This application does not collect, store and especially will not send entered card number.
Supported card types:
From the card number it is possible to derive the issuer and whether the card is valid.
The following cards are covered:
Diners Club International
Diners Club - USA & Canada
Note: This is not necessarily the active status of the card.
Identify your best card for every payment you make, and see how much you will save if you were to pay using that card. This is based on several factors, including how you earn and redeem reward points on your cards, and special offers on them.
Just indicate how much you're paying, and where. Cardback will save you the trouble of doing complicated calculations before every payment.
• Works at restaurants, cafes, petrol pumps, supermarkets, departmental stores, electronics stores, apparel stores, spas, salons, parlors, online e-commerce websites, flight ticket booking sites, railway ticket booking sites, movies, plays, sports matches ticket booking sites, bill payment websites and a lot of other places.
• Unlock benefits even if no offer is available when you are paying.
• No card numbers needed. The bank name, type and full name of your cards is enough.
• Support for over 600 cards including credit, debit, prepaid and loyalty cards across 10 major banks and card providers.
• Personalized and intelligent - relevant information only.
• Location aware - detects your location and helps explore places around you.
• Automatic notifications when you go to malls and markets.
• Works even if you hold just one card.
• In-depth information about reward points, EMI and cashback schemes, and other deals, offers, discounts and benefits on your cards
Supported banks: HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, American Express (Amex)
Currently works best in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
1. Precise location (GPS and network-based): to identify your current location, so that you can explore places around you
2. Full network access: to access the internet on your phone which is critical for our app to function.
3. View network connections: same as point 2
4. Receive data from Internet: same as point 2
5. Read phone status and identity: to identify the screen size and resolution of your phone (not phone number or other sensitive information), so that we can optimize the app for your phone's screen size and resolution. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
6. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to create a temporary cache of data received from our servers. This enhances your user experience and makes subsequent usages faster. Please be rest assured that we will NOT delete anything from your SD card!
7. Find accounts on the device: to show you a list of your email addresses to ease out your signup process. You will never have to enter any passwords in Cardback. Signing up is as simple as tapping on an email address of yours, and we don't store any other email address apart from the one you tap on. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
8. Test access to protected storage: to allow you to transfer Cardback to your SD card. Without this permission, Cardback will always stay on your phone's internal memory, which may not be desirable for phones with lower internal memory. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give us any access to protected memory locations on your phone!
9. Control vibration: to send you push notifications about benefits running on your cards. Please be rest assured that taking this permission does not imply that our app will drain out your phone's battery. It will only use your phone's battery when we send you a notification.
10. Prevent device from sleeping: same as point 9
11. System tools - to automatically start at boot, get running tasks: This is needed in order to notify you about the offers, even when the app is in background.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
This application is an analysis tool for reading contactless NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)
➡ Walnut provides intuitive visualisations and smart insights on your expenses
➡ No bank accounts or passwords required. Track Debit and Credit Cards, bills, movie tickets and a lot more auto-magically!
➡ It keeps track of your monthly ATM withdrawals so you don't pay overuse fees
➡ Never forget to pay a bill on time! Walnut will remind you of pending bills
➡ Walnut analyses your SMS inbox to surface important information like bills and tickets.
➡ Make your own custom categories to track expenses and quickly add cash spent too
➡ Add notes, tags and bill/receipt photos to transactions
➡ Easily search for expenses, tags or notes
➡ Lookup information on places you visit and share with friends and social networks
➡ See all your SMS offers together in one place (beta)
➡ Walnut does not read your personal SMSs or upload any sensitive data, see http://www.getwalnut.com/faq for more details
➡ Walnut consolidates all business messages into a better view: no more LM-, DM-, AM- messages scattered in several places. Walnut even knows related senders and keeps all those messages together to make your life easier!
➡ Save time and money with this smart personal assistant app that just works!
➡ Report your bank, card or any interesting messages right from within the app! We will quickly add support for these
➡ Google Play Store's essential app for India and proudly made in India 🇮🇳
SUPPORTED BANKS & BUSINESSES
1. HDFC Bank, debit and credit cards
2. Axis Bank, debit and credit cards
3. ICICI Bank, debit and credit cards
4. SBI, debit and credit cards
5. Citibank, debit and credit cards
6. Yes Bank debit cards
7. IDBI Bank and debit cards
8. Kotak Mahindra Bank debit and credit cards
9. IndusInd Bank, debit and credit cards
10. Punjab National Bank debit and credit card
11. Union Bank of India and debit cards
12. Bank of Baroda, debit and credit cards
13. Canara Bank, debit and credit cards
14. TATA credit card
15. Vodafone, Idea, Airtel
16. BookMyShow, Ola Cabs
...and lots more to come.
