Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
Brand new interface design, smoother operation experience and richer content that will take you on a journey of software discovery.
• Over 100,000 free apps;
• 100% free! All apps, all games always free!
• Enter the Mini Game to explore the hottest new hit games in HTML5, play anywhere without installation!
• Discover more cool stuffs with professional editorials.
• App collection is the best way for Android beginners.
• All APK are from GP directly.
Simple, but powerful. Whether you need a basic to-do list, need to manage complex projects, or fall somewhere in-between, the app can be set up to meet your exact needs. Turn on the features you need. Turn off those you don't.
Organize your to-do list any way you like. You - not the app - decide what's most important. Use a task management system such as Getting Things Done (GTD) or Master Your Now (MYN), or set up your own system.
Stop forgetting things. Highly customizable lists and reminders ensure you won't miss anything important. If you want, the app can even nag you repeatedly until you get the task done. Reminders can be based on time or location.
Record and review your tasks hands-free. Use the app's voice mode to create, update, and read tasks while you're in the car, wearing gloves, or changing a diaper.
Keep track of important information that is not a to-do item. The app's notes area lets you record reference information that you know you will need later on.
Make the most of your large-screen device. Several split-screen options are available to handle larger smartphones, 12 inch tablets, and all sizes in-between.
Stay in Sync. Link the app to a Google or Toodledo.com account and your devices will be perfectly in sync. Sync can occur automatically.
Works with Android Wear. An Android Wear add-on is available that allows you to browse and check-off tasks, snooze reminders, and create and update tasks by voice. (Note that this add-on is currently available in English only.)
Organize your tasks in numerous ways. Folders, subtasks, 5 priority levels, and status tracking are all available to help you stay organized.
Contexts and Locations allow you to focus only on the tasks you can do right now. For example, while you’re at work you will only see work tasks. When you get home later in the day, only the home tasks appear.
Sharing and Collaboration features allow you to assign tasks to others and track status. Use Toodledo’s collaboration features or use the app’s ability to link to multiple accounts.
Advanced repeating patterns make it easy to set up tasks that are performed daily, weekly, monthly, or with more complex patterns.
Time tracking allows you to track both the estimated and actual length of your tasks. A built-in timer is included.
Advanced filter, sort, and display options allow you to filter your tasks on any field, sort by up to 3 levels, and adjust the display to show exactly what you want.
Saved searches and custom views make it easy to keep track of multiple lists - each with its own filter, sort, and display settings.
Calendar integration allows you to view your tasks on your device’s calendar, allowing you to see both calendar events and to-do items on one screen.
Contacts integration gives you to the ability to link your tasks to a contact. This is great when a to-do item involves calling, emailing, or meeting with someone.
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Zimly now supports Chromecast! Use Chromecast with Zimly to send your videos stored on computer to the big screen TV!
The functions of media player and streaming player are combined into one app! You can enjoy songs and videos from Windows PC or Mac with auto conversion. It needs no manual encoding and complicated network settings. Simply play them on your Android. Not only can you stream but you can also enjoy all of your media stored in your Android. Great design and usability make for a great user experience. Zimly is the solution to all of your media needs. And all of this is available for FREE!
1. Streams songs and videos in computer right on your Android
- There is no need for encoding. Zimly automatically converts all file formats (AVI, MKV, FLV, TS, ASF, MP4, MOV, etc.)
2. Plays media just like your default media player
- You can play all of your media contents stored locally in your Android.
3. Easy and simple connection process
- It is done with minimal configuration through just a 9-digit PIN. You can also connect with your Facebook or Google account.
4. Great design and usability
- All of the key functions are at your fingertips in a user-friendly UI.
5. Enjoy videos in HD with no downtime
- Fast loading and fast seeking in a continuous streaming.
6. Enjoy media offline by downloading contents onto your Android
- You can download contents from computer to your Android so they can be enjoyed later when you are offline.
7. Lyrics and subtitles support
- 2.5 million lyrics database offers lyrics to your songs.
- Displays subtitles in SMI and SRT formats.
Zimly, player, media player, codec, stream, streaming, encoding, decoding, media, movie, video, high definition, HD, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, mp4, music, audio, song, high quality, HQ, mp3, playlist, album art, WiFi, P2P, download, airvideo, air video, vlc, plex, xbmc, google, offline, airplane, real time, seamless, gapless, share, dropbox, avplayer, lyrics, subtitle, smi, srt, free, webhard, torrent
-Sync with Google Tasks! (Pro only)
-Organize todos by due date, category, priority
-Filter your task list view to stay focused
-Set reminders so you don't forget
-Add subtasks down to any level to organize yourself
-Use home screen widgets to keep upcoming tasks on your radar
-Use repeating tasks for reoccurring tasks
-Two themes to choose from
-Google Tasks syncing
Why others love CheckItOff:
"Best ui over other task/todo apps with quick and responsive dev and plenty of features."
