Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
This application puts organization at your fingertips.
Just add a task, project or thing to do and then go to the calendar to set your reminder. When a task is due you will get a text alert notification.
Remember to do...
*Pick up Kids
*And a whole lot more!!!
It's that easy!
Get organized today!
Get Task Alerts right now and if you like this application please leave a good review.
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Drive Safe Text Safe
• Personal Expense Log
• Resume App Pro
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
☆ Powerful task editinig
☆ Multiple independent widgets
☆ Incredible customization
★ Scrollable widgets on supported launchers
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Right-to-left support
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ Custom image backgrounds
LITE version limited to one widget with 5 entries.
LOG and STORAGE permissions are for feedback and debugging if you experience issues. You don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no personal information is sent.
Unlike other to-do application, GobyTask uses folder and category concept to keep what you need to remember. Therefore you can easily to arrange your personal to-do, shopping list, business projects, online passwords ...etc by folders. And each folder can be secured by password.
GobyTask will keep everything in your mobile but you also can configure to-do synchorize with Google Task and pull Google Calendar into folder. Normally other to-do app supports single account, but GobyTask support multi-accounts.
You may also worry about lost your data, therefore GobyTask also support auto backup to Dropbox/SDcard according to your schedule. We didn't forget about security, all data is backup with encrypted format plus password enabled.
GobyTask has 4 default views which you can select which one to suit your daily:
- Default : Display 8 folders that you daily use
- Today : You can view overdue, today, 7 days and no due date to-do
- Calendar : You can view your task in calendar by month
- Folder : List all your folders by category
GobyTask has clean and tidy UI design and has highly configurable system. You can select different color theme, folder icons for each task group, notification sound, date format, and much much more.
When you getting started, you may find GobyTask is hard to use. The reason is it is powerful, and when you get used to use it, you will enjoy to use it.
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
Available languages include:
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
To-do List is designed for simplicity and does not contain all the clutter that most list applications have. It is also compact allowing for may items to be displayed on the screen at once
Todo List does not run any battery draining services in the background
- Add, edit, delete items from your list.
- Backup and restore list
- Change Text Size
- Reorder items in the list
- No ads
- More to come!
NOTE: Do you want a feature to be added to the My To Do List app? Send us a feedback!
To List Widget added.
Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Türkçe.
(Spanish Italian Français Languages will be supported)
In order to plan daily and weekly jobs, create tasks.You can add alarm to tasks. You can schedule the tasks again whenever you want. You can add email,sms,calls,and site navigation functions when you create tasks.
The program will be updated with new features every day. The main feature of the program is being able to respond the user's needs without budge from practicability. By this opinion the feature that will simplify the usage of program will be upgraded.
Useful Home screen widget
But first of all more useful a Task List.
Tags: tasks task list to do list Список задач
Lista de tareas tarefas des tâches aufgabenmanager
Keywords : Widget, Calendar, Scheduling, Alarm, Reminder, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Note, ToDo, List, 2do, Task, Manager, Organizer, Memo, Activity, Private, Business
TaskBot is a minimalist To-do app with an intuitive and awesome-looking user interface.
- Smart Mode
- Speech to text
- Notification for Tasks due today and/or overdue Tasks
- Inspirational Quotes
- Choose different Fonts for your To-Dos. (Menu > Choose Font)
- Different Themes for UI
- No Ads
- Password Protection
- Sorting To-Dos automatically
- Different Sorting Options
- Due Dates
- You can check off your To-Dos from widget
- Elegant and simple UI without all unnecessary details.(If you don't believe me check out the screenshots ^^)
- Medium and Large widgets
TaskBot aims to be the most intuitive and elegant looking To-Do app on Android without sacrificing features.
Widgets only work if you have android 2.2 or above
Need Support? Use FeedBack option in TaskBot and I will help as soon as possible :)
This key unlocks the Pro features of the Tasks+ main app and removes adverts.
-THIS IS THE LICENSE KEY ONLY-
Tasks+ free app is required. Go to “View more applications” below or search for “TasksPlus” in the Android Market.
