Brand new interface design, smoother operation experience and richer content that will take you on a journey of software discovery.
• Over 100,000 free apps;
• 100% free! All apps, all games always free!
• Enter the Mini Game to explore the hottest new hit games in HTML5, play anywhere without installation!
• Discover more cool stuffs with professional editorials.
• App collection is the best way for Android beginners.
• All APK are from GP directly.
Zimly now supports Chromecast! Use Chromecast with Zimly to send your videos stored on computer to the big screen TV!
The functions of media player and streaming player are combined into one app! You can enjoy songs and videos from Windows PC or Mac with auto conversion. It needs no manual encoding and complicated network settings. Simply play them on your Android. Not only can you stream but you can also enjoy all of your media stored in your Android. Great design and usability make for a great user experience. Zimly is the solution to all of your media needs. And all of this is available for FREE!
1. Streams songs and videos in computer right on your Android
- There is no need for encoding. Zimly automatically converts all file formats (AVI, MKV, FLV, TS, ASF, MP4, MOV, etc.)
2. Plays media just like your default media player
- You can play all of your media contents stored locally in your Android.
3. Easy and simple connection process
- It is done with minimal configuration through just a 9-digit PIN. You can also connect with your Facebook or Google account.
4. Great design and usability
- All of the key functions are at your fingertips in a user-friendly UI.
5. Enjoy videos in HD with no downtime
- Fast loading and fast seeking in a continuous streaming.
6. Enjoy media offline by downloading contents onto your Android
- You can download contents from computer to your Android so they can be enjoyed later when you are offline.
7. Lyrics and subtitles support
- 2.5 million lyrics database offers lyrics to your songs.
- Displays subtitles in SMI and SRT formats.
Zimly, player, media player, codec, stream, streaming, encoding, decoding, media, movie, video, high definition, HD, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, mp4, music, audio, song, high quality, HQ, mp3, playlist, album art, WiFi, P2P, download, airvideo, air video, vlc, plex, xbmc, google, offline, airplane, real time, seamless, gapless, share, dropbox, avplayer, lyrics, subtitle, smi, srt, free, webhard, torrent
Along with letters and numbers, the app also includes sections for Colors, Shapes and Animals, each containing beautiful illustrations and interactive problem solving. Each time the child gets a question right, they are given a piece of a star, allowing them to learn, test their skills and see the benefits of their efforts. Stars can be swapped for rewards within the app, giving them an extra incentive to learn.
Zumbo’s Early Learning's positive reinforcement and reward system will keep children engaged and amused while teaching them vital skills that form the foundation of all later education.
Sections for learning
Tools for learning
We’re also busy working on additional sections including math, words & telling the time to name just a few, which will be available for purchase from within the app in the coming months. So now there's no need to have 25 different apps each doing 1 basic thing when Zumbo's will cover all the important areas of early learning to help give your child the best possible start to their education.
If you have ideas or suggestions for things you'd like to see included in Zumbo's Early Learning in the future, please share them at http://help.platinumapps.com.au/
ISSUES? APP NOT DOWNLOADING/INSTALLING OR DISPLAYS A LICENSING ERROR? NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE APP BETTER? Please visit http://help.platinumapps.com.au/. WE READ AND RESPOND TO ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS so please check out our support site and add your query if you need any help. If you just leave a review we can't respond.
How long until Janine’s bedtime?
How fast is Matthew?
How long until Jenny’s birthday?
How strong is James?
How cute is Tina?
The answer to these and many more questions are at your fingertips with Kids Voice Search, a new, fun app made just for kids. More than just fun questions like “How long until Matthew’s birthday?” or “How strong is Wesley?”, Kids Voice Search has practical uses as well. “How long until Matthew’s bedtime” is handy when you’re trying your hardest to hurry the kids up and get them ready for bed, while “Where does Wesley live” and “What is Wesley’s phone number” are helpful when it comes to teaching your kids this important information. The countdown to Christmas and Easter (as well as birthdays) also helps add to the excitement.
Check out the free version today and be sure to upgrade to the Pro version for these great features:
- 5 different themes to choose from including boys, girls, neutral, dark and holo light.
- Add more children: Setup profiles for each of your children so they can all enjoy the app.
- Bedtime reminders: Receive notifications when it’s 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes until bedtime.
- Unlimited searches (free version is limited to 10 searches per day).
Also try these:
Where does Andrew live?
What is Leanne’s phone number?
How tall is Elise?
How many brothers does Mike have?
Who are Mike’s friends?
How long until Easter?
Have suggestions for functionality you’d like to see added to Kids Voice Search or questions about the app? Select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app and let me know what you’d like to see added and I’ll do my best to include it in a future update.
We're hoping to bring Kids Voice Search to you in LOTS of different languages in the future. If you would like to help us translate Kids Voice Search into more languages, please get in touch via email@example.com (or select ‘Send Feedback’ from within the app) as we’d love to translate Kids Voice Search into as many different languages as possible.
Q: Why aren't my search results being spoken?
A: This is usually due to text-to-speech not being installed. Go to Settings->Language & Input->Text-to-speech output and press 'Listen to an example'. If you don't hear a sample being spoken, go to Google Play and install "Google Text-to-speech" (it's free) and activated it in the Settings section of your device.
SUPPORT: I am not a big company but I am committed to making Kids Voice Search the best app of its kind, so if you do experience any issues, please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the support site at http://help.platinumapps.com.au and I will do my best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. If you love Kids Voice Search, please leave a good review/rating - if you don't love it, please e-mail to let me know what I can do to make you love it more. Thanks. Dave