* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
Besides the android version, we also have a windows desktop companion product for it. The Checkmark Personal Assistant is our suite of personal management products on windows platform, including Checkmark To Do List Manager and Checkmark Account and Password Manager. It is fully integrated with our mobile versions and provides easy data input and more advanced features. Download today at desktop.greenbeansoft.com/download and give it a try!
Intuitive easy-to-navigate user interface and extensive support functionality are designed for better user experience. Features include:
*Hierarchical checklist structure supporting multiple level subgroups.
*Sync to Google Tasks
*Sync to Calendar
*Actions Items(can attach contacts to tasks or checklist item directly)
*Repeating Tasks with extensive repeat settings
*Alarm Settings(snooze, ringtone, etc.)
*Share via Email(for share and printing)
*Multiple Sort Options and more...
From the first release of this product, our intent was and remains to offer a superior app that will be:
- Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience
- Powerful enough to handle large checklists with complex hierarchical task structure
- Flexible to enable a wide range of to-do list needs
- Simple and intuitive, taking only a few minutes for a new user to get started
- Constantly improving in response to user feedback
Find more information at checkmark.greenbeansoft.com
A clear spoken voice will announce the time of day or how much time remains/elapsed until the specified moment in future.
It is available in 16 languages:
►English US and UK
►Spanish, Italian, Portuguese PT and BR
This application allows the user to plan single or multiple time schedules, either planned or manual. In addition the schedules can be flexibly repeated to meet the needs of the user.
Our time tracking application runs with an attractive colorful time display in landscape format.
Speaking clock announces the time according to the user’s schedule at certain time intervals.
The Talking Clock & Timer Pro will announce:
★ Actual time
★ Time elapsed
★ Time remaining
★ Own record
★ Alarm with an option to choose custom sound
★ Time announcement by user favorite Text-to-speech engine
★ Any mp3 or other format sound preceding each announcement
★ Custom Text-to-speech message
Each named schedule can contain numerous flexible talking periods including spoken mode, announcement frequency, as well as event on finish, which can even be “own record” or alarm.
When activated, any number of schedules can run simultaneously and will automatically commence according to the user defined schedule. It offers additional flexibility whereby each period can provide alternative types of announcement.
Our speaking clock helps visually impaired people to manage a series of chronological events by announcing the time at certain points in time, ensuring you complete the action according to your schedule.
The schedules are clearly placed in 2 tabs: Planned & Manual.
Create a Planned schedule to set a specific time during the day.
For example Monday to Friday 3.00pm to 5.00pm with announcements every 10 minutes prior to leaving work.
The Manual function allows you to set a time period which can be activated and deactivated on demand. For example a 7 minute period for preparing lunch or dinner.
There are many different uses and situations where our time management app can help improve your time management:
* never be late for important appointments or meetings
* daily fitness routine - jogging, yoga
* sporting activities - skiing, cycling
* in the morning - showering, bathing and washing your teeth
* work motivator - speaking clock helps you to stay focused on your work
TwomonUSB can not be used in G Pad 8.3 because of device's hardware compatibility issues.
Users who use G pad 8.3, please make sure to check above the information.
Smart device becomes a monitor by connecting it with PC via USB!
The Convenient Connect TwomonUSB
TwomonUSB is now released.
Now, use TwomonUSB which is simple and fast.
Tablet and computer can be used as a dual monitor easily by connecting with TwomonUSB.
TwomonUSB is stable while using since it is not affected by the network.
TwomonUSB provides the fast video play with Average 40 frames/sec of smooth display output.
※ Before the Purchase
Connection is available only when PC program and USB driver of smart device are installed in PC.
Any of the following three content in this app if you can not run properly.
One. Windows 7 + system display two or more + Number of monitors connected to the computer currently(All of the conditions applicable)
Two. Two. If you use a USB monitor (DisplayLink driver is in use)
Three. Installing the Windows OS environment, the Virtual Machine
"Installable on: : Support for Android 4.0 or later devices"
Interoperable OS: Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8 & 8.1 32/64bit , Mac OS alpha ver (OS X 10.7~10.10)
If you need instructions or detailed information of the product, please visit the homepage.
Brand new interface design, smoother operation experience and richer content that will take you on a journey of software discovery.
• Over 100,000 free apps;
• 100% free! All apps, all games always free!
• Enter the Mini Game to explore the hottest new hit games in HTML5, play anywhere without installation!
• Discover more cool stuffs with professional editorials.
• App collection is the best way for Android beginners.
• All APK are from GP directly.
If any of these are the case then this is the widget for you!
Simply tap it, enter your query and away you go. You no longer need to wait for the market load up before you can search for an app, do it right from the homescreen!