Expense management, bill tracking, bill reminders? Walnut has you covered!
Note: Some XIAOMI users may need to add Walnut to device Autostart list by navigating to "Settings->Security->Permissions->Autostart", scrolling down and selecting 'Walnut'
With the Coles Credit Card App, our new mobile banking and loyalty app, as a Coles Credit Card customer you can manage your account 24 hours a day with access to your account balance, available credit and transaction history.
You can also view your flybuys account points balance and access and activate a great range of exclusive flybuys offers. Plus, use the app to request your Coles Pay Tag, as well as turn it on and off.
Coles Mobile Wallet - the smart way to pay, that’s quick, secure and simple to use. Plus, it’s free.
COLES CREDIT CARD APP FEATURES
• Login securely with your Coles Credit Card Online Service Centre username and password (www.colescreditcards.com.au)
• Manage your account 24/7 using your 4 digit Access Code
• Check your current balance, available credit, pending transactions and account summary
• Retrieve up to 12 months of transaction history and search loaded transactions
• View your flybuys account points balance
• Access and activate exclusive flybuys offers
• Use Quick View to see your card and flybuys points balances
• Request your Coles Pay Tag, and turn it on and off for added security
• Apply for a Credit Card from the App
• Notification of the availability of new app versions
This app is available for existing, primary Coles Credit Card cardholders.
Already registered for the Coles Credit Card Online Service Centre with a valid username and password?
- Download the app and login.
Not registered for the Coles Credit Card Online Service Center, but have a Coles Credit Card?
- Register at https://online.colesmastercard.com.au/access/registration and then download the app.
Want to apply for a Coles Credit Card so that you can use the Coles Credit Card App?
- Apply at www.colescreditcards.com.au.
Find out more at www.colescreditcards.com.au.
Coles Pay Tag is a trademark of Coles Group Ltd. Use of Coles Pay Tag is governed by the Coles MasterCard Credit Contract Conditions of use. Coles is a registered trademark of Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd. MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Credit facility provided by Wesfarmers Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 58 601 282 455, Australian Credit Licence number 470916), trading as Wesfarmers Finance Pty Ltd.
CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card
PAY WITH PERSONALITY!
CARD.com is your mobile alternative to traditional banking. Choose the design you love, sign up in seconds, add money and shop worry free. We offer FDIC-Insured card accounts through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Use your smartphone to gain access to your CARD.com account information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Quickly check your balance
* Remote check load: Using Ingo Money technology, customers can now deposit check funds into their accounts from within the app.
* View your account activity
* Find nearby ATMs
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Get instructions for setting up direct deposit, transferring funds from your bank account, or from a virtual wallet such as Paypal™ or Google Wallet
* Send our Customer Support Team a message or call us directly
Your CARD.com Prepaid MasterCard is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere debit MasterCard is accepted!
Your CARD.com Visa Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
Find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/card
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/card
This application will be able to pay several of services such as bill payment dtac - Trinet, Utility bill MEA - MWA,
Top up airtime 1 2 call - dtac happy - true move,
Purchasing digital content itune gift card - skype - google play,
Game card topup ex. A cash - cookies - cubi card - D cash - Digicash - Enmo - facebook games card - Fun cash - G card - GameIndy - Garena shell - G cash - Jam card - MCoins - MOLPoint - N cash - Onenet - SNSnet - Thookdee - TollD 7in1 - V Gold - Winter - Zest Card - One2Call -TollD Puen Bann,
Online shopping/e-commerce, purchasing SF movie ticket, offline payment, etc.
with world class security standard (3D secure with certified PCI-DSS solution). The credit card details will be concealed. Just only personal mPIN required for payment any transactions. Easy Fast and more Secure.
โมบาย เครดิต การ์ด เป็นอีกหนึ่งในแอพพลิเคชั่นการชำระเงิน จากเพย์สบาย ที่อนุญาตให้ผู้ใช้บริการสามารถผูกบัตรเครดิต (สูงสุด 3 ใบ) กับแอพพลิเคชั่นและสมาร์ทโฟน เพื่อใช้ชำระค่าสินค้าและบริการมากมาย เช่น จ่ายบิล เติมเงินค่าโทร ซื้อดิจิทัลคอนเทนต์ ซื้อสินค้าออนไลน์และออฟไลน์ ซื้อตั๋วหนัง และอื่นๆ ด้วยมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยที่ทั่วโลกยอมรับ (3D secure with certified PCI-DSS solution) ข้อมูลบัตรเครดิตของผู้ใช้บริการจะไม่ถูกเปิดเผยอีกต่อไป แค่ใช้รหัสลับส่วนตัว (mPIN) ในการทำรายการเท่านั้น. ง่าย เร็ว และปลอดภัยกว่า
• Account Summary
• Card Statement
• Unbilled Transactions
• Payment History
• Reward Point Summary
• Hot Deals
• Reward Catalogue, and much more.