"Fantastic! I have tried sooooo many to-do lists... Finally a keeper! Thank you!"
"I have tried many to do list Apps. This is absolutely the best one out there. Responds very fast to email and quick to resolve issues."
Follow us on twitter @AppBullies to stay informed about upcoming releases
SEO: todo, todos, to-do, task, tasks, list, lists, manager, grocery, groceries, project, GTD, widget, widgets, check it off, checkitoff, gtasks, google, google tasks, google calendar, gmail, sync, syncing
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
Meet 24me, the popular, award winning Smart and Automatic Personal Assistant - one app to manage and unify your to-do lists with your personal accounts. Featured on Google Play “New and updated apps” worldwide and in articles from Forbes, VentureBeat, WSJ, TheNextWeb TechCrunch, and many more. 24me is one of the most advanced apps to manage your life.
24me puts the things related to your schedule together, in one place, It generates your daily tasks and reminders, and completes them for you with a tap of a button.
By using an advanced technology, 24me redefines productivity and gives you heads up about everything that’s happening in your day, reminding you about what coming up next and automatically taking care of things for you - just like a real Personal Assistant.
24me is the ultimate personal assistant you always wanted with less work, no more worries and giving you more time for yourself. And it's 100% free!
Some of the key benefits include daily automatic reminders that gives you heads up in managing your service providers, financials, social networks and more – in one easy-to-use app. share a grocery list with your loved one, work on a project, or plan a vacation for the coming holiday, 24me makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with anyone you want.
What makes 24me so popular:
ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TASKS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your tasks and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your to-do list.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES YOUR TASKS AND REMINDERS
Choose which accounts you would like to connect, and 24me will connect securely and remind you about upcoming bill payments from your service providers, special events of friends and family, financials, social networks, Reminders many more.
AUTOAMATICALLY COMPLETES TASKS AND ERRANDS
With a tap of a button you can: Pay bills, send gifts for events, have real life assistants to run your errands, post greetings, call, text and email.
Easily share a to-do list or errands and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues, and get it done together.
WORKS FOR YOU
Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and 24me will remind you just at the right time. You can even make the tasks repeatable.
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL
24me is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
TAKE AN ACTION
With 24me you can easily schedule to make calls, text, emails and even schedule errands from within the app.
SPEAK YOUR MIND AND CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. 24me will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language. You can even create a task from camera to save the things you want.
YOUR TASKS , YOUR CHOICE
You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming) and Label view, it's up to you.
24me PUTS THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Simply tap to plan your agenda, and swipe off a task to mark it as complete. It just feels right.
Note: 24me requires permission to access your notes to allow you to associate tasks to contacts and then call/text/ or email those contacts.
We love to stay connected! email us with any question/suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Watch our Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW
On the Calendar View, you can see your schedule and task on a monthly base and input your task on a specific date easily.
On the Memo view, you can see your Memo and Notes.
It is a simple and powerful tool of " Things To Do ".
The function for the repeated schedule will be supported later.
Whether you’re managing your daily work schedule, planning an event with others, or simply want to keep your everyday errands organized and in one place – DropTask provides an intuitive workspace where you can easily track any task or to-do from creation through to completion.
“DropTask Turns Your Tasks Into an Awesome Venn Diagram of Productivity” – Life Hacker
“DropTask is the most unique twist on task management I’ve ever seen” – CBS News
Supporting the DropTask web application at www.droptask.com, the Android app gives you the additional functionality to work offline on all your projects. With an automatic sync across all your devices once you’re back online, native notifications straight to your device will ensure that important to-dos are never missed!
A DropTask account is required to use this app. Create one for free within the app or at www.droptask.com.
