Get the following features for Voyager Legend:
• Customize the settings
• Check battery level
• See connection status
• Manage smart sensor options*
• Explore all the features
Get the following features for BackBeat GO 2, Voyager PRO HD, Marque 2, Marque, M55, and M25:
• Monitor battery level
• See headset status*
• Explore all the features
Hub supports phones running Android OS v2.3.3 and higher.
Some versions of the Android operating system and some phones/tablets may not support all features.
• Some versions of Android exhibit Bluetooth connection bugs that may cause Settings, battery and connection information to be lost. To resolve these issues, check the “Troubleshooting” topic in the “How Do I?” section in Plantronics Hub for Android.
• Some versions of the Android operating system offer “Call” and “Hands-free mode ” settings options. Enabling some of the features in these settings may cause conflicts with settings offered in your Plantronics headset or through the Hub application. We recommend that you turn off Call and Hands-free mode in your Android Settings for the best experience with your Plantronics headset.
* Sensor and Status Issues
• Your headset wearing status may show as “Off” or “Unknown” in Hub for your Voyager Pro HD if you have disabled your sensors. To re-enable the headset sensor on your Voyager Pro HD, use the MyHeadset Updater desktop application. Once this setting is re-enabled, you will be able to view your headset’s wearing status in Hub. Click this link from your desktop computer to re-enable this setting. (http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/)
• If you have disabled your sensors on your Voyager Legend headset, simply turn “on” the desired sensor setting(s) in Hub that you wish to enable.
The performance of Hub will vary depending on your network’s capabilities.
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
o SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled)
o TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Plantronics, headset
- Easy to use interface
- Browse by voice partner
- Updated product listings, description and product data sheet.
- Built-in sound diagnostics to test your working environment.
- Built in e-mail function that allows you to contact Plantronics directly
- Global Tel contact listing for easy Plantronics worldwide support.
The sound diagnostics provides an easy way to measure audio volumes in your environment. This app shows the approximate dB level, providing relative and approximate values as microphone sensitivities vary. It is an educational application, meant solely for educational and entertainment uses and not for any professional dB measurement.
Please note that this application requires an external microphone for use with the iPod Touch.
An approximate guide to decibel level safety:
150-160 = Eardrum rupture
140 = Aircraft carrier deck
130 = Jet take-off (100 meters), gun blast at close range
120 = Human pain threshold, loud rock concert
110 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 1 hour
100 = Serious hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
90 = Likely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
80 = Potential but unlikely hearing damage if sustained for more than 8 hours
70 = Just annoying, but probably safe
60 = Typical conversational volume
50 = A quiet, library conversation
40 = A whisper
30 = Barely audible sound
20 = Threshold of human hearing
Powered by a nearly fifty-year obsession with perfecting the headset, backed by a worldwide network of service and support, recognizing that the human voice is and always will be the voice of business, Plantronics audio endpoints are designed for the needs of a new global marketplace. And engineered to be the “communication” in Unified Communications.
Plantronics offers a comprehensive range of products that are backed by industry-leading warranties and support and provide exceptional audio quality across a wide range of devices, platforms and networks. Our products offer the flexibility, comfort, reliability and global support required for enterprise-wide UC deployments.
The robust Plantronics UC portfolio includes audio endpoints suited to a broad range of work styles and applications. The Savi Office series helps bridge the gap between existing traditional telephony and PC communications by offering a wireless headset system that does it all from a single wireless DECT headset. The Voyager PRO UC is the perfect solution for mobile UC deployments, providing a bridge for mobile and PC communications – again from a single wireless Bluetooth headset. The Blackwire series provides economical through premium audio USB corded headsets for enterprise-wide deployments. To round out the portfolio, we’ve added Calisto USB phones for those transitioning from traditional telephony to PC telephony, yet desiring a more familiar phone interface.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager Edge (see note below)
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
* We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Edge and Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headsets prevents them from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
If you've been using your Bluetooth headset successfully with your Android device, this app should run with no problems.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
This app uses a Plantronics headset (see supported models below) as the shutter release.
- Run the app
- Walk into the frame
- When everyone's in place, touch the headset's Volume Up button to snap the picture.