If you do not have a SBI Credit Card Online User Id & Password yet, please log on to sbicard.com and register today!
The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Never worry about whether or not you've got enough cash to make that purchase. Once you download and install the app, you'll be able to check your balance in just a few seconds, it’s that easy. You can also see your recent transactions so you know exactly where your funds are being spent, another great feature is the ability to find the closest load location or call Customer Service with one tap - all from your favorite Android device.
The App is Secure, Fast, and Free!
The security of your money and information are our highest priority. The Prepaid App was built using the highest standards of mobile web security to ensure that only you can access your account. Your account number is never shared and no private data is ever stored on your phone. Your account can be accessed using the same username and password you've already established on the web. Best of all, the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App is FREE!
Thank you for downloading.
Card 2 Card app provides convenient and secure way for instant money transfer. It's as easy as handing out money face-to-face.
Transfer money from any card to any card (issued by Russian bank), save your bank card, track the history of transfers, receive receipts about your transfer to e-mail.
It’s safe! Transfers are made in accordance to the official standards of the international payment systems.
Card data is secured from stealing all the way during the transaction.
Innovative and intuitive app interface allows to make money transfers with just few taps.
You can easily scan card data with your phone camera. Does your phone have NFC? Touch the card by phone to read the card details.
Transfer money between your cards, send money to family and colleagues or pay the loans. Card 2 Card is all you need!
No fees for transfers between Tinkoff bank cards. No fees for transfers from any cards (issued by Russian bank) to Tinkoff credit cards.
The service is provided by "Tinkoff Bank" (JCS).
My Credit Cards will store all information related to your credit card on your android phone by automatically understanding the messages that the banks send to you without fail! Everytime you carry out a transaction or make a payment or a bill is generated for your credit card, your bank sends you a SMS informing you of that. Now, ourselves, with all thats going on in our lives and so many cards that we own anyway, it's next to impossible to keep a track of all this. They serve as good updates, but the only way for us to find out what our current unbilled is or how much payment needs to be made this month or anything else, the only way to do it maintain a ledger somewhere.
My Credit Cards simplifies all this. My Credit Cards reads these SMS, understands them and collates them in one place - on your android phone.
How does this work?
By itself! :)
On a more serious note, here's a description of how it works:
- It reads incoming SMS (on installation / update, it will read SMSs in your inbox)
- It sends the SMS to our server (This is a point of contention, we understand, hence, we've given our thought process below)
- The server understands the SMS and reverts with the key information from it
- The mobile application receives this information, performs the relevant tasks and stores the information on a local database
Thats it! Whenever you open the app, all information about your credit card is organized and waiting for you...
Which Credit Cards work with this app?
Currently, we support the following banks:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- American Express
- Standard Chartered (Regular / Manhattan)
- American Express
- Axis Bank
We'll keep expanding this portfolio of supported cards - thanks to our policy of processing the SMS online on our server.
Why do we send your SMSs to our server?
First off, we never store / read any of your personal SMS.
Our objective : To provide a consistent and un-broken experience for our customers.
The problems :
1. Banks keep changing their SMS formats
2. Every bank sends 4-5 different kinds of SMSs - for transactions, for payments, for bill generation and then there are variations amongst these. Multiply that with the number of banks and we have a huge no of possibilities. Also, these are ever-changing possibiliities.
Our solution : We maintain the various "parsers" (a SMS format) on our server so that we can keep them updated. In which case, all the app needs to do is, send the SMS to the server and it will always know what to do with it.
Do we store any personal information about you?
No. At no point in time can we identify you with any personal information like your name, mobile no, your complete credit card no or your email address. The application generates a unique identifier on your phone the first time you run it and that is the only identification token that we have.
• Check your card balance
• Check to Card (Load check funds to your card)
• See your transaction history
• Find ATM, Reload and Tax Office locations
• Get your direct deposit account information
• View weekly cash rewards offers
• Make a payment to your Emerald Advance® Line of Credit
• Deposit money to and make withdrawals from your Emerald Savings® account
• Available for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid® MasterCard