• Loan Amount
• Interest Rate
• Mortgage Insurance
• Property Taxes
• Home Owner’s Insurance
• and now includes an optional second mortgage calculation
Never again will you have to guess your monthly payment when you’re shopping for homes because you can calculate your payment on the spot…even if you’re in the house you might want to buy! This calculator gives you the confidence you need to make a decision on the affordability of any house.
Not only that but…
This calculator app gives you access to Mason Buckles(MLO-176104) via phone, email, or the web. You’ll never be alone in the home-buying process again because you’ll have your own real estate professional in your front pocket at all times!
Download this app now to eliminate uncertainty that surrounds buying a home and pin point your monthly payment with laser-like focus.
- This application provides the month wise details like interest of the month, principal of the month, cumulative interest and outstanding principal amount for each month. You can also select the EMI start month and year and the app will provide you the details of all months till the loan ends.
- You can also export the EMI month wise details to XLS sheet. This XLS sheet will be saved on your phone SD card. SD card has to be mounted in order to work this feature.
The Flexi Home Loan App is designed for all that. It gives you both the quick estimates and details of the loan amounts and payments, and the flexibility in adjusting the upfront and monthly payments. It takes into considerations such as the stamp duties – BSD (Buyer’s Stamp Duty) and ABSD (Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty), TDSR (Total Debt Servicing Ratio), LTV (Loan To Value), Maximum Affordable Loan, your CPF (Central Provident Funds), cash balance or shortfalls, initial payments including booking fee and down payments – all with a clear and precise presentation. The Flexi Home Loan Adjustor allows you to further adjust your upfront payments using cash and/or CPF, your monthly payments and the tenure to a level which is comfortable to you.
Supporting two calculator modes, general loan and mortgage specific loan, Loan Calculator allows you to calculate your payment and affordability on a loan or a mortgage. It is easy to use but full of features. Whether you are making a general loan, an auto loan or a home mortgage, Loan Calculator can help you perform a thorough analysis on the loan and make better decisions on your purchase or investment.
1. Simple and easy to use, allowing you to quickly calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. When extra payment is done, Loan Calculator calculates savings and how earlier the loan is paid off. Extra payment can be done one-time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
3. Amortization table details each periodic payment, showing date, interest, principal and balance. Extra payment is highlighted if any.
4. Various graphs allow you to visualize and analyze your loan at different angles.
5. Ability to save loan along with descriptions
6. Support multiple compounding methods, including Daily, Monthly (US and many countries), Quarterly, Semi-annually (Canada) and Annually.
7. Support multiple payment frequencies, including Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually.
8. Mortgage calculator mode enables you to perform thorough analysis on your home loan.
9. Many more features, plus elegant design you need to check out to see.
This loan calculator will help you determine the monthly payments on a loan. Simply enter the loan amount, term and interest rate in the fields below and click calculate. This calculator can be used for mortgage, auto, or any other fixed loan types.
Use this Advanced features loan calculator to estimate the monthly payments on your next new car or mortgage loans. Simply enter the loan amount, term and interest rate to calculate your monthly loan payments. This calculator will help you determine how much financing/borrowing you can afford.
* Annual Amortization Schedule
* Loan Affordability index.
* Determine the missing parameter ( Interest rate, Principal or Terms)
The app helps people to use BTCJam on a more convenient way by allowing a simple account registration and the follow up on the account status.
BTCJam is the truly global peer-to-peer lending platform, where people from all over the world can borrow directly from other people, without relying on financial institutions as intermediaries.
Our mission is offer affordable credit to borrowers by connecting them with individual lenders looking for attractive returns.
The company uses bitcoin to allow fast and low-cost transactions and have served over US$ 10 million in loans so far (2015-01) helping borrowers from over 180 countries, ranging from Brazil, Kenya, Russia and US.
Borrowers can borrow starting at 6.7% APR and have up to 1 year to repay their loans. Investors have 19% per year return on investments funding loans at the platform.