Available languages include:
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under "Settings > Design" you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under "Settings > Tasks".
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- Local attachments
- Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
In addition to the free planner, you can:
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
You have important tasks to do you don't want to forget?
Then Tasks To Do is the place for them.
Tasks To Do is the easy to use, full-featured task list app you need.
You can store your tasks, sort and filter them very flexibly, set alerts, manage due dates and times etc.
The pro version also syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style, light & dark
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A widget is available supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
☆ Powerful task editinig
☆ Multiple independent widgets
☆ Incredible customization
★ Scrollable widgets on supported launchers
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Right-to-left support
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ Custom image backgrounds
LITE version limited to one widget with 5 entries.
LOG and STORAGE permissions are for feedback and debugging if you experience issues. You don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no personal information is sent.
File Manager app is a beautifully designed free to download file explorer for android phone , that helps you in smoothly browsing your files, managing folders, moving and deleting media assets, organising important phone resources & sharing them with absolute ease & efficiency.Easily Files is the best designed file & application manager available for free on the android marketplace & works hassle-free on your mobile phones & tablets.
Easy File Manager Features:-
Easy file browsing & categorisation:
- Browse any type of files & documents stored in your external & internal memory of your android device
- Organizes your files into proper categories of music, videos, photos, doc etc. to be accessed easily & swiftly
- Create new folders to ad files
- Delete unwanted folders & its files
- Zip unzip your folders to shared over Bluetooth or to be mailed over the internet
- Move your important folder to internal or external phone memory as per your choice easily
- Supports intuitive file Organisation as internal or external memory files
- Music, apk , videos, images, doc etc all are accessible with one touch of a button
- Arrange your files list wise & grid wise to suit your files navigating habit
- Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using multiple select, cut, copy, paste, move file support - Create,delete, rename, search, share, send, hide, create shortcut, and bookmark files.
- Creates images thumbnails foe better display
- Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Supports Drop box, Box.net, Sugar sync, Google Drive files.
- Smart files & folder Search Option with
- easy file share options
- Bluetooth file share option
- multiple file transfer functionality
- Files give you smart choice to change files & folder view with grid & list view Support
Android Application Manager:
- Categorize, install apk,uninstall, backup and create shortcuts to your apps
- View & manage your android apk files
Built-in ZIP and RAR Support:
- allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Media editing & Media Player:
- Search, edit & share your media assets over Face book, on Gmail, twitter, whatsapp etc
- listen your favorite music & watch cool videos with file inbuilt media play features
- Opens inbuilt image viewers & media players
Root Files Manager:
Root Explorer – provides awesome way to explore & access to the entire root file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
Kill unwanted apps, running tasks, clean garbage files to optimise your phones memory & enhance your phones performance
Photo Editing and Social Files Sharing options:
Browse, edit your personal photos with inbuilt & other exiting Photo Editors like Pixter
Share over Gmail, Bluetooth, Facebook, Instagram and other social network .
Download this free file manager application & get rich user experience both for android phones, tablets and phablets.
Manage, share edit, and upload your resources tension free no matter where you are by connecting over 2G, 3G, 4G, EDGE, wi-fi networks.
So get files & give your android phone a new life.
For any problem & queries reach us at email@example.com
For files app details visit - http://files.mobilocate.in/
Follow us on - https://twitter.com/mobibit
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Mobibit
Visit our company page: - http://mobibittech.com/
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Use voice recognition to create a list and multiple list items, reminders or notes with ONE easy voice command! Unlike other voice list apps that require you to click a button to create a list then multiple clicks to add each list item , SPLISTER does all this in ONE voice command step. Dictate a list of tasks, steps (i.e: recipes & "Do It Yourself" projects) or store items to SPLISTER from a written list or off the top of your head FAST!
To create a new list you would simply tap the microphone icon in SPLISTER and say:
"list groceries, put bread, put eggs, put milk , put orange juice , put ice cream, save it."
You just created a list in 5 seconds that is now stored in your phone and ready to go to the store with you, shared via Email, or synced to your Google Tasks!
You will also never leave a store again and say to yourself: "I forgot to buy something!" With SPLISTER's location reminders, you will know as soon as you are geographically near that store, that you have to buy a certain item there.
Features include; Geolocation Reminders for tasks, syncing with Google Tasks and Calendar, voice Calendar Event reminders, voice notes, voice search, repeating reminders ,full monthly weekly and daily views for your calendar, share your lists of tasks via email and bluetooth, list grouping, tasks notes, task sorting, task indenting (to create task categories), task note sum display, note text styling , custom alarm tones, any voice actions can be completed manually,*NEW* Built in Messaging support / feedback system (tap the message icon in our About Popup screen accessed from the SPLISTER menu in the top right)
In order to get the best voice Recognition experience possible with SPLISTER: read the built in help ( tap the settings icon > tap 'Help' > tap the 'Voice' icon). Also turn on 'Personalized Voice Recognition', on your phone (Settings > Language & input > Voice Search, then check the box next to Personalized Recognition) . This will allow Google's voice recognition to learn YOUR voice and greatly improve accuracy over time.