Key Features Include:
• Offline capability with a seamless, automatic sync
• Creation of up to 5 projects with unlimited tasks and groups
• Real-time collaboration with the option to invite 1 other member to work on shared tasks together
• An intuitive workspace that lets you see who’s working on what with a single glance
• Visual Task Attributes – Assign Status, Urgency, Importance and Effort for each task
• Instant Notifications each time a change is made to a project
• Due Date assignment so you never miss a deadline
• Flexible project views – Visual, List or Activity View
• Visibility settings which allow projects to be made public or private
• DropTask Inbox for quick task creation
• Daily Summary Email to review overdue tasks, tasks due today, and tasks due tomorrow
Optional upgrade to DropTask PRO unlocks:
• Unlimited collaboration and project creation
• Assigning members to tasks
• Project permissions that allow you to restrict what certain members can access and edit
• Unlimited File attachments to keep everything in one place
• Task Dependencies to help you define the order in which a series of tasks must be actioned
• Comments on tasks to keep tasks and conversations together
• Cover images for instant association of each task
• Unlimited subtasks to divide to-dos into smaller pieces
• Task reminder alerts to give a helping hand for things that need to be started
• Ability to instantly copy & move tasks between projects
• Ability to email tasks straight in
• All new color themes, from business to neon
• Request update feature to help track the progress and performance of others
• Exclusive tester program entry to get access to new & exclusive features
• Priority support to jump the queue and get first-hand assistance
An optimized version of the app for tablets is currently in development.
For any support queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with letters and numbers, the app also includes sections for Colors, Shapes and Animals, each containing beautiful illustrations and interactive problem solving. Each time the child gets a question right, they are given a piece of a star, allowing them to learn, test their skills and see the benefits of their efforts. Stars can be swapped for rewards within the app, giving them an extra incentive to learn.
Zumbo’s Early Learning's positive reinforcement and reward system will keep children engaged and amused while teaching them vital skills that form the foundation of all later education.
Sections for learning
Tools for learning
We’re also busy working on additional sections including math, words & telling the time to name just a few, which will be available for purchase from within the app in the coming months. So now there's no need to have 25 different apps each doing 1 basic thing when Zumbo's will cover all the important areas of early learning to help give your child the best possible start to their education.
If you have ideas or suggestions for things you'd like to see included in Zumbo's Early Learning in the future, please share them at http://help.platinumapps.com.au/
ISSUES? APP NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING OR DISPLAYS A LICENSING ERROR? NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE APP BETTER? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au/. WE READ AND RESPOND TO ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS so please check out our support site and add your query if you need any help. If you just leave a review we can't respond.
How long until Janine’s bedtime?
How fast is Matthew?
How long until Jenny’s birthday?
How strong is James?
How cute is Tina?
The answer to these and many more questions are at your fingertips with Kids Voice Search, a new, fun app made just for kids. More than just fun questions like “How long until Matthew’s birthday?” or “How strong is Wesley?”, Kids Voice Search has practical uses as well. “How long until Matthew’s bedtime” is handy when you’re trying your hardest to hurry the kids up and get them ready for bed, while “Where does Wesley live” and “What is Wesley’s phone number” are helpful when it comes to teaching your kids this important information. The countdown to Christmas and Easter (as well as birthdays) also helps add to the excitement.
Check out the free version today and be sure to upgrade to the Pro version for these great features:
- 5 different themes to choose from including boys, girls, neutral, dark and holo light.
- Add more children: Setup profiles for each of your children so they can all enjoy the app.
- Bedtime reminders: Receive notifications when it’s 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes until bedtime.
- Unlimited searches (free version is limited to 10 searches per day).
Also try these:
Where does Andrew live?
What is Leanne’s phone number?
How tall is Elise?
How many brothers does Mike have?
Who are Mike’s friends?
How long until Easter?
Have suggestions for functionality you’d like to see added to Kids Voice Search or questions about the app? Select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app and let me know what you’d like to see added and I’ll do my best to include it in a future update.
We're hoping to bring Kids Voice Search to you in LOTS of different languages in the future. If you would like to help us translate Kids Voice Search into more languages, please get in touch via email@example.com (or select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app) as we’d love to translate Kids Voice Search into as many different languages as possible.
Q: Why aren't my search results being spoken?
A: This is usually due to text-to-speech not being installed. Go to Settings->Language & Input->Text-to-speech output and press 'Listen to an example'. If you don't hear a sample being spoken, go to Google Play and install "Google Text-to-speech" (it's free) and activated it in the Settings section of your device.
SUPPORT: I am not a big company but I am committed to making Kids Voice Search the best app of its kind, so if you do experience any issues, please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the support site at http://help.platinumapps.com.au and I will do my best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. If you love Kids Voice Search, please leave a good review/rating - if you don't love it, please e-mail to let me know what I can do to make you love it more. Thanks. Dave