* Remote shutter release using your Bluetooth headset
* On-screen controls:
* Shutter feedback - silent, vibrate, click
* Flash - on, off, auto
* Manual shutter button
The app works with these Plantronics headsets ONLY:
* Voyager Pro HD - "PLT_VoyagerPRO" (http://tinyurl.com/cy4yoz7)
* Voyager Pro UC v2 - "Voyager PRO UC v2" (http://tinyurl.com/c95w2kj)
* Voyager Legend - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/cn4ktvc) - see note.
* Voyager Legend CS - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kvmodac) - see note
* Voyager Legend UC - "PLT_Legend" (http://tinyurl.com/kblqazq) - see note
Google has fixed the bug in Android 4.2 and 4.2.1 that was preventing this app from working. If your device is running either of these versions, you must update your Android device to at least 4.2.2 in order to use this app.
We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Remote Control Camera Shutter.
Older versions of Android (3.0-4.1.x) work fine.
The Voyager Legend, Legend CS, and Legend UC headsets seem to have a bug that prevents them from working correctly with this app on Nexus 7 tablets, and perhaps others. We're working with Plantronics to resolve this.
Transform the desktop collaboration experience
Together, Cisco® and Plantronics are committed to improving the way people collaborate by creating integrated solutions that are convenient, intuitive, and make it easier for people to connect and work – anywhere and any way that works for them. The context-aware Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth headset teams with the Plantronics Aware app to unlock the full collaborative power of the Cisco DX650 desk phone.
Plantronics Aware is an Android application developed for the Cisco Android IP phone DX650 providing seamless device transfer between mobile phone and DX650 based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset.
In addition, the application features a screen lock/unlock capability based on proximity detection of a Plantronics Legend Bluetooth headset. This feature is referred to as Smart Lock in the application settings.
It also announces caller name of incoming calls.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
By default read when headset is plugged (for privacy, can be disabled).
Open the program to enable/disable reading.
All is automatic you have nothing special to do.
This program use your system settings and adapt itself for reading incoming message.
If you are listening music, SMS Reader pause player for reading sms and resume after (the only one that offer this function).
★ Also reads the text included in the MMS (the only offer this feature).
★ available in English.
★ Widget with different colors (depending settings) to indicate visually important settings
The best than other and powerful.
Optimized to not drain the battery.
If you have any issue/any suggest, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-on GALAXY S2
-on GALAXY S3
To have perfect control of music (pause/resume player to tell message) get
Tags: BEATS By DRE headphone headset remote control SMS reader MMS SGS Galaxy S S2 S3
Note that Conference Call Dialer is not meant to host conference calls directly on your phone. You require a 3rd party gateway to use it.
Conference Call Dialer is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls or simply conferences) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from their computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additional recognition rules implemented for United States and United Kingdom . If you live in other countries and have challenges with CCD recognizing phone numbers with default rules, please contact me!
For Skype users - please see limitations described in the IMPORTANT section below! Note that Conference Call Dialer requires a bridge or gateway to work with, it's not meant to host conference calls on your device alone.
Conference Call Dialer is fully customizable, including waiting times, notification times, prefixes that used to find conference codes, plus ability to define your own custom DTMF code to dial in.
Additionally there are widgets available that make it even easier to call directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your device!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc)
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- Add and manage your favorite call numbers (including advanced DTMF setup per favorite)
- Two widgets for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies (HP at this time, please contact me if you'd like to add your company gateway numbers)
Based on ratings I see that there are some problems with the following devices: Micromax A92, Sony C1904, LGE LG-E615f, Motorola DROID RAZR, Sigma s8070, Samsung Galaxy Grand duos, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Ericsson Xperia Z.
If you encounter them, I would appreciate if you could drop me an email (to email@example.com) with description of the issue :) Thank you!
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Nitrodesk TouchDown users - unfortunately because Touchdown doesn't provide any way to access content of its calendar, you will not be able to use Conference Call Dialer to dial into meetings you have only in your Touchdown calendar.
If you use Skype as the calling method, it will be NOT possible to enter conference code or leader pin automatically from the Conference Call Dialer. This is a know limitation of Skype. Conference Call Dialer will only dial your gateway phone number, conference code and leader pin must be entered manually.
Conference Call Dialer works with your device built-in calendars. If you are using 3rd party calendar applications (like Touchdown) that don't expose their data as standard calendars, please sync their content with built-in calendar (like google).