisper
30 = Barely audible sound
20 = Threshold of human hearing
Powered by a nearly fifty-year obsession with perfecting the headset, backed by a worldwide network of service and support, recognizing that the human voice is and always will be the voice of business, Plantronics audio endpoints are designed for the needs of a new global marketplace. And engineered to be the “communication” in Unified Communications.
Plantronics offers a comprehensive range of products that are backed by industry-leading warranties and support and provide exceptional audio quality across a wide range of devices, platforms and networks. Our products offer the flexibility, comfort, reliability and global support required for enterprise-wide UC deployments.
The robust Plantronics UC portfolio includes audio endpoints suited to a broad range of work styles and applications. The Savi Office series helps bridge the gap between existing traditional telephony and PC communications by offering a wireless headset system that does it all from a single wireless DECT headset. The Voyager PRO UC is the perfect solution for mobile UC deployments, providing a bridge for mobile and PC communications – again from a single wireless Bluetooth headset. The Blackwire series provides economical through premium audio USB corded headsets for enterprise-wide deployments. To round out the portfolio, we’ve added Calisto USB phones for those transitioning from traditional telephony to PC telephony, yet desiring a more familiar phone interface.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 7 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out for a few days and see!
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale, which lets you set conditions based on connections to Bluetooth devices, including the ability to target audio devices such as Bluetooth stereo speakers (A2DP) or hands-free Bluetooth devices.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections. For example, you can tell Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
Using patent-pending technology, InstantMeeting automatically identifies conference calls and dialing details from the calendar on your Android, and creates a list of upcoming conference calls. With just one touch, InstantMeeting will connect you to your conference call. You can simply choose to dial the numbers, or override the selection by just one-touch. Once you make a custom selection, InstantMeeting will remember that preference.
InstantMeeting automatically detects a variety of popular North American and European conference services. If your conference call contains multiple call-in numbers, InstantMeeting will identify them and allow you to choose a number that is most convenient or lowest cost at your location. When using conference calling services that require extra information, like language selection or moderator information, InstantMeeting allows you to customize the dial sequence to handle these options.
InstantMeeting lets you keep the participants of the meeting informed with an easy to use messaging feature. With a few quick taps you can inform other participants via email or SMS that you're running late, ask whether the meeting is still happening or remind participants of the meeting.
* Quick access to Bluetooth settings
* Updated design for Android 2.x - 4.x
* Widget sizes and layouts have landscape mode
Bluetooth switch time varies by phone make and model.
Visually matches WiFi Manager - a tool to manage WiFi connections, including a pretty widget. Find it below under "Related" or "Developer info".
Country filter is set to "All countries". If it's not available in your country, please contact Google.
Add the widget to your Home Screen.
This App has 2 Widgets Simple and Advanced Widget with more details and more controls.
- Single tap to open Bluetooth System settings.
- More detailed information on the status.
Send your feedback and bug reports to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
BEFORE USING THIS APP YOU SHOULD HAVE THE SERVER DOWNLOADED ON YOUR COMPUTER. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM http://www.alotus.co/bluetooth-presenter/
Bluetooth Presenter allows you to control your presentations effortlessly and smoothly using your Android phones. You can swiftly change your slides, pause presentations of any Power Point, Libre Office or Open Office presentations. Supports all bluetooth enabled computers (Linux, Windows). Bluetooth Presenter is a perfect substitute for the costly presenter remotes.
All you need is to install the software on your android phone and computer and that's it! You are all set to go!
1. Change slides using swipes or volume keys
2. Pause presentations
3. Quick response
4. Easy to use. Practically it’s a two click setup!
5. Platform independent
6. Absolutely FREE! with no adds
This is the only app in market to share both app apk file or the link.
Share your favorite apps with your friends!
A fun and easy way to share the apps you love with your friends!
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? Share Apps lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending them an email or text message about the app with a link included or sharing the whole apk file . Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Android Market. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps!
Need help or have feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to hear from you.
SHARE AN APP:-
Tap the app
*click on share link or share app.
Select how you would like to share it(message,bluetooth,email,gmail,WhatsApp(if WhatsApp is installed)or any other etc).
1)app share via bluetooth or share apps via bluetooth.