**PLEASE contact us with any issues or questions BEFORE you post a review! SPLISTER is very intuitive but using the extensive speech features can take a little time to learn & we are here to help. We want to make sure your experience is as smooth as possible & EARN 5 stars from you!
Here are some of the other voice commands you can use with SPLISTER:
ADD TO LIST:
[add] groceries [put] chicken [put] apples [put] baby wipes [save it]
[remind me today at] 5pm [to] pick up milk [save it]
[move] my meeting [to] June 5th at 215pm [save it]
[cancel] my meeting [save it]
[Note] Mike's address is 100 Maple lane in Springfield [save it]
[search for] meeting [save it]
sync events [save it]
sync tasks [save it]
*Required words are in brackets and SPLISTER expects the above order to ensure consistency and accuracy. SPLISTER only supports English. **Please contact us if you have trouble using these commands or with ANY other questions**
You can also check out this SPLISTER demo video here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTA1QmTr-Xs
(it demonstrates how to use SPLISTER's basic voice recognition commands but with an older version of SPLISTER)
SPLISTER does not display ANY annoying Ads or access any of your personal information.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
- White/Light theme now available!
- Google Sync
Any change is instantly synced with your google account
- Mass Update Tasks
Do you ever need to reorganize your tasks? Hate doing it one-by-one? Just select a bunch of tasks and move it to a list, due date, priority etc.
- Sort Order
Most apps only allow you to sort on 1 attribute. BHive allows you to sort on priority first, then due date, then name etc.
Configure a different ringtone/vibrate pattern based on task priority.
- Repeating Tasks
A must-have for any todo app. With recurring options as powerful as Google Calendar and MS Outlook.
- Undo unwanted changes
Rather than prompting you with annoyning confirmation dialogues, BHive allows you to undo any operation.
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Along with letters and numbers, the app also includes sections for Colors, Shapes and Animals, each containing beautiful illustrations and interactive problem solving. Each time the child gets a question right, they are given a piece of a star, allowing them to learn, test their skills and see the benefits of their efforts. Stars can be swapped for rewards within the app, giving them an extra incentive to learn.
Zumbo’s Early Learning's positive reinforcement and reward system will keep children engaged and amused while teaching them vital skills that form the foundation of all later education.
Sections for learning
Tools for learning
We’re also busy working on additional sections including math, words & telling the time to name just a few, which will be available for purchase from within the app in the coming months. So now there's no need to have 25 different apps each doing 1 basic thing when Zumbo's will cover all the important areas of early learning to help give your child the best possible start to their education.
If you have ideas or suggestions for things you'd like to see included in Zumbo's Early Learning in the future, please share them at http://help.platinumapps.com.au/
ISSUES? APP NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING OR DISPLAYS A LICENSING ERROR? NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE APP BETTER? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au/. WE READ AND RESPOND TO ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS so please check out our support site and add your query if you need any help. If you just leave a review we can't respond.
How long until Janine’s bedtime?
How fast is Matthew?
How long until Jenny’s birthday?
How strong is James?
How cute is Tina?
The answer to these and many more questions are at your fingertips with Kids Voice Search, a new, fun app made just for kids. More than just fun questions like “How long until Matthew’s birthday?” or “How strong is Wesley?”, Kids Voice Search has practical uses as well. “How long until Matthew’s bedtime” is handy when you’re trying your hardest to hurry the kids up and get them ready for bed, while “Where does Wesley live” and “What is Wesley’s phone number” are helpful when it comes to teaching your kids this important information. The countdown to Christmas and Easter (as well as birthdays) also helps add to the excitement.
Check out the free version today and be sure to upgrade to the Pro version for these great features:
- 5 different themes to choose from including boys, girls, neutral, dark and holo light.
- Add more children: Setup profiles for each of your children so they can all enjoy the app.
- Bedtime reminders: Receive notifications when it’s 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes until bedtime.
- Unlimited searches (free version is limited to 10 searches per day).
Also try these:
Where does Andrew live?
What is Leanne’s phone number?
How tall is Elise?
How many brothers does Mike have?
Who are Mike’s friends?
How long until Easter?
Have suggestions for functionality you’d like to see added to Kids Voice Search or questions about the app? Select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app and let me know what you’d like to see added and I’ll do my best to include it in a future update.
We're hoping to bring Kids Voice Search to you in LOTS of different languages in the future. If you would like to help us translate Kids Voice Search into more languages, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org (or select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app) as we’d love to translate Kids Voice Search into as many different languages as possible.
Q: Why aren't my search results being spoken?
A: This is usually due to text-to-speech not being installed. Go to Settings->Language & Input->Text-to-speech output and press 'Listen to an example'. If you don't hear a sample being spoken, go to Google Play and install "Google Text-to-speech" (it's free) and activated it in the Settings section of your device.
SUPPORT: I am not a big company but I am committed to making Kids Voice Search the best app of its kind, so if you do experience any issues, please e-mail me on email@example.com or visit the support site at http://help.platinumapps.com.au and I will do my best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. If you love Kids Voice Search, please leave a good review/rating - if you don't love it, please e-mail to let me know what I can do to make you love it more. Thanks. Dave