You can search by app, developer, anything you like, just slap the search term in the text box and click the button!
Email me with any queries, ideas for improvement or if you want me to change anything. Will try and respond ASAP!
Thanks for downloading!
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
• Discover local vendor or even a farmer who want to sell directly from his/her field.
• Connect to your favourite vendor using an android phone.
• Get everything in one single App and save your time.
• Track order status
• Sort commodities by price
• Real images of the produce, really useful incase of fruits & vegetables.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
☆ Powerful task editinig
☆ Multiple independent widgets
☆ Incredible customization
★ Scrollable widgets on supported launchers
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Right-to-left support
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ Custom image backgrounds
LITE version limited to one widget with 5 entries.
LOG and STORAGE permissions are for feedback and debugging if you experience issues. You don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no personal information is sent.
-- Multiple lists (10) with up to 30 items per list
-- Reminder notifications for those items you don't want to forget
-- Easy list navigation using buttons
-- Customizable settings (theme colour, font size, etc)
-- A home screen widget
-- French localization (en français)
Plus you can:
-- Email a list to someone else
-- Export lists to HTML or Outlook
-- Re-order an item within a list
-- Move an item to another list
-- Search the web for an item
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
How long until Janine’s bedtime?
How fast is Matthew?
How long until Jenny’s birthday?
How strong is James?
How cute is Tina?
The answer to these and many more questions are at your fingertips with Kids Voice Search, a new, fun app made just for kids. More than just fun questions like “How long until Matthew’s birthday?” or “How strong is Wesley?”, Kids Voice Search has practical uses as well. “How long until Matthew’s bedtime” is handy when you’re trying your hardest to hurry the kids up and get them ready for bed, while “Where does Wesley live” and “What is Wesley’s phone number” are helpful when it comes to teaching your kids this important information. The countdown to Christmas and Easter (as well as birthdays) also helps add to the excitement.
Check out the free version today and be sure to upgrade to the Pro version for these great features:
- 5 different themes to choose from including boys, girls, neutral, dark and holo light.
- Add more children: Setup profiles for each of your children so they can all enjoy the app.
- Bedtime reminders: Receive notifications when it’s 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes until bedtime.
- Unlimited searches (free version is limited to 10 searches per day).
Also try these:
Where does Andrew live?
What is Leanne’s phone number?
How tall is Elise?
How many brothers does Mike have?
Who are Mike’s friends?
How long until Easter?
Have suggestions for functionality you’d like to see added to Kids Voice Search or questions about the app? Select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app and let me know what you’d like to see added and I’ll do my best to include it in a future update.
We're hoping to bring Kids Voice Search to you in LOTS of different languages in the future. If you would like to help us translate Kids Voice Search into more languages, please get in touch via email@example.com (or select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app) as we’d love to translate Kids Voice Search into as many different languages as possible.
Q: Why aren't my search results being spoken?
A: This is usually due to text-to-speech not being installed. Go to Settings->Language & Input->Text-to-speech output and press 'Listen to an example'. If you don't hear a sample being spoken, go to Google Play and install "Google Text-to-speech" (it's free) and activated it in the Settings section of your device.
SUPPORT: I am not a big company but I am committed to making Kids Voice Search the best app of its kind, so if you do experience any issues, please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the support site at http://help.platinumapps.com.au and I will do my best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. If you love Kids Voice Search, please leave a good review/rating - if you don't love it, please e-mail to let me know what I can do to make you love it more. Thanks. Dave
Along with letters and numbers, the app also includes sections for Colors, Shapes and Animals, each containing beautiful illustrations and interactive problem solving. Each time the child gets a question right, they are given a piece of a star, allowing them to learn, test their skills and see the benefits of their efforts. Stars can be swapped for rewards within the app, giving them an extra incentive to learn.
Zumbo’s Early Learning's positive reinforcement and reward system will keep children engaged and amused while teaching them vital skills that form the foundation of all later education.
Sections for learning
Tools for learning
We’re also busy working on additional sections including math, words & telling the time to name just a few, which will be available for purchase from within the app in the coming months. So now there's no need to have 25 different apps each doing 1 basic thing when Zumbo's will cover all the important areas of early learning to help give your child the best possible start to their education.
If you have ideas or suggestions for things you'd like to see included in Zumbo's Early Learning in the future, please share them at http://help.platinumapps.com.au/
ISSUES? APP NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING OR DISPLAYS A LICENSING ERROR? NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE APP BETTER? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au/. WE READ AND RESPOND TO ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS so please check out our support site and add your query if you need any help. If you just leave a review we can't respond.