2)Quick uninstall apps you dislike.
3)easy app sharing
4)share application free
5)share apps to friends with ease
6)app share apk via email
6)launch apps in one click.
7)two sort modes to sort alphabetically or by size.
8)Filtered system apps.
9)view the app on market directly with one click.
10)does one of your have updates check it with one click.
11)View installed app information.
12)view app size information.
13)extremely fast and simple app share.
14) sharemyapps with one click.
15) send share and email applications with one click.
all for above ads.
if the app force closes on your device or their is some kind of bug please mail me with your model number and android version and report problem with google play so that i can reply to you and solve your problem efficiently.
More from developer
Get the following features for Voyager Legend:
• Customize the settings
• Check battery level
• See connection status
• Manage smart sensor options*
• Explore all the features
Get the following features for BackBeat GO 2, Voyager PRO HD, Marque 2, Marque, M55, and M25:
• Monitor battery level
• See headset status*
• Explore all the features
Hub supports phones running Android OS v2.3.3 and higher.
Some versions of the Android operating system and some phones/tablets may not support all features.
• Some versions of Android exhibit Bluetooth connection bugs that may cause Settings, battery and connection information to be lost. To resolve these issues, check the “Troubleshooting” topic in the “How Do I?” section in Plantronics Hub for Android.
• Some versions of the Android operating system offer “Call” and “Hands-free mode ” settings options. Enabling some of the features in these settings may cause conflicts with settings offered in your Plantronics headset or through the Hub application. We recommend that you turn off Call and Hands-free mode in your Android Settings for the best experience with your Plantronics headset.
* Sensor and Status Issues
• Your headset wearing status may show as “Off” or “Unknown” in Hub for your Voyager Pro HD if you have disabled your sensors. To re-enable the headset sensor on your Voyager Pro HD, use the MyHeadset Updater desktop application. Once this setting is re-enabled, you will be able to view your headset’s wearing status in Hub. Click this link from your desktop computer to re-enable this setting. (http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/)
• If you have disabled your sensors on your Voyager Legend headset, simply turn “on” the desired sensor setting(s) in Hub that you wish to enable.
The performance of Hub will vary depending on your network’s capabilities.
Wondering if your headset has enough charge to last another call?
Instantly see the remaining charge of your connected Plantronics Bluetooth® headset or easily switch to a previously connected Plantronics headset that has more available battery charge.
How it works:
o See up to four bars of available battery charge for your connected Plantronics headset.
o Receive on-screen alerts to a low battery or when charging is complete.
o Tap widget to view charge levels for up to five previously connected Plantronics headsets.
o Tap to reconnect to a listed Plantronics headset with more available charge.
o Explore widget options of either 2x1 or 1x1 orientation and three background designs.
Android™ OS Compatibility:
o Works only on phones or tablets running Android™ OS 3.x, OS 4.0.x, OS 4.1.x, and 4.2.2.
o There are known compatibility issues with OS 2.2.x, OS 2.3.x, OS 4.2, OS 4.2.1, and Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running OS 4.2.2. If using these OS versions or devices, battery information is blocked from being transferred to the app.
Plantronics Headset Compatibility:
o Voyager Legend™
o Voyager® PRO HD
o Voyager® PRO UC
o Marque™ M155™
o Marque 2™ (M165™)
o BackBeat® GO
o BackBeat® GO 2
o Savor™ M1100™
o Blackwire® C710™/C720™
Support & Feedback:
o Need more help? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
o Share your ideas! We love hearing your ideas and feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Keywords: Plantronics, headset, Bluetooth battery meter
Transform the desktop collaboration experience
Together, Cisco® and Plantronics are committed to improving the way people collaborate by creating integrated solutions that are convenient, intuitive, and make it easier for people to connect and work – anywhere and any way that works for them. The context-aware Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth headset teams with the Plantronics Aware app to unlock the full collaborative power of the Cisco DX650 desk phone.
Plantronics Aware is an Android application developed for the Cisco Android IP phone DX650 providing seamless device transfer between mobile phone and DX650 based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset.
In addition, the application features a screen lock/unlock capability based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset. This feature is referred to as Smart Lock in the application settings.