1. Install the free version of Tasks+
2. Install this Pro key
3. Exit and restart Tasks+
4. Do not uninstall Task+ or Tasks+ Key (both are required)
• Ad free (Lite version is ad-supported after 2 weeks)
• Google Tasks sync:
• Unlimited syncs
• Auto-sync – set a background sync interval
• Selective sync – select which lists should be synced
• Single list sync - sync just the current list
• Widget Agenda view (new)
• Widget task filtering
• Checkbox and task click functionality for full screen widget
• Full color picker for backgrounds, widgets and notifications
• Custom gradients and bordering for widgets
• Hidden lists – hide less frequently used lists for easier management
• Save and reuse custom WidgetStyles
• Adjustable snooze time for notifications
• Set wallpaper background
• Choose list colors
tasksplus, plus, to do, todo, task, list, manager, planner, organizer, google tasks, gtasks, sync, checklist, note, widget
If you are a new user and have not purchased a license, then we recommend making your purchase within the main app. You will find the link to the in-app purchase on any screen that displays a task list, or in the Help area.
How long until Janine’s bedtime?
How fast is Matthew?
How long until Jenny’s birthday?
How strong is James?
How cute is Tina?
The answer to these and many more questions are at your fingertips with Kids Voice Search, a new, fun app made just for kids. More than just fun questions like “How long until Matthew’s birthday?” or “How strong is Wesley?”, Kids Voice Search has practical uses as well. “How long until Matthew’s bedtime” is handy when you’re trying your hardest to hurry the kids up and get them ready for bed, while “Where does Wesley live” and “What is Wesley’s phone number” are helpful when it comes to teaching your kids this important information. The countdown to Christmas and Easter (as well as birthdays) also helps add to the excitement.
Check out the free version today and be sure to upgrade to the Pro version for these great features:
- 5 different themes to choose from including boys, girls, neutral, dark and holo light.
- Add more children: Setup profiles for each of your children so they can all enjoy the app.
- Bedtime reminders: Receive notifications when it’s 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes until bedtime.
- Unlimited searches (free version is limited to 10 searches per day).
Also try these:
Where does Andrew live?
What is Leanne’s phone number?
How tall is Elise?
How many brothers does Mike have?
Who are Mike’s friends?
How long until Easter?
Have suggestions for functionality you’d like to see added to Kids Voice Search or questions about the app? Select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app and let me know what you’d like to see added and I’ll do my best to include it in a future update.
We're hoping to bring Kids Voice Search to you in LOTS of different languages in the future. If you would like to help us translate Kids Voice Search into more languages, please get in touch via email@example.com (or select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app) as we’d love to translate Kids Voice Search into as many different languages as possible.
Q: Why aren't my search results being spoken?
A: This is usually due to text-to-speech not being installed. Go to Settings->Language & Input->Text-to-speech output and press 'Listen to an example'. If you don't hear a sample being spoken, go to Google Play and install "Google Text-to-speech" (it's free) and activated it in the Settings section of your device.
SUPPORT: I am not a big company but I am committed to making Kids Voice Search the best app of its kind, so if you do experience any issues, please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the support site at http://help.platinumapps.com.au and I will do my best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. If you love Kids Voice Search, please leave a good review/rating - if you don't love it, please e-mail to let me know what I can do to make you love it more. Thanks. Dave
Along with letters and numbers, the app also includes sections for Colors, Shapes and Animals, each containing beautiful illustrations and interactive problem solving. Each time the child gets a question right, they are given a piece of a star, allowing them to learn, test their skills and see the benefits of their efforts. Stars can be swapped for rewards within the app, giving them an extra incentive to learn.
Zumbo’s Early Learning's positive reinforcement and reward system will keep children engaged and amused while teaching them vital skills that form the foundation of all later education.
Sections for learning
Tools for learning
We’re also busy working on additional sections including math, words & telling the time to name just a few, which will be available for purchase from within the app in the coming months. So now there's no need to have 25 different apps each doing 1 basic thing when Zumbo's will cover all the important areas of early learning to help give your child the best possible start to their education.
If you have ideas or suggestions for things you'd like to see included in Zumbo's Early Learning in the future, please share them at http://help.platinumapps.com.au/
ISSUES? APP NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING OR DISPLAYS A LICENSING ERROR? NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE APP BETTER? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au/. WE READ AND RESPOND TO ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS so please check out our support site and add your query if you need any help. If you just leave a review we can't respond.